My first try at a PnP - I may fail epically :P

DeletedUser

Disclaimer: Okay seeing as this is my first time at trying to make a PnP all comments are welcome (including flamages)... anyways here it goes :D

I've recently ratted out a cheater within the game because they were spiteful towards some players from another Tribe within their alliance, so I gathered a little more intel from him before handing him over to the folks at Inno Games.

[spoil]
.LordOfChaos. on 09.12. at 04:03
if you are the defacto leader of [ally]Deus[/ally] you will want to know this... if you are not the actual leader then tell him to contact me...there is a secret alliance of 5 or 6 tribes (my tribe is one) and I have copied all the forums discussions on them... you will find it quite interesting... in return to you receiving all the info i have, you must do me one favor... and its not to stop attacking our tribe... i don't care about that... it is to start atacking one of the other tribes in this alliance... [ally][-?-][/ally] interested?

.LordOfChaos. on 09.12. at 10:48
here is an extract...

Important: THE ALLIANCE !
Page: >1<
[ally]A-O 2[/ally] - [player]Lord McGill[/player] today at 17:04 Quote Edit Delete
THE ALLIANCE now consists of: [ally]DRC[/ally], [ally][-?-][/ally], [ally]~BA~[/ally],[ally] WTF[/ally] and [ally]A-O 2[/ally]

This forum is shared to let these tribes negotiate, cooperate, celebrate, share, etc. with each others.

TOGETHER WE CURRENTLY HAVE ABOUT 700.000 POINTS!

I am writing this because I'd like to state some suggestions on how we run this alliance:

Leonova on 09.12. at 11:02
What does [ally]Deus[/ally] have to benefit from this?

I see two Tribes that wanted to take us out with the possibility of another 2 to go with that cause.

Points mean nothing to a game based on army strength, for that just ask [player]boytirador[/player] from [ally]~BA~[/ally] as to how hard it was for him to knock me down. I admit he made me burn a lot more resources in rebuilding but he never really went away with significant hauls to benefit him either.

Look at [ally]Nooble[/ally] and how they started out in K63, now they're even beating us in "points" seeing as you see that as the advantage.

The offer is tempting, however I don't see how this will benefit [ally]Deus[/ally] or anyone else in this "Secret Alliance in the long run of this game. I only see stunted growth :/

.LordOfChaos. on 09.12. at 12:26
you do not understand... i am offering to keep you informed of the alliances activity... to send you their reports and future attacks... im not offering you a chance to join them... i want you to beat them. ut all i ask is you attack the [ally][-?-][/ally] and make their lives miserable.. i am offering to spy on them for you.

Leonova on 09.12. at 19:41
Who are you spying for?

.LordOfChaos. on 10.12. at 13:02
lol your tribe if you wish, but no one else atm......

.LordOfChaos. on 10.12. at 13:06
but i made the same offer to UWish! and noooble... first come first served... btw... i am noe a Barron in my tribe... :)

.LordOfChaos. on 10.12. at 13:08
but know this ... i also have friends in very powerful tribes... yours included... but they will REMAIN ANONOMOUS

.LordOfChaos. on 10.12. at 13:29
do you understand what i offer you? i am now a baron of my tribe... this is a very good opportunity for you... you have nothing to lose by accepting... and everything to gain... in the least you will gain all the [player][-?-][/player] tribe members villas through nobles... so you accept or not? you go after 3 specific targets that i will give you... and i will not only provide you with all the intel of this alliance but also i will provide you with specific attack info to your members villas by this allance... in return i want you to attack and noble 3 members of [ally][-?-][/ally]. when i see them nobled i will copy and send you the entire forums AND send you 2 months of premium points as a thank you... and perhaps when this alliance folds you wiil see me as a viable asset to your tribe...

Leonova on 10.12. at 22:59
Sorry for the lateness of my reply, I was doing some research on your claims and thus far one thing reigns true.

[ally]WTF[/ally]
[ally]DRC[/ally]
[ally][-?-][/ally]
[ally]~BA~[/ally]
[ally]WWA[/ally]
[ally]A-O 2[/ally]

Are all allied together, now I want some more proof that you are indeed going to spy for us, this is not me taking you up on your offer. But as a test to see if what you want to do is going to be true, now remember. I got this information just as easy as you got it, if not more so.

