My Diplomacy to w87..

• Thread starter DeletedUser84793
  • Start date

DeletedUser84793

Why is everyone even responding on this topic. I'm failing to understand that. The only reason I'm posting is because I would like to point out the fact that everyone should have just ignored this topic and made Stealthy understand his position and his place here in W87.

Just stop posting and get this topic archived already. I'm not a big fan of Dreaded, personally. But topic is just... a waste.

Ignore and talk about better things on other topics. Thanks. Otherwise you're just promoting this type of ridiculous waste of space.

yea get over your self..this is entertaining and fun on the forums..look i know i have my beef with many players..but i dont take nothing against them personally..i will ragged right back at them as they do me..it's all fun and games...at least for me that is..enjoy the forums!:icon_cool:

Thats what happens when your a forum troll

Good god Eastwood...you know what? you are a whipper snapper ain't ya? you bring me great joy to read your boring posts...nice job buddy!:icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115004

Take it you dont like being called what you are?

Pretty sure you for fill all the criteria of being a forum troll, the same way in game you for fill the criteria of being a noob :lol:

DeletedUser84793

Take it you dont like being called what you are?

Pretty sure you for fill all the criteria of being a forum troll, the same way in game you for fill the criteria of being a noob :lol:

Now you call me a troll one thing but really a noob? if you say so man! Dream on...Just say you hate me and get it over with..leave out the noob comments..Really?:icon_twisted:

and one more thing Eastwood..where did we even start off on knowing each other..what world and what tribe so i can understand this hate of yours...??? info please..not a book but a tid bit info so i can even remember you..i know i pissed you off on some world???

Bet you wont answer that one!..lol anyways remind me why your important again?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119194

Stealthy you slagged him off telling the world he would betray STD and that he wasn't loyal, What you based this on? Well you tell me....

DeletedUser84793

Stealthy you slagged him off telling the world he would betray STD and that he wasn't loyal, What you based this on? Well you tell me....

lord eek,,their is more history between us then this world..your not that important!..this is much bigger then youll ever be. just saying eeeeek!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser115004

I dont hate you I didnt know you exsisted until w87, Its just obvious your a troll the fact you deny it is funny too

DeletedUser84793

I dont hate you I didnt know you exsisted until w87, Its just obvious your a troll the fact you deny it is funny too

yea ok eastwood your a stalker..you cant go with out screaming my name...its kinda scary really..your sick bro!

roman01

[SPOIL]
Internet-Troll.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser119194

lord eek,,their is more history between us then this world..your not that important!..this is much bigger then youll ever be. Just saying eeeeek!:icon_twisted:

YOUR HISTORY DOES NOT MAKE HIM A TRAITOR! GROW UP!..... holy cow...