My Farewell

DeletedUser

How is that true? I've said a couple of times that I use IE, because I play from a work computer, and have talked multiple times how to time a 150ms on IE. Any retard can download Opera and press a button. It ain't rocket science. He ignores it by throwing up a strawman argument about the political correctness of the phrase retard.

sigh.... the point i was making was that you saying that sniping is as easy as sending a 150ms train nowadays is bollocks :] If you are gonna continue to argue differently then i really cant be bothered repeating my point again while you again ignore it

DeletedUser

lol, The PC police change the appropriate word usage on a bi-yearly basis. Since I've been in school, its gone from Retarded to Mentally Handicapped to Mentally Challenged to Mentally Disabled to Developmentally Disabled to Cognitively Impaired to Intellectually Disabled. Retarded is offensive, handicapped makes us sound like we're not equal, we aren't disabled just impaired. Good God, pick a word and stay with it, which word would you, Mr. PC, like me to use instead of retarded?

How is that true? I've said a couple of times that I use IE, because I play from a work computer, and have talked multiple times how to time a 150ms on IE. Any retard can download Opera and press a button. It ain't rocket science. He ignores it by throwing up a strawman argument about the political correctness of the phrase retard.

Thanks for being a moron and reading 2 posts over a page ago and thinking you're da shizza. This forum is for grown ups. Play time is later.

I didn't know you had to be a grown up to access these forums... Please point to that rule Mr. Forum police

DeletedUser

Actually, when I've overloaded an opponent with 4k+ incoming (just from my account, not counting my tribes attacks on them) I never send quick trains, because they're too easy to spot when you've got that many attacks, but if all of your villas are named the same, and you send a 40 second train your nobles blend in with the 15k incoming

DeletedUser

Um yeh try it on me and see if i dont tag and get them nobles spotted ;D

DeletedUser

fare well xD looks like you two need to have a player v player though....
20kc9xd.png

DeletedUser

Actually, when I've overloaded an opponent with 4k+ incoming (just from my account, not counting my tribes attacks on them) I never send quick trains, because they're too easy to spot when you've got that many attacks, but if all of your villas are named the same, and you send a 40 second train your nobles blend in with the 15k incoming

And what happens if they are all tagged? Your train=screwed

DeletedUser

Then you put in a lil more effort and time 4 fakes to hit at the time you launch your train =P