My greetings to all.

DeletedUser

I hope you enjoy your game and your life, just wanted to say a hi to all that left behind.:icon_razz:

Aetost
"Just a random player that passed of this world."

DeletedUser

''The Return of the Aetost''

Sorry couldnt resist saying that :)

How are you?

DeletedUser

I am fine mate, how are you?

No return, yet at least, but as more King A talks, as more i see it possible.(joking)

DeletedUser

No return, yet at least, but as more King A talks, as more i see it possible.(joking)
Good to hear that :icon_razz: MAGI is still here so its fine :)

DeletedUser

Do return please. I would enjoy having another person to destroy. lol.

Kaiser Minear

I hope you enjoy your game and your life, just wanted to say a hi to all that left behind.:icon_razz:

Aetost
"Just a random player that passed of this world."

Aetost :icon_biggrin:

and shut-up King A

DeletedUser75781

Do return please :icon_razz:

But it's not to destroy you ig :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

marco; MAGI will never die bro^^
Kaiser; how are you bro?
swampert; no?what you will do then, join me? Cause if it is and only for that i ll come back^^
king A;like you destroyed me in first place?Cause as far as i remember you didn't.

DeletedUser

king A;like you destroyed me in first place?Cause as far as i remember you didn't.

no, instead you took the coward's way out and quit when you realized that there was no way you could win

DeletedUser

:O I'm gonna get so much grief for saying this but I think Aetost should come back, he was the best thing to ever happen to world 35.

DeletedUser

Swamp, your Signature is now invalid. Look at how many friends Aetost has ;) and Lee, you mean when Aetost went barb?

DeletedUser

marco; MAGI will never die bro^^
Kaiser; how are you bro?
swampert; no?what you will do then, join me? Cause if it is and only for that i ll come back^^

Not personally.. but I told you recruiting those TO nubs was a bad idea. It led to the downfall of your tribe.

DeletedUser

ahh my good friend Aetost, If you return I shall be checking in on w35 externals more often :icon_wink: