My greetings to all.

DeletedUser

I don't know about Aetost, but Killy's image-addiction in the game forums is one of the things that never change:) [That doesn't mean I think you're cool- you're losing your knack of picking out good pics from the net, old man.]

128761679528392144.jpg

DeletedUser75781

Guess what? Aetost failed in the FOURTH tribe he led in TW, in W56. And it seems that the lifespan of the tribes he leads are getting shorter and shorter :lol:

DeletedUser

Guess what? Aetost failed in the FOURTH tribe he led in TW, in W56. And it seems that the lifespan of the tribes he leads are getting shorter and shorter :lol:

After people realized that Aetost only lead tribes as a sure way of growing big and saving his own ass, it's easy to see why he no longer can pull off another !?!.

Also, he can't multi account anymore :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i give any tribe a energy boost. and my start up skills are very good.

DeletedUser65682

Aetost!!! long time no see, count me in for any future tribes :D

kingjohan

what so you can go inactive and he can noble you? Go for it! lol. :icon_razz:

Aetost nobled 3 out of 50 villages. I'm not sure why demon would join a world so that Aetost can noble him? Seems pretty stupid to do so, but then again, it came from you...

King Sean04

Yo demondeacon, remember me? long time no see.

@king A, if i go inactive i would want someone in my tribe to noble me rather than a ememy....

What happens if it's 1 person hogging all your vills? IE aetost :icon_redface:

kingjohan

What would happen if aetost got a mail where he was asked to take the villas? :icon_redface: Crazy idea, huh?! :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

lol, he didn't he got a lot of them but not hog them all. our family was so big that there was someone going inactive everyday and i must say we all got a few free villages if we wanted it.

DeletedUser75781

lol, he didn't he got a lot of them but not hog them all. our family was so big that there was someone going inactive everyday and i must say we all got a few free villages if we wanted it.

He hogged like 85% of the inactive vills...and !$! members arent even allowed to noble the inactives so they can't get near the fronts...and why would he want all those inactive vills? Can't he attack and use his nobles on the enemy?