My Experience of W59

DeletedUser

I have to be blunt. In w56 i was rimmed on 2 accounts I never left them. I took binks-sake from 350K to 2.5M in 70 days.

When i left the account i was quite safe. I never left the account istantaniously, it was well planned. I left W56 to play in Anthills pre-made in W59.

Same with W59, i left W59 mainly because i was here to play in Anthills premade. After anthills quitting their is nothing more for me to play in w59. I took the time till the new owners took over the account. Again the account was in fine state.

So please correct ur facts. Infact posting comments with out contents make u look noob (Infacvt u r a noob ;)).

Ah yes, if you can't find the fault with the post try and discredit the poster!

xshah, the binks sake account was once again the back line account and you increased the points of that account by internalling and nobeling barbs. Don't really know how that is a success!

In relation to the "pre-made" you were going to play, well we all know the thread you posted and that you were making your own one.

In case you forgot:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=244171

DeletedUser

I'm sure there will be similar post on W61 and any future ones... xshah can hold his own, as long as no one attacks him! Than RL takes over.

DeletedUser

(1) Who may I ask in shAves leadership has a good relationship with Wickerman? You have no basis to this accusation.

(2)So what is the rest of this thread? Who's views are they? It seems Ants may have had a part to play in this.
Though the thread really is beating a dead dog.....

(3)shAve did not want any diplomacy with =X, it was never discussed. Also, seeing how PITA dismantled =X so easily, I don't think =X would have helped shAve much if your accusations were infact true.

(4)My thread had a separate point to Wickerman leaving, Wickerman was in no way associated with my thread so to link both is surely being false, is it not? If you know you are false but still make the post then you are a liar, are you not? :icon_rolleyes:

(5)Everyone not in shAve hit delete now and you will win a prize. I am in shAve (A Top Tribe) so if I say it, it must be true
Really? Don't you think that sometimes peoples common sense prevails? :icon_rolleyes:

(6)You believe but you have no basis. Your attempt to discredit the shAve leadership are quite poor, and as you have quit I would urge you and Shahyd both to give up on your vendetta against shAve.
=X failed because of Shahyd, he had a 'vision' and failed to fulfill it or even stick to his own principles :icon_rolleyes:

(1) Slinki is/was the duke at that time. u were council or just a member i do not know exactly.

(2) These are my views. These are not Ants Views. I have a dominating personality no one can dominate me. People who knows me know that. I mostly speak my mind.

(3) Wicker did the diplomatioc discussion with Shave or at least that's what he told the =X council (dont know if he lied their as well).

(4) did i ever stated ur and wicker thread was related?

(5) Stupid point.

(6) That is ur opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

(1) Slinki is/was the duke at that time. u were council or just a member i do not know exactly.

(3) Wicker did the diplomatioc discussion with Shave or at least that's what he told the =X council (dont know if he lied their as well).

xshahzad - Slinky was never duke of the tribe by now you should know who is the duke and who isn't but if Slinky's position within the tribe are not clear to you, he simply listed as the "Diplomate" of the tribe a little research does go a long way. As for your "talks with Wicker" there wasn't really much talk to be honest as pointed out by Slinky himself, I took the liberty to post it for you, incase you missed it.

As for shave leadership being upset wicker wasnt made a duke why would we even care? This tribe shave never had diplomacy with your tribe , wicker asked for it and was reffussed this is old news .If you believe that shave cared what happened in that tribe your off your rocker.

As for Weisnub, hes always been council but as pointed out before It was Jackandcoke. who was friends and supported him (Wicker).

DeletedUser

(2) These are my views. These are not Ants Views. I have a dominating personality no one can dominate me. People who knows me know that. I mostly speak my mind.

(5) Stupid point.

(6)

1) Slink was never once Duke, When i Stepped down i promoted Storytime and Facebook staulkers as dukes. In which they are still the onyl two dukes.

3) Wicker did have diplomacy when he was on our side of the world, I had him marked as nap because i was close friends with him. And from what i understand he was denied for diplo when he was on your guys side of the world.

slinkiestwizard

(5) Stupid point.