Now what are you going to do to prove your worth with us at [ally]Deus[/ally]?

.LordOfChaos. on 11.12. at 03:59
ok here is a recent conversation between 3 tribe leaders... copied from the alliance forums. i will want you specifically target 3 players of [ally][-?-][/ally] do we agree on a deal?

they are in this order...
[player]willmckby[/player]
[player]sliphits[/player]
[player]Leighb[/player]
The others i don't care about.

below is the conversation in our alliance forum...
DRC - Gman2255 on 10.12.2010 at 08:01 Quote Edit Delete
So in a forum called "The Alliance" there is some sort of huge war going on? I am confused, perplexed, and if someone could fill me that would be great.
~BA~ - bonestar on 10.12.2010 at 08:43 Quote Edit Delete
Sliphits sent a message to some of the members of my tribe asking them them to join his tribe because we have different policies to them.
DRC - 010zach on 10.12.2010 at 08:46 Quote Edit Delete
^what does that have to do with the question, anyway it seems there wanting everyone in the allience to send attacks to Deus
Edited by 010zach on 10.12. at 08:47
A-O 2 - ben332211 on 10.12.2010 at 13:45 Quote Edit Delete
Indeed, this alliance of several Tribes is (presently) to take down and defend against Dues, as best I understand it, :)
A-O 2 - Ralt Gather on 10.12.2010 at 13:54 Quote Edit Delete
We are at war with Deus ****** ******. Those are the alliances enemy's. Though i am finding out that not everybody has the same enemy's. But like i posted in the shared forum, everybody that is in this alliance needs to put everybody as ally's. And that goes for enemy's as well. We have joined together to work collectively to bring down and or eliminate our opposing forces which in turn will help us grow.

Leonova on 11.12. at 04:04
Why just those three specific targets?

.LordOfChaos. on 11.12. at 04:10
they really pissed me off... they are in an alliance with us and attack a friend of mine who i have been tring to get in my tribe...([player] barbs1998[/player] hes a friend from W41), and they refuse to stop and made a big deal about in in the alliance forums... and they insulted me and i can do nothing about it so I want them dead. They are assholes and think they can go around and laugh at me ... well i am better and diplomacy than they know... lol as you noble each player... I will sweeten the deal... when each gets rimmed.... I send you 200 premium points. for when each player on that list gets rimmed... lol that's how bad I want to see them die. You agree?

Leonova on 11.12. at 07:44
Your offer is WAY! too tantilizing to even think on accepting it. Who in their right mind would offer 600 (200 per player) premium points to some random stranger from another Tribe?

Those 600 PP's give those that accept 90 days (if they take all three) of FREE! premium in which can be used for them to build 5 times faster than yourself inevitably making them yet another threat to you and those around them.

I think you're lulling myself and my Tribe in to a trap to which I am not going to accept. You yourself said that their is an alliance out to get us, however doing this to lull us in is truly laughable at best.

Good day to you sir!

.LordOfChaos. on 11.12. at 08:18
It seems to me you are using a translator. This is no trap. I don't really care about this game that much anymore. I just do not like to be insulted publicly so I seek ways to get even. To me 600 premium points are nothing. Cost me perhaps less than 15$ maximum. Not a bog expense. Also you are already much bigger than I and i really do not care if you grow faster. Remember my original offer waste send you all the information in our aliance forums. That will still happen if you accept my offer. If you do not take the offer I will go to another tribe. Right now the tribe Uwish! Is being nobled and one of you members has been cleared and nobled. Blond chick got all her units destroyed and is about to lose her villas. You cannot afford not to take this offer. No not a trap as you fear. Just a frustrated player seeking revenge.

Leonova on 11.12. at 08:22
You do realise it is also forbidden to use your premium points in order to get something from this game? That includes offering them as a reward for doing your dirty work.

I am not going to start something I know I will not survive from.

Leonova on 11.12. at 08:23
As for the translator, no. I speak fluent english and have no trouble in understanding it's full meanings. I am merely anylizing what you're saying and reading between the lines to desypher what may be hidden in them.

.LordOfChaos. on 11.12. at 08:25
I promise you there is no hidden message. I am just looking for revenge. That is all and I am willing to pay for it.
[/spoil]

After gathering the intel I then decided to message Inno Games staff and report him, I then messaged the Duke of his former Tribe to explain what is happening...

