My First World

• Thread starter The Wumpian Emperor
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Ahhhhhhhh, who remembers the beginning of this world still? (My name was speenzer)

DeletedUser

I remember very early on a certain tribe leading the way.........

DeletedUser

I remember the first 3 months well! Best days of my TW life. Sad to now be gone :(

DeletedUser

I remember being farmed to death by a NERD member,I kept fighting back until they eventually invited me, had some good wars whilst in NERD,then "assimilated" into 1ns4n3, and resistance is still futile !

DeletedUser104538

Ah those were the days... KV member here, later joined Cola, then Pro, then was nobled when Pro lost the west. My first world as well

DeletedUser72655

Back when Insane wasnt classed as a good tribe, nor taken as a serious contender for the world. the days of mass-recruiting MeMber, the fun days atleast. The days of the invincible RED, bet not many remember them now, Heck I doubt even half of Insane remember me now :p

DeletedUser74386

This was my first world and the best. I remember KSR.

DeletedUser

Back when Insane wasnt classed as a good tribe, nor taken as a serious contender for the world. the days of mass-recruiting MeMber, the fun days atleast. The days of the invincible RED, bet not many remember them now, Heck I doubt even half of Insane remember me now :p

It was also my first world and I remember being so happy to be recruited by member - they were so big and awesome

DeletedUser97817

I remember, hard to believe it has been three years now. Seen many changes. The first big change was merging from ~HHG~ into RL. Had many good fights in RL. Then we merged into insane. I didn't stay there long. It has been a long road. I have learned much about the game while fighting insane.
Many have deleted or just sat and watched while others fought to keep going. I always said I would be here for the end and I believe that end has come. Both tribes suffer from inactivity but the enemy still has more fighting back.
19 tribes left, 13 of which have 1 member.

DeletedUser

remember being in Ginger LOL
Then LOVE
Then R.L.
Lead =BPA=
remember taking part in SCUM vs R.L. war (both side) shhh

DeletedUser

This thread from about page 22 on is a good read (early 1ns4n3):

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=137606&page=22

We were picked as an early darkhorse, by people who knew what they were talking about:

2.1nS4n3 - probably will end up conquering NE and halting gentle/chess advancement there.

ON 2009,May 2nd, 13:04
1ns4n3 acheived rank 1 for the first time.

1ns4n3 was mostly criticized for the tribal tag -- which btw, has been used in nearly every world since w37, in one form or another (INSANE, nsane, Insane and even 1ns4n3 copy cats with the COA and all)

2.) For being too spread out -- which ended up being a blessing, because we had a lot of room to grow, and once we hit a certain point, we spread like a wild fire.

3.) For being a tribe that came from an older world (w8 CLOROX) which was a legitimate concern as, most tribes from older worlds fail.

4.) Our English :) in which Blue said it best: "And to the well mannered, well-tailored, man about town, and the very eptimome of a Gentleman..Percy - indeed, here at Ins4n3, our common tongue isn't English .. tis' rimming -" :p

Last edited by a moderator: