My greetings to all.

DeletedUser

Why would tribes want to merge into us? by what yall say, we had there worst leader and the worst players. if that was the case why did every war end in a merge? because we were more coordinated than our opponent. our biggest mistake was recruiting the players in the enemy tribe, we pushed our front line up to far to a point where every one in the front line was all the new recruits. and when =APOC= formed it gave the rest of the world a huge boost of confidence and it increased activity. yall started to push back the new players that were involved in the TO and NOOBS merge in to !?!. once we started loseing villages Aetost and many other original players quit, and its not because =apoc= was tearing them apart.

Did you see the quality of 90% of the player that joined you and made up !$! + !%! or whatever the other was :icon_rolleyes:
More coordinated? You were lucky. Lucky that Khan and noobs underrated you and didn't turn their attention to you.

You know why I know he is a bad leader? becuase he has not been able to mimic what he did here on any other world. He was just lucky, and the top tribes were ignorant. That was all. Nothing to do with him being a good leader. Anyone can merge three tribes together and throw random axes about. The skill is in tribes such as the original OOPS!. maintaining K's with minimal players. Can you really compare !?! to OOPS!, khan or baseET?

No. Aetost quit when he was losing in stats for two weeks. Everytime it looked bad for him he 'quit'. Remmeber the first time he said he had RL and he quit? Well he came back quickly because inwar pulled their stats back up.

TO and NOOBS merge was way before Aetost quit? Seriously. Have you lost your time frame of this world? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

no shit, i know when everyone merged>.<

and Aetost did do well in every world he played in. W50 was number one W53 we were the best tribe, and i dont even think he joined w56...
i was in his w53 tribe and we were doing very well, i quit when we were on top of things. i quit right after the Christmas attack break. and i think a few other quit aswell. then i remember looking back when rouges fell apart to see Allos? number one in the world with many enemy conquers. but i dont really know what happened from the inside but when i was there we were battling the rank one tribe in the world... i think it was COMING? not sure though

King Sean04

He was the duke of Sheeps on w56 and he hasn't had anything close to what he had on w35.

DeletedUser

no shit, i know when everyone merged>.<

and Aetost did do well in every world he played in. W50 was number one W53 we were the best tribe, and i dont even think he joined w56...
i was in his w53 tribe and we were doing very well, i quit when we were on top of things. i quit right after the Christmas attack break. and i think a few other quit aswell. then i remember looking back when rouges fell apart to see Allos? number one in the world with many enemy conquers. but i dont really know what happened from the inside but when i was there we were battling the rank one tribe in the world... i think it was COMING? not sure though

Where are all his tribes now? Yes he joined 56. Sheeps. he had way too many internals as usual, and they fell quickly against a rank 6 tribe when they were 2nd or 3rd or something like that.

And i'm sure I heard that Aetost got banned on 52 for multi'ing or something.

Bad habits die hard?

kingjohan

"what a dumbass, G.Khan had there time, InWar had there time, and =APOC= is in there time"-killy

...correction....... APOC is and will always be until the world ends. That is the difference.

APOC IS in their time, wheter it will go on forever or not doesn't matter.

DeletedUser

As i see haters are always haters and that is not gonna change.

All i will say is i am glad i see old faces around, i am glad that i managed after 50 days to get online again, and i am glad that freaking Greek politics whatever they will do to us in the end they ll get their lesson out of the Country.

I could easy reply to all the accusations above, but people that know me, know what happened to w56 as well the previous ones too.

As about the w35 i ll say i miss the fun, the pressure, the challenge etc... all the things that kept me excitement to lead and play.
And no i cant pull any other !?! cause the w35 !?! was unique cause the players we had there made it unique.

Gl to all, nice to see you around and looking fw to play with you or against again.

PS. @ EdwardT19/ For a person that talks so much about put things in straight, you are the less skilled to talk about anything has to do with me.(i was never in w52 and i was never banned for multi-accounting or any other reason(exclude w50 that i cant talk for it after an agreement i had)).

Last edited by a moderator:

kingjohan

As i see haters are always haters and that is not gonna change.

All i will say is i am glad i see old faces around, i am glad that i managed after 50 days to get online again, and i am glad that freaking Greek politics whatever they will do to us in the end they ll get their lesson out of the Country.

I could easy reply to all the accusations above, but people that know me, know what happened to w56 as well the previous ones too.

As about the w35 i ll say i miss the fun, the pressure, the challenge etc... all the things that kept me excitement to lead and play.
And no i cant pull any other !?! cause the w35 !?! was unique cause the players we had there made it unique.

Gl to all, nice to see you around and looking fw to play with you or against again.

*waits for the hate to get unleashed*

DeletedUser

PS. @ EdwardT19/ For a person that talks so much about put things in straight, you are the less skilled to talk about anything has to do with me.(i was never in w52 and i was never banned for multi-accounting or any other reason(exclude w50 that i cant talk for it after an agreement i had)).

Sorry if being skilled is internalling well over 50% of my account :icon_rolleyes:

And I trust others more than I trust you Aetost, and I've had a good number of people verify it for me. Maybe it was a different world? But certainly a world in the 50's

kingjohan

sorry if being skilled is internalling well over 50% of my account :icon_rolleyes:

And i trust others more than i trust you aetost, and i've had a good number of people verify it for me. Maybe it was a different world? But certainly a world in the 50's
stop hating ed ;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(

DeletedUser

Sorry if being skilled is internalling well over 50% of my account :icon_rolleyes:

And I trust others more than I trust you Aetost, and I've had a good number of people verify it for me. Maybe it was a different world? But certainly a world in the 50's

cant wait to see what king A and the rest of his butt buddies will say

@Aetost, if you ever come back and wish to make another tribe talk to me on skpye:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Aetost is a great player, much better than you Edward and well when he is back , the TW community will once again be reminded about a real tribe ;). Oh and this time with me in it......pure pwnage

DeletedUser

Aetost is a great player, much better than you Edward and well when he is back , the TW community will once again be reminded about a real tribe ;). Oh and this time with me in it......pure pwnage

You guys amaze me... seriously.. or you all on crack? Aetost is and always will be a nub. I never thought that possible but he just does not get the long-term scope of the game. He knows nothing and all that follow him know nothing as well.

DeletedUser

and who are you?

DeletedUser75781

Aetost is a great player, much better than you Edward

Aetost is a terrible player, he forces all his members to support him, eliminating the need for him to defend, and all his caps on the enemy are cleared by his tribe members. Being able to brainwash your members to do all the stuff for you doesn't make you a "great player" :icon_confused:

and well when he is back , the TW community will once again be reminded about a real tribe ;). Oh and this time with me in it......pure pwnage

I'm pretty sure when he comes back, the TW community will know, based on past experience, that his tribe will fall within less than 2 months :lol:

DeletedUser

0/10

Trying to hard. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Aetost is a terrible player, he forces all his members to support him, eliminating the need for him to defend, and all his caps on the enemy are cleared by his tribe members. Being able to brainwash your members to do all the stuff for you doesn't make you a "great player" :icon_confused:

When he deleted his account he was in the top 5 of ODA. and he demanded everyone to support the front lines, if he had villages on the front lines he would want them stacked. but he would mail everyone with the same urgency if someone like roddixxing needed support. you were never in !?! so you cant speculate on these things cause your wrong 99% of the time.

And King A is dumb as hell:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser75781

When he deleted his account he was in the top 5 of ODA. and he demanded everyone to support the front lines, if he had villages on the front lines he would want them stacked. but he would mail everyone with the same urgency if someone like roddixxing needed support. you were never in !?! so you cant speculate on these things cause your wrong 99% of the time.

And King A is dumb as hell:icon_biggrin:

I have friends who are ex !?! you know...

You're just rephrasing what he does to make him look good.

DeletedUser

eh... I am dumb? Who has the huge account? Oh wait that is me...

Haven't you guys realized yet you can't win a pissing contest with me?

I have and will continue to kick all your butts!