My last goodbye to W61

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser105579

be prepared. Rant ahead.

So let me set this straight, yes I did get kicked, got into a few to many arguments lol. The person I am talking about is Rimmednoob and his co-player Bellaxore. I have been wanting to rant about these two for a long time, but being surrounded by the tribe, I would have got kicked, turns out I got kicked anyways XD. I was depressed at first, being depressed because of a game? Sorta pathetic. Obvious I became too involved in the game. I have consulted 6 current members of RU to help me make this (they dont want to be kicked obviously, so all but stevieL001 asked me not to name them).

Rim, you are a control freak. You are in Riot yet you will not relinquish control of RU. The way you baby your members is pathetic. The members of RU have no faith in your leadership, as you provide them with no direction. You are selfishly trying to be in Riot while controlling your own tribe. It is obvious you try and make up for a lack of power in real life by having it in this game. If you weren't so hungry for power you would have disbanded the tribe when Gians merged. I have yet to hear anyone say anything good about you, everything is a complaint.

Being in RU felt like communist North Korea. If you ever questioned the leadership or even suggested something they did not like you would be threatned to get kicked out of the tribe, as you can see by what happened to me. On top of that, RU will be nothing more than Riots! bitch. A player in Riot is running the tribe, yet RU are not deemed worthy enought to be allies with Riot!. Its obvious whats going to happen there.

The members of RU who are following Rimmed's leadership are like blind and mindless sheep. It is obvious that Rim does not care for his tribe, and when they fall apart he can easily retreat to Riot as if he had nothing to do with RU. RU will never be allowed to make their own decisions and control their fate. RU members are trapped. RU is too strong to be defeated (mainly because of Riot!) and if thet leave they get nobled.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

funny if they are to strong to be defeated how come they were getting munched on by Rx, i respect players in RU who had the balls to leave and some joined in with Rx (aragorn) and were accepted (hes still in the tribe)

DeletedUser105579

Nobody in RU wants to fight Rx. They have no interest in you guys that's why nobody fights back. There is 0 motivation in RU to gith Rx. It's all apart of Riot!s plan of RU proving themselves worthy

DeletedUser95593

You are still posting here, so clearly you are not leaving.

DeletedUser

It's all apart of Riot!s plan of RU proving themselves worthy

Who the hell are RU? :icon_confused:
Just because a member of riot! runs some shitty rim tribe which you joined(says a lot about you), it doesn't mean they are in any way connected to riot. You are a walking, talking contradiction. First you say we are gonna eat them and than they are there to prove themselves...:icon_rolleyes:

RU is too strong to be defeated (mainly because of Riot!) and if thet leave they get nobled.
Another contradiction. We have zero relations with them. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

it wouldnt matter michael hes being eaten by conway, if anyone in RU is truly as disgruntled as you say and they have half the skill they are supposed to be proving us with Rx is always open to skilled players whove been screwed over like foghat and aragorn

DeletedUser105579

Who the hell are RU? :icon_confused:
Just because a member of riot! runs some shitty rim tribe which you joined(says a lot about you), it doesn't mean they are in any way connected to riot. You are a walking, talking contradiction. First you say we are gonna eat them and than they are there to prove themselves...:icon_rolleyes:

Another contradiction. We have zero relations with them. :icon_eek:

Joining was a mistake. I admit that. Also, Rim suggests we have a relation to them. Also, keep in mind 6 people helped me write this, so there is bound to be some contradictions.

Anyways, I am not going to respond anymore, have more important things to do.

Let the flame war begin :p.

DeletedUser

I am actually curious as to just why it is you feel your departure from W61 constitutes any sort of a goodbye thread at all ? Do you hold some importance in this world where we are all going to be impacted by the loss of you?

DeletedUser89005

what a wonderful post you made, i really enjoyed it, cant understand this part though..
Being in RU felt like communist North Korea.
do you not like communists? are you a racist?

earthquake girl

do you not like communists? are you a racist?

emoticon-00140-rofl.gif

DeletedUser

it wouldnt matter michael hes being eaten by conway, if anyone in RU is truly as disgruntled as you say and they have half the skill they are supposed to be proving us with Rx is always open to skilled players whove been screwed over like foghat and aragorn

slip of the tongue there demon, foghat hasnt joined us......yet

DeletedUser

I am completely opposed to everything I have read in this thread

DeletedUser100466

The one who fail to follow tribe/organization always blame the leader/others

All i know from past when i was the leader of gians is:
This player obviously stated the fact he didn't want to fight Rx because they are 100 hr away(noble distance) from him so he tried to prove to leaders bty is big threat(i know ) because they were 5-10 hr away(noble distance) from him.

Another case of rage quit.
good luck russell in rl :)

DeletedUser

Was he not allowed to fight the food on his doorstep, or was he just not able?

DeletedUser105908

Never read it, just liked the title.

Hopefully no more stupid pointless post now ;)

Good riddance

Status
Not open for further replies.