[spoil]
Leonova on 11.12. at 08:37
Hey Ralt,

I know we may not see eye-to-eye often in terms of Tribal Views, however I feel it only right for me to notify you of what is happening under you nose from one of your "barons" as he put it.

What I am about to show you in this spoiler may come to a complete surprise to you, so please bare with me;
[spoil]
.LordOfChaos. on 09.12. at 04:03
if you are the defacto leader of [ally]Deus[/ally] you will want to know this... if you are not the actual leader then tell him to contact me...there is a secret alliance of 5 or 6 tribes (my tribe is one) and I have copied all the forums discussions on them... you will find it quite interesting... in return to you receiving all the info i have, you must do me one favor... and its not to stop attacking our tribe... i don't care about that... it is to start atacking one of the other tribes in this alliance... [ally][-?-][/ally] interested?

.LordOfChaos. on 09.12. at 10:48
here is an extract...

Important: THE ALLIANCE !
Page: >1<
[ally]A-O 2[/ally] - [player]Lord McGill[/player] today at 17:04 Quote Edit Delete
THE ALLIANCE now consists of: [ally]DRC[/ally], [ally][-?-][/ally], [ally]~BA~[/ally],[ally] WTF[/ally] and [ally]A-O 2[/ally]

This forum is shared to let these tribes negotiate, cooperate, celebrate, share, etc. with each others.

TOGETHER WE CURRENTLY HAVE ABOUT 700.000 POINTS!

I am writing this because I'd like to state some suggestions on how we run this alliance:

Leonova on 09.12. at 11:02
What does [ally]Deus[/ally] have to benefit from this?

I see two Tribes that wanted to take us out with the possibility of another 2 to go with that cause.

Points mean nothing to a game based on army strength, for that just ask [player]boytirador[/player] from [ally]~BA~[/ally] as to how hard it was for him to knock me down. I admit he made me burn a lot more resources in rebuilding but he never really went away with significant hauls to benefit him either.

Look at [ally]Nooble[/ally] and how they started out in K63, now they're even beating us in "points" seeing as you see that as the advantage.

The offer is tempting, however I don't see how this will benefit [ally]Deus[/ally] or anyone else in this "Secret Alliance in the long run of this game. I only see stunted growth :/

.LordOfChaos. on 09.12. at 12:26
you do not understand... i am offering to keep you informed of the alliances activity... to send you their reports and future attacks... im not offering you a chance to join them... i want you to beat them. ut all i ask is you attack the [ally][-?-][/ally] and make their lives miserable.. i am offering to spy on them for you.

Leonova on 09.12. at 19:41
Who are you spying for?

.LordOfChaos. on 10.12. at 13:02
lol your tribe if you wish, but no one else atm......

.LordOfChaos. on 10.12. at 13:06
but i made the same offer to UWish! and noooble... first come first served... btw... i am noe a Barron in my tribe... :)

.LordOfChaos. on 10.12. at 13:08
but know this ... i also have friends in very powerful tribes... yours included... but they will REMAIN ANONOMOUS

.LordOfChaos. on 10.12. at 13:29
do you understand what i offer you? i am now a baron of my tribe... this is a very good opportunity for you... you have nothing to lose by accepting... and everything to gain... in the least you will gain all the [player][-?-][/player] tribe members villas through nobles... so you accept or not? you go after 3 specific targets that i will give you... and i will not only provide you with all the intel of this alliance but also i will provide you with specific attack info to your members villas by this allance... in return i want you to attack and noble 3 members of [ally][-?-][/ally]. when i see them nobled i will copy and send you the entire forums AND send you 2 months of premium points as a thank you... and perhaps when this alliance folds you wiil see me as a viable asset to your tribe...

Leonova on 10.12. at 22:59
Sorry for the lateness of my reply, I was doing some research on your claims and thus far one thing reigns true.

[ally]WTF[/ally]
[ally]DRC[/ally]
[ally][-?-][/ally]
[ally]~BA~[/ally]
[ally]WWA[/ally]
[ally]A-O 2[/ally]

Are all allied together, now I want some more proof that you are indeed going to spy for us, this is not me taking you up on your offer. But as a test to see if what you want to do is going to be true, now remember. I got this information just as easy as you got it, if not more so.