(6)

again tool , as always you are wrong about everything

1- I was never duke of shave though had i wanted it it would have been little problem due to my exp. Im a diplomat nothing more and fought to not even be council when i took on the role as diplomat. I was a Duke in Sick! and co founder when i meet wicker get your stories straight oh great Mensa man (shall i call you Einstein?)

2-You dont have a dominating personality and the reason you were ants puppet Duke or tool pick your title. You failed on every account you were given after your own was nobled out !

3 -Wicker had discussion with me as a diplomat for =X , he was refussed by me for 3 reasons Ant as a duke and the fact he (wickerman)had ties with ONE~ and we had diplomacy with Pita

4- as said previously by wes wicker never had affiliation here the there were separate threads , and brought up by your tribes council( fail much do you ?)

5_ wtH?

6- again xshahzad you made a feeble attempt to discredit shAve not knowing any facts and making them up as you went along , your game is as bad as your semi attempt at leadership . You have failed on multiple worlds at multiple times.
you dont need me to tell you this though listen to your former tribemates!

* If again you choose to play this game do it under a different name , this is my last world but i have little problem sighing up to start a new named account to properly rim you many times over .

Player like you honestly kill this game

DeletedUser

1) Slink was never once Duke, When i Stepped down i promoted Storytime and Facebook staulkers as dukes. In which they are still the onyl two dukes.

3) Wicker did have diplomacy when he was on our side of the world, I had him marked as nap because i was close friends with him. And from what i understand he was denied for diplo when he was on your guys side of the world.

I know Fcebook was the duke. I never mentioned its name since he never joined the propoganda.

You might have installed story times, but story times had a new owner. The original owner has left.

Slinky player TheBagger or Facebook, i had a mail from slinky .

I mentioned slinky and welsNoob since both of them participated in the propoganda.

DeletedUser92790

Ah yes, if you can't find the fault with the post try and discredit the poster!

xshah, the binks sake account was once again the back line account and you increased the points of that account by internalling and nobeling barbs. Don't really know how that is a success!

In relation to the "pre-made" you were going to play, well we all know the thread you posted and that you were making your own one.

In case you forgot:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=244171

thank you for pointing us to that thread, just gave me more to flame you with :icon_wink:

In that thread, first page, you said you a bunch of people would join w59 just to rim him, how did that turn up? Shahz not only survived 59 start up, but was top 20 for a majority of the time he played. Shahz will survive in 61 till he gets oped you say? he was oped by in my opinion the number one tribe in the world, PITA, and didn't lose a single village... Before you go and flame Shahz on a world you obviously have no knowledge of, maybe do some research. Shahz was frontline in the war against PITA and KP and still managed to be top 20. Shahz has grown a lot in his tribal wars career, don't hold past worlds on him, because he certainly isn't a noob anymore.

<3333333333333333333333333333333 you shahz, will miss you :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I know Fcebook was the duke. I never mentioned its name since he never joined the propoganda.

You might have installed story times, but story times had a new owner. The original owner has left.

I mentioned slinky and welsNoob since both of them participated in the propoganda.

I elected Storytime, about the time when Jess (WFA) took over the account and the origional Jackandcoke. fell, Jess went from co playing me to running the storytime account Therefore i did in reality promote Jess as duke :p.

slinkiestwizard

who is thebagger and how is he connected to facebook? or slinky ?

glad you admitt bringing up more failed propaganda though

DeletedUser

thank you for pointing us to that thread, just gave me more to flame you with :icon_wink:

In that thread, first page, you said you a bunch of people would join w59 just to rim him, how did that turn up? Shahz not only survived 59 start up, but was top 20 for a majority of the time he played. Shahz will survive in 61 till he gets oped you say? he was oped by in my opinion the number one tribe in the world, PITA, and didn't lose a single village... Before you go and flame Shahz on a world you obviously have no knowledge of, maybe do some research. Shahz was frontline in the war against PITA and KP and still managed to be top 20. Shahz has grown a lot in his tribal wars career, don't hold past worlds on him, because he certainly isn't a noob anymore.

