My Farewell

DeletedUser

A barb muncher? Hahahaha, again I wasn't the real owner, I see you going weeks with donuts as rising points, idiot. Im a nobody? Right. Im a ton more known than you. Rank 1 on UK3, top 5 on W50 solo, top 2 W47, top 5 german W63, yeah im a nobody. lets head your successes? 40 second trains? Mwuahahahah. I love bad people. Annor, your terrible at this game. I log in once every 2 days in this account, im still like what 600k points ahead of you and you were ahead of me when i took the account over? Hmm. What does that say about you? It says you suck. Not to mention your 40 second trains not even backing it up. I think we can all agree that your crap at this game. The sad part is that i barely logged into this world, I really didn't play it, only to shut idiots up on the forums like you. Hence why i didn't even have this world on my sig. This is your only world and you cant keep up with someone who logs in once every 2 days. Also funny how you call me a barb muncher when i log in once send attacks and cap 5 sexy vils in my area without even coordinating since I didn't play this world. Its still funny how you compare yourself to my acc when like i didn't even try yet im ahead of you. Please, just stop with the hating. Its okay annor, it really is. Accept your a crap player, because you are and your not known. Who do you have on your skype contacts? I have all the greats, not to mention I was supposed to play in a premade with them. Trust me Annor, I recommend being quiet before getting owned again, unless you want round 2 because this is ridiculous, im getting told im bad from a dude rank 100 and sends 40 second trains, even im ahead and i logged in once every two days. Them thinks hes a god and is amazing because he can call someone 100x better than him bad.

I love PnP, the day Evo go to war with RAIN if they ever do im taking an account back in EVO and i promise it will be my only world, just to destroy you. Talk smack without even backing it up, pathetic.

Amg you have skype accounts!?!? That means you must be good, because Lord knows only the good players know how to download, install, and request skype addresses. lolololol

How are you ahead? Because you have more points? Ooo, ahh! You're a point whore, I guess at least you good for something. You are losing in every single category except points, most of which you didn' even earn yourself, besides all the inactives and barbs you nobled. Go do your 150ms nobles on another barbarian village nooblet.

DeletedUser

Amg you have skype accounts!?!? That means you must be good, because Lord knows only the good players know how to download, install, and request skype addresses. lolololol

How are you ahead? Because you have more points? Ooo, ahh! You're a point whore, I guess at least you good for something. You are losing in every single category except points, most of which you didn' even earn yourself, besides all the inactives and barbs you nobled. Go do your 150ms nobles on another barbarian village nooblet.

Omg kid your hilarious, I said I have good people added on skype, not to mention im in an invite only premade for W51 that you dont know about because your bad. You prob dont even know how to build nukes properly, you have as much barbs and inactives as me not to mention i barely nobled any during my time. Your pathetic. You play one world and you are rank 100. You actually suck at this game, along with everyone else that came from RoW. Terrible, disgrace. You cant even do 7 second trains, you send 40 second trains at enemies! better to do 150 ms at barbs then 40 secon at enemies, then you dont get yoiur train sniped. You prob cant even snipe 150 ms so whatever, heck you probably dont even know what a backtime is.

Your best rank: top 100
my best rank: top 1

Noob, get out

DeletedUser

Omg kid your hilarious, I said I have good people added on skype, not to mention im in an invite only premade for W51 that you dont know about because your bad. You prob dont even know how to build nukes properly, you have as much barbs and inactives as me not to mention i barely nobled any during my time. Your pathetic. You play one world and you are rank 100. You actually suck at this game, along with everyone else that came from RoW. Terrible, disgrace. You cant even do 7 second trains, you send 40 second trains at enemies! better to do 150 ms at barbs then 40 secon at enemies, then you dont get yoiur train sniped. You prob cant even snipe 150 ms so whatever, heck you probably dont even know what a backtime is.

Your best rank: top 100
my best rank: top 1

Noob, get out

Ooo look, when you get flustered your grammar goes out the window, lolololol. As well as your logic.

I have skype.
I have good players from TW added on my skype.
Therefore I am good at TW.

I'll have to let the world know that joe's way of getting good at TW is to download and install skype, then proceed to beg for friends. lololol

And I send 2.5 hour trains at enemies, not 40 second trains. I'm sure there are some of those too though, lol

Your builds are pathetic, your activity is pathetic, your style of play is pathetic, but you can do a 150ms noble train, so you are a god at TW...

Wait, wait, wait... Scratch that. I forgot, you have skype and TW friends that's what makes you a god at TW, lololol. Because those skype friends are the ones that have to play your accounts for you, pwned~

DeletedUser

Ooo look, when you get flustered your grammar goes out the window, lolololol. As well as your logic.

