My Departure

DeletedUser

Ill give you a hint, we have a rapist on our team :p

I'm sure the Americans here will know who you're on about. All I can say is that it's lucky you're not supporting a British football team or that probably wouldn't have narrowed it down much at all

DeletedUser

Lol yes thats in reference to my American team, over in england you will be mislead by who my picture is.

DeletedUser

Okay everyone, Khole is EST! Send attacks around 10:00 Server time!

DeletedUser

Ill give you a hint, we have a rapist on our team :p

Well that does not narrow it down and what you call a rapist.... Do you consider Big Ben a rapist? If so you could be a steelers fan..... Are you a Cowboys fan? They seem to hire a new thug or rapist every week.... Are you a Bengals fan? They seem to have their own group of characters so by saying racist you see thats not really narrowing it down.

DeletedUser

Well that does not narrow it down and what you call a rapist.... Do you consider Big Ben a rapist? If so you could be a steelers fan..... Are you a Cowboys fan? They seem to hire a new thug or rapist every week.... Are you a Bengals fan? They seem to have their own group of characters so by saying racist you see thats not really narrowing it down.

Maclean, you answered your own question. There is only one player accused of something similar to rape right now. The Cowboys and Bengals have their share of troubled players, but none are currently accused or have been accused of rape.

Answer = Pittsburgh

DeletedUser59845

Ben is not a rapist, women are just stupid greedy whores. I've seen it happen time after time, they want it as it's happening but later they see all the benefits of accusing rape.

DeletedUser

any point in this thread still being active........................

DeletedUser

Stop being a hater there buddy we are talking about how ben raped some chick in Georgia. Besides i don't see why it really matters to you, you don't have to be part of this conversation.