<3333333333333333333333333333333 you shahz, will miss you :icon_cry:

Like *100 times

DeletedUser

11xshahzad i could sit here and rip your whole post apart right down to your Duke time lines . And Ant had said he was quitting when Googly took over according to your post he didnt , whos lying now ?

12As for shave leadership being upset wicker wasnt made a duke why would we even care? This tribe shave never had diplomacy with your tribe , wicker asked for it and was reffussed this is old news .If you believe that shave cared what happened in that tribe your off your rocker .

I was the only one that spoke to wicker and from time to time still do . I personally like the guy. This is a war game though and if i needed to attack him i would have . Truth be told i started talking to wicker when i was the Duke of Sick! He had an open invite if he chose to join he didnt, instead he wound up rimming himself and restarting in the south/west .

I was aware of what Pita and KP s interest were in taking out =X or whatever you want to call yourselves. That was a big part of the reason you never got diplomacy with shave when wicker asked .

As a matter o fact i told wicker when he was the dipomat to look into a possible merge with PITA , prior to the knowledge that PITA and kp were going to attack =X.

If we cared so much about what happened to wicker or =x dont you think i would have given him a heads up to what was going to happen?

Here you want some truth hows this , i contacted Dunn in Pita with the intent to get smoov121 invited , he was under attack by wickerman and light at that time so i told them to forget about it. Obviously they liked Smoov and several of his members and merged them in now . 13Seams only the strong survive and you obviously werent one of them .

14Your post to me just seams like an attention seeker , you have no clue as to most of what went on outside that tribe ywt you think you do.

15You quit because you didnt get a Duke title back thats what i take out of this post.

Why would they give you a Duke title back when you had one at one point and couldnt lead? This was even said in another thread .16You were a poor leader and a pupet for Ant as he was a Duke leading through you .

17 You didnt even no who i was and were in the same tribe with me on 56, after your multiple failed accounts you kept getting given. Your part of the reason i quit that world , thats how bad the tribe had gotten they gave you an invite!

18Yeah so this is totally wrong the reason i supported wicker for the job was because he was the right person to lead that tribe . A combination between him and smoov would have been awesome ..The problem was that tribe was so dragged down already by poor leadership ,it was to late for them to do anything should it had worked that way .

19The other problem here is when people tell you things you generally dont listen to well , I could tell you the sky is really black show you scientific documentation to prove it , you would still look up point and say no your wrong its blue.

20So again if i wanted to tear this whole post apart i could spend hours on it , but ive already spent enough time . Im sure anything i just posted here could be verified by at least 2 dozen players , so try and rip this apart

Thanks for your reply slinkie. Sorry u have to wait a bit.

11 OH so u can rip me off. r u serious. :icon_wink:
BTW i do not remember begging you not to rip me off. :)

12 It is my opinion that shave cared. you can have diffrent opinion, but it would not change my opinion.

13 up opinion. I do not agree with this totally.

14 if u call me attention seeker do u think i would become an attention seeker?

15 what u get out of it is wrong.

16 That was said by the lier wicker. Another one of his lies.

17 I was rimmed twice in W56. than I took binks-sake and took it to a good level. I do not understand why u were upset for my invitation in CODE, and why i was the reason u quit W56.

Bink-sake was 1.3m when it joined CODE. SlinkiestWizard Most point was 741K. So in fact I was almost double ur size when i joined CODE.

18 Why u/shave were concerned about =X?

19 Again targeting me personally to show that i am bad. It is ur opinion and i respect it. I do not agree with ur opinion.

20 so if 2 dozen people agree with a statement it would become truth? If everyone agree with a lie it would not become true, it would stay a lie. About tearing the post please refer to 11

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
xshahzad i could sit here and rip your whole post apart right down to your Duke time lines . And Ant had said he was quitting when Googly took over according to your post he didnt , whos lying now ?

I don't really get why my name is popping up in to what is essentially a large number of childish mudslinging posts, for someone quitting the world and thinking that perhaps some people may find his experience of interest.

I have an issue with this thread personally.

Not the fact that it exists. I personally like when people who are well-known on a world, for whatever reason, make a simple "I'm heading out" thread, when they actually put the effort in and not in an egotistical manner. It's a nice gesture, to say goodbye. What gets me, is the fact that so many people on this thread act like spoiled children who, even when someone is effectively saying goodbye and has spent a lot of time writing out their experience on this world for anybody who happens to be interested in it.