Now what are you going to do to prove your worth with us at [ally]Deus[/ally]?

.LordOfChaos. today at 03:59
ok here is a recent conversation between 3 tribe leaders... copied from the alliance forums. i will want you specifically target 3 players of [ally][-?-][/ally] do we agree on a deal?

they are in this order...
[player]willmckby[/player]
[player]sliphits[/player]
[player]Leighb[/player]
The others i don't care about.

below is the conversation in our alliance forum...
DRC - Gman2255 on 10.12.2010 at 08:01 Quote Edit Delete
So in a forum called "The Alliance" there is some sort of huge war going on? I am confused, perplexed, and if someone could fill me that would be great.
~BA~ - bonestar on 10.12.2010 at 08:43 Quote Edit Delete
Sliphits sent a message to some of the members of my tribe asking them them to join his tribe because we have different policies to them.
DRC - 010zach on 10.12.2010 at 08:46 Quote Edit Delete
^what does that have to do with the question, anyway it seems there wanting everyone in the allience to send attacks to Deus
Edited by 010zach on 10.12. at 08:47
A-O 2 - ben332211 on 10.12.2010 at 13:45 Quote Edit Delete
Indeed, this alliance of several Tribes is (presently) to take down and defend against Dues, as best I understand it, :)
A-O 2 - Ralt Gather on 10.12.2010 at 13:54 Quote Edit Delete
We are at war with Deus ****** ******. Those are the alliances enemy's. Though i am finding out that not everybody has the same enemy's. But like i posted in the shared forum, everybody that is in this alliance needs to put everybody as ally's. And that goes for enemy's as well. We have joined together to work collectively to bring down and or eliminate our opposing forces which in turn will help us grow.

Leonova today at 04:04
Why just those three specific targets?

.LordOfChaos. today at 04:10
they really pissed me off... they are in an alliance with us and attack a friend of mine who i have been tring to get in my tribe...([player] barbs1998[/player] hes a friend from W41), and they refuse to stop and made a big deal about in in the alliance forums... and they insulted me and i can do nothing about it so I want them dead. They are assholes and think they can go around and laugh at me ... well i am better and diplomacy than they know... lol as you noble each player... I will sweeten the deal... when each gets rimmed.... I send you 200 premium points. for when each player on that list gets rimmed... lol that's how bad I want to see them die. You agree?

Leonova today at 07:44
Your offer is WAY! too tantilizing to even think on accepting it. Who in their right mind would offer 600 (200 per player) premium points to some random stranger from another Tribe?

Those 600 PP's give those that accept 90 days (if they take all three) of FREE! premium in which can be used for them to build 5 times faster than yourself inevitably making them yet another threat to you and those around them.

I think you're lulling myself and my Tribe in to a trap to which I am not going to accept. You yourself said that their is an alliance out to get us, however doing this to lull us in is truly laughable at best.

Good day to you sir!

.LordOfChaos. today at 08:18
It seems to me you are using a translator. This is no trap. I don't really care about this game that much anymore. I just do not like to be insulted publicly so I seek ways to get even. To me 600 premium points are nothing. Cost me perhaps less than 15$ maximum. Not a bog expense. Also you are already much bigger than I and i really do not care if you grow faster. Remember my original offer waste send you all the information in our aliance forums. That will still happen if you accept my offer. If you do not take the offer I will go to another tribe. Right now the tribe Uwish! Is being nobled and one of you members has been cleared and nobled. Blond chick got all her units destroyed and is about to lose her villas. You cannot afford not to take this offer. No not a trap as you fear. Just a frustrated player seeking revenge.

Leonova today at 08:22
You do realise it is also forbidden to use your premium points in order to get something from this game? That includes offering them as a reward for doing your dirty work.

I am not going to start something I know I will not survive from.

Leonova today at 08:23
As for the translator, no. I speak fluent english and have no trouble in understanding it's full meanings. I am merely anylizing what you're saying and reading between the lines to desypher what may be hidden in them.

.LordOfChaos. today at 08:25
I promise you there is no hidden message. I am just looking for revenge. That is all and I am willing to pay for it.
[/spoil]

None of it has been edited as you can see by what I've said. I am an honourable man and I feel that you needed to know this.

I have also since reported said player to the game officials because of the following breaches in rules;
[spoil]- It is forbidden to offer or accept premium points for any in game service such as spying on another tribe.