I have skype.
I have good players from TW added on my skype.
Therefore I am good at TW.

I'll have to let the world know that joe's way of getting good at TW is to download and install skype, then proceed to beg for friends. lololol

And I send 2.5 hour trains at enemies, not 40 second trains. I'm sure there are some of those too though, lol

Your builds are pathetic, your activity is pathetic, your style of play is pathetic, but you can do a 150ms noble train, so you are a god at TW...

Wait, wait, wait... Scratch that. I forgot, you have skype and TW friends that's what makes you a god at TW, lololol. Because those skype friends are the ones that have to play your accounts for you, pwned~

If my style of play is pathetic, then yours must be horrendous. My style of play gets me top 5 solo on start up worlds and top 1 most late game. Stop getting mad that you are incapable of sending 150 ms, one of the easier things to do in this thing yet you are incapable. My activity is also pathetic, your right. I wasted 18 hrs a day playing tw. Your right, I had no life. Sorry. My friends play my accounts for me? I go solo on W50 top 5 easy 4 day late start. I only played once world where i had a co player which was a top 1 account by 1 mil, I had 1 co player. Please stop hating on better players, your jealousy is actually getting you nowhere. Really sad how you bring the train fact over and over again, reasoning is that you are insecure of your own ability to send them. Ah well, I bet you do that in RL too. Pwnt :)

FooFoo Pig

Stop getting mad that you are incapable of sending 150 ms, one of the easier things to do in this thing yet you are incapable.

It's not called Incapable. It's called just not wanting to, for sure it starts pretty good fights on the forums if you 'cant' send them. lololol.

DeletedUser

It's not called Incapable. It's called just not wanting to, for sure it starts pretty good fights on the forums if you 'cant' send them. lololol.

Why would you not want to send 150 ms at an enemy?

DeletedUser

Why would you not want to send 150 ms at an enemy?

Why does it matter? When you are playing against players that can send 150ms trains, its just as easy to snipe 150ms trains, lol. The only ones that 150ms trains make a difference on are the retards that cannot do it anyways, and usually those players are so pathetic that you can send a 6 hour train and still take their villages.

DeletedUser

Why does it matter? When you are playing against players that can send 150ms trains, its just as easy to snipe 150ms trains, lol. The only ones that 150ms trains make a difference on are the retards that cannot do it anyways, and usually those players are so pathetic that you can send a 6 hour train and still take their villages.

So your excuse for not sending 150 ms is to say that people who receive 150 ms are usually retards? I love idiots, way to use an insulting word by the way, especially in writing. Sending 40 sec trains just shows that your entering the attack hiting okay and repeating, why would you do that? Tell me what makes it logical to send a 40 second train when you can send one in 150 ms?

DeletedUser

So your excuse for not sending 150 ms is to say that people who receive 150 ms are usually retards? I love idiots, way to use an insulting word by the way, especially in writing. Sending 40 sec trains just shows that your entering the attack hiting okay and repeating, why would you do that? Tell me what makes it logical to send a 40 second train when you can send one in 150 ms?

No, no, no, you misunderstand. Anyone that can send a 150ms train, can snipe a 150ms train. It works the same way. So if I'm versing players that can send 150ms trains, like yourself, why would I bother sending one, because obviously if you are active enough, you can snipe it and vice versa irregardless of it being 150ms.

If a player isn't good enough to send a 150ms train, then he/she is a retard (reference Qosimodo), and therefore is too awful to stop a 40 second train (as referenced by the fact of me using 2.5 hour trains on him).

That and using IE, which is probably the main reason, lol

DeletedUser

No, no, no, you misunderstand. Anyone that can send a 150ms train, can snipe a 150ms train. It works the same way. So if I'm versing players that can send 150ms trains, like yourself, why would I bother sending one, because obviously if you are active enough, you can snipe it and vice versa irregardless of it being 150ms.

If a player isn't good enough to send a 150ms train, then he/she is a retard (reference Qosimodo), and therefore is too awful to stop a 40 second train (as referenced by the fact of me using 2.5 hour trains on him).

That and using IE, which is probably the main reason, lol

I disagree, people who can send 150 ms some can't snipe 150 ms. I can snipe 150 ms easy but people on these boards prob cant constantly snipe 150 ms but can send it. Now you are calling yourself a retard, because you can't send a 150 ms train. A lot of people, especially on 34, cant snipe 150 ms. You give them many more chances by sending 40 seconds instead of 40 seconds.