Xshahzad has only ever been polite to anybody on this world. Period. I have never once, in all the time I have seen him on this forum, rise to any insult, abuse or childish comment aimed at him, but merely brush it off with a polite response to points of relevance.

It would be nice, if just once those of you who are being this rude to a decent and polite person, think about that.

slinkiestwizard

I don't really get why my name is popping up in to what is essentially a large number of childish mudslinging posts, for someone quitting the world and thinking that perhaps some people may find his experience of interest.

I have an issue with this thread personally.

Not the fact that it exists. I personally like when people who are well-known on a world, for whatever reason, make a simple "I'm heading out" thread, when they actually put the effort in and not in an egotistical manner. It's a nice gesture, to say goodbye. What gets me, is the fact that so many people on this thread act like spoiled children who, even when someone is effectively saying goodbye and has spent a lot of time writing out their experience on this world for anybody who happens to be interested in it.

Xshahzad has only ever been polite to anybody on this world. Period. I have never once, in all the time I have seen him on this forum, rise to any insult, abuse or childish comment aimed at him, but merely brush it off with a polite response to points of relevance.

It would be nice, if just once those of you who are being this rude to a decent and polite person, think about that.

Well you should take the time to reread his post as his accusations about shave , and every other thing was wrong. He can be nice to people all he wants but to come out and using your own words "sling mud like he did " then thats wrong .

Had he posted his exp here thats fine but to try and tarnish other tribes /players or anything else on his way out the door by posting untruths and his opinions that i might add are completely wrong as has been said and verified many times is wrong .

As his post was presented the whole post is mudslinging and ranting, right down to him complaining about not getting his duke priv back.

I wish him the best ,but im sorry i couldnt let him walk out with his head held high after tryng to tarnish shaves name or mine with what he claims are non fact based opinions

Deleted User - 4669627

personally, i saw a couple things wrong with shahz' post which were misunderstandings on his part, simple ignorance or a less than perfect understanding of english (not his first language, despite his impressive ability with it)

i have seen jackandcoke be patient and polite, and i believe honest also, yet like shahz, he either posted info that is wrong or slinki lied to me in our only ever correspondence

from slinki and wesinubs i have seen lies

in general, i see this whole thread as a confusing mess, despite at least 2 people trying to establish the truth
this is what i anticipated would happen when shahz told me he would post and i advised him to forget about wicker and shave and make his post much shorter, but as i said earlier, i respect his wanting to post and his posting what he believes

i think if you all wanted the thread to die, you would simply stop posting
you have replied to his accusations
the world has seen what he claims and what each of you claims
no matter how long this thread grows, nobody will have any cleared understanding than they do right now or what the truth is

respect to shahz and respect to jackandcoke for being polite and apparently trying (at least) to make the truth clear
respect to googly as well

hopefully i am done with the w59 forums now :p

DeletedUser

from slinki and wesinubs i have seen lies

Nice to see you bring me and Slink up yet again in one of your posts :icon_rolleyes:
Me and Slink have not lied and will continue not to lie while we are on this world and hopefully thereafter.
We have expressed our views and opinions and you have rejected them, thats your view, we have ours.
Just because you reject our views and opinions does not make us liars.
I will request yet again to please post our lies, and show us where we have lied to you.

Please do not post again your definition of a liar again whereby it is similar to Shahxd's definition:

Shave leadership is liar, not because they lied, because they support a liar. If someone is supporting a liar there are 2 possibilities.
1. If he knows that the person is a liar and still supporting the liar, in-fact he is a liar himself.
2. If he do not know that the person is a liar and is supporting him, he is not a liar but he is being miss-lead by a liar.
I believe Shave leadership knows what Wickerman is all about but they still supported him so I believe they are liars as well.

Please show us where we have lied, if you cannot then do not bother replying to this.

DeletedUser

Pardon me if I've missed something in this thread, but why is this "announcement of quitting" even relevant... if this player has since joined PITA?