- It is forbidden to offer money or premium points as a reward for attacks, supports or resource transports to any player, or to ask for payment in return for those services. A reward cannot be offered for anything that might incite attacks or any actions against other players (for example, contests to see who can gain the most opponents defeated score).

- It is forbidden to blackmail other players for premium points.[/spoil]

Kind regards,
[player]Leonova[/player].

Ralt Gather on 11.12. at 15:23
Well Thank you, I to am an honorable person and try to play as such. I feel ones actions repersents who a person is in real life. I am not only in your debt but i am making you a PA as well. Because of your action I will open nagotiation up with you guys again and see about resolving our indifferances, that is if your duke wants that or will even talk to me.

I want to thank you for restoring honor to the game again. And now i must as well. His punishment will be dismissal and rimed and classified as a traitor to all who try and help him. Have your duke write me please and thank you for your time. if you need anything and it is in my power then it is yours.

Leonova on 11.12. at 20:50
I am the Duke :)

Champ ended up leaving the Tribe for personal reasons so I've taken over the helm, I would prefer to work out our differences because I am sick and tired of having to watch my back from four seperate areas.

I don't think [ally]~BA~[/ally] will listen because their are plenty of them wanting us gone for good.

Ralt Gather on 11.12. at 21:30
well they are'nt the only ones either. and the bad thing is that even if mine and your tribe did have a nap the rest of the alliance would'nt agree to it as i found out. though you have been granted repreve from attacks by all of the alliance because of your actions and so no one should attack you. but i'm afriad that the rest of your tribe is not so lucky. i am sorry about this. give me another day in the forum and try and sway people to your side. either way i will let you know the resaults. by the way did you check out my profile yet

Leonova on 11.12. at 21:38
That's fine, thank you Ralt.

If the attacks continue on with us then that is a part of the game play. So either way good luck and happy hunting :)

Ralt Gather on 11.12. at 21:40
well if things dont work out with trying to get a nap with the alliance and you want to join you are more then welcome. you have earned a place here as i siad.

Leonova on 11.12. at 21:42
Don't think many others would agree with you ;)

I don't mind... I love a good battle and will go down fighting knowing that I've weeded out a cheater and helped an enemy out with their internal affairs.

I could have used it to my benefit but I'm not that low of a guy :p

Ralt Gather on 11.12. at 21:46
well i think your wrong. you yourself have swade favor with not only me but others as well. i even found one or two who wanted to hang you changing there tune after what i posted. and i di post it in the shared forum of the alliance. because it was more involved then just my tribe. so i shared it with everybody and if there was a poll your pulling ahead lol

if you change your mind you are welcome here. I like you have earned the respect and admeration of many.

Good luck to you and yours and happy hunting as well
[/spoil]

Now that's all fine and good, but now there is a third party involved in the matter... and lo and behold it's a follower of the trouble maker >:3
The message partner going so far as to call me a coward? :O

[spoil]
marky0339 today at 10:28
u r a coward. you leader will hear how you made a secret deal with the enemy, while lordofchaos offered you important info on their activities... you refused it and you chose to be a RAT rather than help your own tribe. this makes you the number one coward in this world. I will be mailing the letter [player]Ralt Gather[/player] posted in our forums, how you are not to be touched while the rest of your tribe is to be attacked... funny you making deals with the enemy. wonder how all your tribe mates will see that.

Leonova today at 11:05
Marky, I am the leader :D

My Tribe mates know what's going on because I've posted every message that's gone on between us in my own forums. My members asked me to rat him out for the cheater he was and [player]Ralt Gather[/player] offered me what he did out of thanks.

I am now trying to get the rest of my Tribe under the same offer but it's not working SO! I will gladly fight by my Tribes side in defending and attacking. Ralt's knowns this and respects it.

Now stop jumping to your conclussions >_<

marky0339 today at 11:16
actually Galt said you are helping them noble your own members... now who is the traitor?

Leonova today at 11:20
I am doing no such thing, if you can supply evidence of my doing that in actual conversation I will gladly admit I am in the wrong.

Now since I have no records of myself EVER! having such a conversation I would like to see what is going on there.

marky0339 today at 11:35
its what galt posted on the forums... told everyone not to attack you and that you are helping them noble your mates... u really are pathetic...

marky0339 today at 11:36
have fun explaining it to your tribe.

