My Experience of W59

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The parts relating to me.

WOW thanksfor making things so easy for me and continuing to prove im right ! Original date stamp of comment
#183 2012,January 21st, 03:23 Top

I was merely pointing out that after the original incident where it came across that you accused me of multi-accounting, you still went on to say I was the same person as Anthills, even after I quit W59 ingame (which has been the case since I quit - see here, and send in a support ticket about it if you think I am playing another account).

wow that was all how long after you had claimed to quit? And that Quote was well after almost 4 weeks from the time you thought i accused you of multi accounting . Let me add 4 weeks after you stopped ansering all mail from players you contacted to defend yourself IGM .

I quit between the 18th and 22nd. I continued to log in to talk to a couple of people via mail for a short while. But as you can see from my account, I had completely flatlined, which is a good sign of inactivity (I haven't logged in since the 22nd, as far as I can recall). So, that quote was around the same time that I quit. So, the quote appears to be from the exact same time. The 4 weeks thing, therefore, is illogical nonsense on your part.

The parts you aim at me, but mean for Anthills, but aim at me to continue to imply I am Anthills (or just fail at thinking about how to present what you want to say in a coherent manner - either work).

1. Still waiting on the mail i was supposed to have seen and answered claiming i Knew wicker lied about anything .

2. And again you quit ? What account were you undermining googly on if it wasnt your own?

3.You keep crying over one post but dont answer any questions

4.This all after you stepped down and quit on what Jan 1 ? that was supposed to be the time of new leadership No ?

All of these Anthills can answer. As I am not Anthills, I cannot possibly answer. So, stop addressing your comments to him, at posts you are writing to me. I cannot understand how thick your skull must be, if you still cannot understand the huge differences in personality, attitude and style between me and Anthills.

You can keep trying to write comments aimed to make people think I am Anthills all you like though - clearly, it's a way in your mind to try to make me look like I am somebody else, to try and avoid embarrassment on your own part for your mistaken observations.

Now, as I said before: you are accusing me of something with no groundings to back up said accusation. Your entire last post did nothing to "prove your point" - the quote I chose you did not in any way comment on beyond saying "because you were quitting at some point, that doesn't count". Your arguments therefore, have no substance. Please put your brain to use in your next post. It physically hurts me to have to idiotify my posts to help you understand things properly.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I just want to point out:

If you're going to fish for sympathy, the externals are the wrong place to do it. I bet 80% of the players in this world had absolutely no contact with the guy outside of having to read his post heavy clutter on the forums. And then he was gone. And very few people really cared. And now, every time I see his name I cringe, because there's going to be another flame war of inconsequential posts where people talk about honor and honesty.

You don't have an account, your points... If they can even be called that, are ancient history.

xshahzad, you are obsolete. Get out, and let the players talk.

I'm psychic!

DeletedUser92790

Oh xshah!!!!!

You are once again so bitter leaving the world. Is that because they would not take you in or that they would not give you an account in the tribe????

Seriously, you said what you have to say and as usual you only say what you think is happening which is so far from the truth that you can't even see it. As always you never make a real arguments and you never bother to try and read and UNDERSTAND what others are saying as you have your own mind made up no matter what.

For someone who claims to be the best leader IG and in RL you don't listen much at all.

weird, you decided to not read my post directed directly at you, and continued to flame shahz.... Give respect to a great player who is now leaving.

DeletedUser

weird, you decided to not read my post directed directly at you, and continued to flame shahz.... Give respect to a great player who is now leaving.

For someone who is leaving shahz sure posts a lot.

I think it's a bit of a cop out to say: "The guys leaving, so let him get away with saying all the stuff he wants to, regardless of it's validity. And oh, by the way, you owe him respect. Because I think he's great."

On the other hand... If it gets him to stop posting....

DeletedUser

well that is a lie lol

i mailed slinki in game (slinki is thebeggar?)
i quoted wickerman admitting that he lied to ark veinsplitter, then to our own mates
then i forwarded the mail to you
and yes, shahz read the mail, most of the tribe did, i posted it to our tribe forum for everybody to read
and also in that same mail, slinki said it did not matter if wickerman lied because wickerman was his old friend who never lied to him, but here in the publics he claims otherwise

so you see there is no difference opinions, there is the two of you lying

and quickpick, who are you that you know the truth?

Dude what the heck does this has to do with everything? I lied to Ark yes, everyone knows that. I don't see how this has anything to do with.
If this is what you means by lying, then I don't see the big deal. It was my personal issue, and has nothing to do with the tribe or anything else.

Last edited by a moderator:

slinkiestwizard

The parts relating to me.

I was merely pointing out that after the original incident where it came across that you accused me of multi-accounting, you still went on to say I was the same person as Anthills, even after I quit W59 ingame (which has been the case since I quit - see here, and send in a support ticket about it if you think I am playing another account).

I quit between the 18th and 22nd. I continued to log in to talk to a couple of people via mail for a short while. But as you can see from my account, I had completely flatlined, which is a good sign of inactivity (I haven't logged in since the 22nd, as far as I can recall). So, that quote was around the same time that I quit. So, the quote appears to be from the exact same time. The 4 weeks thing, therefore, is illogical nonsense on your part. No its totally logical if its other then that point a finger ar shaz

The parts you aim at me, but mean for Anthills, but aim at me to continue to imply I am Anthills (or just fail at thinking about how to present what you want to say in a coherent manner - either work).