DeletedUser

I disagree, people who can send 150 ms some can't snipe 150 ms. I can snipe 150 ms easy but people on these boards prob cant constantly snipe 150 ms but can send it. Now you are calling yourself a retard, because you can't send a 150 ms train. A lot of people, especially on 34, cant snipe 150 ms. You give them many more chances by sending 40 seconds instead of 40 seconds.

Nah, it works almost the exact same way, if you can send one, you can snipe one. If you can't snipe a 150ms train, you're either retarded or lazy.

How do you send a 150ms on IE?

DeletedUser

Nah, it works almost the exact same way, if you can send one, you can snipe one. If you can't snipe a 150ms train, you're either retarded or lazy.

How do you send a 150ms on IE?

Im still getting insulted with that word, please refrain from using it. No, thats not true at all. It is much easier to send 150 ms than to snipe, even though its easy to do both. But still. Why do you use IE for tw?

DeletedUser

Im still getting insulted with that word, please refrain from using it. No, thats not true at all. It is much easier to send 150 ms than to snipe, even though its easy to do both. But still. Why do you use IE for tw?

Retarded is intended to be insulting lol, however, in that case it wasn't directed at you.

Because I play the game at work most of the time and nothing new can be installed on computers there.

DeletedUser

Retarded is intended to be insulting lol, however, in that case it wasn't directed at you.

Because I play the game at work most of the time and nothing new can be installed on computers there.

Regardless of whether it is directed at me or not is irrelevant. That word hurts many people, you should watch where you say that word in RL, you could really hurt someones feelings if used at the wrong time.

DeletedUser

Umm yeh annor joe is and always will be twice the player you are:icon_rolleyes:

You keep responding to him in the same way, he destroys you, providing evidence of your blatent fails, 40 sec train, him over taking you in points etc (and as far as your pointwhore comment goes, dont be a turd, when you get to this stage the only way you could be a point whore is if you somehow forgot how to recruit, or if all your vills were over 11k points o_O) and you just pick out the least valid point, the skype thing, and try to counter it.

AS far as the 150ms issue goes, it is a hell of a lot easier to send a train than it is to successfully snipe it first time round, fo one, sending a train (most of the time) doesnt have to be timed to the ms, whereas sniping does, its actually the whole point of sniping.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Lol this guy is such a noob :D

150ms trains can be sent by ANYONE who knows how to set up opera and hold down the T button on a keyboard.

Sniping 150ms actually takes a tad amount of skill in knowing your computer lag and when to send the snipe..

Annor stop trying to argue with joey, you will just fail every time :p

And joey w50 you never played solo.. stop saying you did lol

DeletedUser

150ms trains can be sent by ANYONE who knows how to set up opera and hold down the T button on a keyboard.

Sniping 150ms actually takes a tad amount of skill in knowing your computer lag and when to send the snipe..

ok ok ok, i played almost solo, I think we can call it that because we had co players quit everyday which meant lots of lost hours. Plus me and you are same time zone noob, lol. Go back to W17! Unless this is the W17 invasion crew? O.O

DeletedUser

Regardless of whether it is directed at me or not is irrelevant. That word hurts many people, you should watch where you say that word in RL, you could really hurt someones feelings if used at the wrong time.

lol, The PC police change the appropriate word usage on a bi-yearly basis. Since I've been in school, its gone from Retarded to Mentally Handicapped to Mentally Challenged to Mentally Disabled to Developmentally Disabled to Cognitively Impaired to Intellectually Disabled. Retarded is offensive, handicapped makes us sound like we're not equal, we aren't disabled just impaired. Good God, pick a word and stay with it, which word would you, Mr. PC, like me to use instead of retarded?

Umm yeh annor joe is and always will be twice the player you are:icon_rolleyes:

You keep responding to him in the same way, he destroys you, providing evidence of your blatent fails, 40 sec train, him over taking you in points etc (and as far as your pointwhore comment goes, dont be a turd, when you get to this stage the only way you could be a point whore is if you somehow forgot how to recruit, or if all your vills were over 11k points o_O) and you just pick out the least valid point, the skype thing, and try to counter it.

AS far as the 150ms issue goes, it is a hell of a lot easier to send a train than it is to successfully snipe it first time round, fo one, sending a train (most of the time) doesnt have to be timed to the ms, whereas sniping does, its actually the whole point of sniping.:icon_rolleyes:

How is that true? I've said a couple of times that I use IE, because I play from a work computer, and have talked multiple times how to time a 150ms on IE. Any retard can download Opera and press a button. It ain't rocket science. He ignores it by throwing up a strawman argument about the political correctness of the phrase retard.

Thanks for being a moron and reading 2 posts over a page ago and thinking you're da shizza. This forum is for grown ups. Play time is later.