Leonova today at 11:39
-shrugs-

We'll see whom stands.

marky0339 today at 11:40
i dont care cause i quit... but you will obviously stand as you made a deal with the devil... coward.
[/spoil]

I went to reply with this...

[spoil]I am a devil so why should a devil make offers with himself? >:3

I think you've made a mistake in knowing whom to trust seeing as your leader has obviously made himself a target :D[/spoil]

only to find this to be the case!

[spoil]You cannot answer because your conversational partner has blocked your messages.[/spoil]

I have since shipped off a message to Ralt once again asking...

[spoil]
Leonova today at 11:23
Trouble brewing thanks to your former member >_<

[spoil]
marky0339 today at 10:28
u r a coward. you leader will hear how you made a secret deal with the enemy, while lordofchaos offered you important info on their activities... you refused it and you chose to be a RAT rather than help your own tribe. this makes you the number one coward in this world. I will be mailing the letter [player]Ralt Gather[/player] posted in our forums, how you are not to be touched while the rest of your tribe is to be attacked... funny you making deals with the enemy. wonder how all your tribe mates will see that.

Leonova today at 11:05
Marky, I am the leader :D

My Tribe mates know what's going on because I've posted every message that's gone on between us in my own forums. My members asked me to rat him out for the cheater he was and [player]Ralt Gather[/player] offered me what he did out of thanks.

I am now trying to get the rest of my Tribe under the same offer but it's not working SO! I will gladly fight by my Tribes side in defending and attacking. Ralt's knowns this and respects it.

Now stop jumping to your conclussions >_<

marky0339 today at 11:16
actually Galt said you are helping them noble your own members... now who is the traitor?

Leonova today at 11:20
I am doing no such thing, if you can supply evidence of my doing that in actual conversation I will gladly admit I am in the wrong.

Now since I have no records of myself EVER! having such a conversation I would like to see what is going on there.
[/spoil]

I want to know if you are making such conversation in the forums because this could turn ugly for the both of us.

I understand Marky isn't a part of your Tribe but his Tribal Leader was.
[/spoil]

The reason behind the full messages is because of what Marky was trying to make me out to be, a coward. Instead of leaving some information unsaid I have openly displayed it for all to see. I may get infracted thanks to talking about a ban on the forums and with someone ingame... if that is the case I'll take any punishment on the chin and learn for the next time around.

Note: I've only edited it slightly to convert the spoiler tags from in-game to the spoil tags used in these forum.

Now I am either going to laugh with my Tribe as a whole or I may start having more internal affairs trying to sort this stuff out, all in all it's just a game and I wanted to let some steam off from all of this... for the final LOLZ (maybe) I thought I might as well insight you to the Tribe I was refering to in my final posts ;)

Tribal Profile;
[spoil]CIA Director
.LordOfChaos.

This tribe is a tribe dedicated to destroying the [-?-] tribe and making sure all information regarding their activities are made available to their enemies...

Success in infiltration and document recovery: [spoil]100%[/spoil]

Any tribe who would like a copy of their internal allied forums, please contact
.LordOfChaos.[/spoil]

Along with it's properties;
[spoil]Tribal Name: Central Intelligence Agency
Tag: CIA
Number of Members: 4
Points of the best 40 players: 4.698
Total points: 4.698
Average points: 1.174
Opponents defeated: 4.353 (799.)[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Way too many mails, cut out the unnecessary stuff. I couldn't even follow this at all.

DeletedUser

Now I didn't read this through, but I know it's illegal to discuss bans, I would assume it is illegal to discuss reporting of players as well . . . not sure though.

On another note, it's 'lo and behold', now 'low'. Not exactly sure what 'lo' means, but yeah :).
Will read it through a bit later, looks entertaining enough for me regardless of the PnP value.

DeletedUser

I will edit to try and make more sense of it... all of the mail is actually relevant because I've quoted what has gone others; hence the extra spoiler tags to which I now see I've missed one.

DeletedUser

I read it all. It gave me a nice giggle tbh. Good that you sent through to mods tho.

I will be actually going for you guys against the Alliance, you guys seem to have more brains xD (From what I can gather)

Dent: It is illegal, to an extent. I am sure what was posted is fine.