All of these Anthills can answer. As I am not Anthills, I cannot possibly answer. So, stop addressing your comments to him, at posts you are writing to me. I cannot understand how thick your skull must be, if you still cannot understand the huge differences in personality, attitude and style between me and Anthills.

You can keep trying to write comments aimed to make people think I am Anthills all you like though - clearly, it's a way in your mind to try to make me look like I am somebody else, to try and avoid embarrassment on your own part for your mistaken observations.

Now, as I said before: you are accusing me of something with no groundings to back up said accusation. Your entire last post did nothing to "prove your point" - the quote I chose you did not in any way comment on beyond saying "because you were quitting at some point, that doesn't count". Your arguments therefore, have no substance. Please put your brain to use in your next post. It physically hurts me to have to idiotify my posts to help you understand things properly.

Ols im sure you have the answers to the questions though as you were there and didnt argue one point. As for my speculation as who you are, or claim not to be its my opinion and believe it the same way shaz believes his mindless dribble though mine seams to have a lot more foundation .

Im personally done with this thread , =X as a tribe was fair at best with a real garbage council , there was never any improvement whoever took the helm as the leaders spent more time here bragging about themselves then leading a tribe. Council failed the tribe , in this order .
Ant
googly
xshaz

who do you claim to be ? really again this is my last post here . Shave was insulted , both wes and i have been insulted and called liars with no proof when i see some proof as to these claims i may come back and post but honestly it just seams like a thread where you 3 in particular are so bad in game you decide to come on this thread and brag about yourselves , the same as so many players from one~ that have bragged about themselves and run themselves off these forums

DeletedUser

If there was something to answer on your post I would have. I have given shshz respect in my first post for what I saw he did well:

Personally I have to say I've only known you from W56 and I must say you have learned a lot there and the fact that you have toned down your external posting style I would say you have learned here too. However, you still have to realise that you, like me and many others here are just a small part of these worlds and if you are trying to create some memorable presence you are going the wrong way about it.

HOWEVER, his continued replies proved me wrong to think this so I replied further. I don't know much about you at all so I can't see where you got your opinion of him, all I see is the same story from other world continuing here.

In any case, if you played with shahz you will know that he has his mind up made up before he even writes here, if you don't know that, than I have no idea what you were looking at over the time playing with him.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ols im sure you have the answers to the questions though as you were there and didnt argue one point.

How can I have the answers to things that happened before I was in the tribe, and after I left? :icon_idea:

it just seams like a thread where you 3 in particular are so bad in game you decide to come on this thread and brag about yourselves , the same as so many players from one~ that have bragged about themselves and run themselves off these forums

I'm not entirely sure where I have bragged once in this thread, which directly contradicts your very specific quote of my bragging in this thread. Not only do you throw the word around a lot, but you also throw it at me non-stop, and then only ever seem to drag up 6-week-old quotes where I am defending myself when somebody calls me a crap player. This seems like another attempt from you to make me look bad through your pettiness, after I called up your pettiness publicly.

I'll make it easier for you:
[SPOIL]
First Post.
Second Post.
Third Post.
Fourth Post.
Fifth Post.
Sixth Post.
Seventh Post (this one).[/SPOIL]

Now, you brought me in to this. I wouldn't have even come back to start pointing out your petty attitude. Your rude, obnoxious arrogance. Your childishness. But, you brought my name up, which wasn't a sensible thing to do.

The attempt at an insult.
[SPOIL]And now you call me a crap player whilst also calling me a bragger. Ie, making it so that whatever line of argument you expect me to take to this, an opportunity to go "yeahyeah, you just can't stop bragging". You didn't quite think it through though.

TheBegger ingame account. This is you, right? Let's see - a bunch of internals and a barb is all you've taken recently. You got 5 war caps from BS (well done). However, of those 3 players you nobled from, one player never got past 5 villages, and both of the others appear to have been heavily inactive prior to your caps. Not much of an achievement.

So, you can flame me for being a bad player. I was only around on this world for a fortnight (if that), making it impossible to judge my ingame ability owing to the fact that I quit for reasons which your own tribe said on this very forum were good reasons for leaving. This means your reason for flaming me in particular boils down to further pettiness.[/SPOIL]

It's also amusing that you continue to try to flame me for chastising your approach to trying to play the biggest bully in the playground on the forum - it's not going to work with me, and every attempt you bring up to try and flame me, just further gives me reason to come back here and ridicule you further. Now, please stop derailing this thread. You've already achieved turning the topic in to an essential flame-fest, when it was actually a person's perspective of their experiences up until the point when they left. Ie, next to nothing that should have been flamed.

Please, for the love of god, grow up.

DeletedUser

Now, you brought me in to this. I wouldn't have even come back to start pointing out your petty attitude. Your rude, obnoxious arrogance. Your childishness. But, you brought my name up, which wasn't a sensible thing to do.

Yet you couldn't "be the bigger man", you have to try and get in the last word obviously.

I have a good idea, let's let this topic die seeming as how it's over and have the people arguing for toward a certain point aren't even on this world anymore so it's pointless. Thanks.