DeletedUser53562

I read it all too, as Nooble has a vested interest in the area. Have to say the idea of you all fighting it out makes me a little tingly inside. :icon_redface:

Nice first try. Too many spoilers and a bit much text, but for a first attempt well done. :)

DeletedUser

I will edit to try and make more sense of it... all of the mail is actually relevant because I've quoted what has gone others; hence the extra spoiler tags to which I now see I've missed one.

:icon_razz:
makes perfect sense
Some funny plotting individuals in there getting caught in their own plot and not liking it

DeletedUser

Reminder to self: Use pictures next time ;)

Thanks all, for those in K63 Deus is still alive and kicking... albeit on the back foot :D

DeletedUser

On another note, it's 'lo and behold', now 'low'. Not exactly sure what 'lo' means, but yeah :).
Will read it through a bit later, looks entertaining enough for me regardless of the PnP value.

Shortening of 'look'. Sheer laziness if you ask me.

DeletedUser57199

The idiots spying for safety never cease to make me laugh, and just wow at the duke's two-faced bs.
Basics has successfully disarmed 6 tribes at once with 15 members, so Im pretty confident the players in Deus can do the same... or at least I hope you guys do come out on top. 6 vs 1 is just blasphemy

gl Deus :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

And basic is better off there than in a tiny rim tribe. Everyone is happy, move along.

DeletedUser57199

And basic is better off there than in a tiny rim tribe.
Don't act like you did us any favor Chase. If we wanted to become a part of DSL we would have.
Everyone is happy, move along.
I am pretty displease :icon_redface: and butt hurt..
Guess thats what I get for buying into the merge queens hype...

but I'm happy with the leadership and have high hopes for my new home... seems I already moved on. but story time is fun... but you must excuse my lack of creativity Im stoned as a muddasucka, yo

DeletedUser

Really Dark, I never told you to stay in my tribe. I never asked you if you wanted to come back. You are no one to me. I don't hate you tho.

I am sure you will go on to do great things, but if we want to aire dirty laundry we can.

DeletedUser57199

Really Dark,
Dank :icon_rolleyes:

I never told you to stay in my tribe.
I'm no sheep. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

I never asked you if you wanted to come back. You are no one to me. I don't hate you tho.
Oh noes! Someone doesn't care much for me :icon_cry: I need a hug
Guess Im out of luck in that department concidering Chase is the one flaming me
I am sure you will go on to do great things,
Thank you Chase, wish you would have waited til after the holidays, could have been a part of it.. would have learned a thing or two, I could have learned a few from you aswell

but if we want to aire dirty laundry we can.
:icon_twisted: I think its pretty evedent I'm an A-hole but if you want to start mudslinging, I'm always game for some trolling... but before we start are you sure a mod should be egging on an offtopic discussion?

DeletedUser

I hope your days in DSL are long, you fit right in there. (But I think they may not be) Flame all you want, the day you didn't come back to Hubris, you are in game dead to me, unless somewhere down the road, you drop on me. I don't care if I win or if i die. All I want is HONOR, LOYALTY and TRUTH, something this game is sadly lacking, and I think that this will be the last world for me.

Some of you people make me so sick. I will not respond, because like I told YOUR new leadership (hope you all make pretty music together) where do my loyalties lie?

Me: With my word and the winds of war.

I played this game for FUN, like I have with PnP's, but people and their cheap backstabbing lying conniving ways have ended that for me.

I have taught many players the game, yes I am hard, but I try and make sure each one in my tribe gets the resources and tools they need to get their game play up to par.

And yes I am sure it is hard for some of you to understand, and it creates all kinds of problems, but I am LOYAL and TRUTHFUL. And that kind of gets in the way for all they lying and clique' cannibalistic feast for so many leaders of the world. (I am NOT accusing DSL or any tribe in particular for this)

But you all got me finally, YOU WIN.

I'M DONE

I will play this world to the end, however short or fast it will be but I will never ever play where anyone see's me in game again. Probably I won't play at all.

For the guys in Hubris who hung in there, you know I have nothing but love for you, and you will see me out of this world, but I will do my damnest to lead you to safety, because it seems like DSL has wanted to put a hit on me for a long time. Seems it started RIGHT AFTER I HELPED THEM.

Funny how it works that way.

And DANK I don't want to learn anything from you.

Last edited by a moderator: