My last goodbye to W61

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser89005

physical appearance, etc., but that is also not racism.
so what now you cannot be racist towards a persons physical appearance (color off there skin) ???
I'm going to assume the rest of your argument is trolling
yep.. pretty much so..

DeletedUser

so what now you cannot be racist towards a persons physical appearance (color off there skin) ???

yep.. pretty much so..

By physical appearance I meant more than just the color of their skin. Attractiveness, warts, moles, birthmarks, being "toned", etc.

DeletedUser105908

yep.. pretty much so..

I liked reading forums before you started posting...

All I see now is useless dribble from some shit player in a shit tribe.

Please can other people post and get back on topic

DeletedUser

Dont be so mean to him.

He was aroused by you attacking his tribe

Then he will come back and players may be able have a convo with him for once.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sure, I just can't remember what the topic was:icon_confused:

Racism? Someone pointless saying goodbye? Communism?

I remember now, goodbye! Better luck with your tribe next time!

DeletedUser

maybe but he is cute so we have to forgive him :icon_wink:

You betcha!
emoticon-00136-giggle.gif

What the hell is goin on?
Sanchez gettin love in the forums?
I must be high :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Now you're confused.
Why would one take getting some love hard? :icon_confused:
I guess I am also confused..

Just guessing, but think he was speaking to the OP, the one who looks like he needs to be put on suicide watch right now lol.

DeletedUser

Just guessing, but think he was speaking to the OP, the one who looks like he needs to be put on suicide watch right now lol.

:lol:
Not sure how I didn't realize that..
Maybe some day I may lear that it's not all about me. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

be prepared. Rant ahead.

So let me set this straight, yes I did get kicked, got into a few to many arguments lol. The person I am talking about is Rimmednoob and his co-player Bellaxore. I have been wanting to rant about these two for a long time, but being surrounded by the tribe, I would have got kicked, turns out I got kicked anyways XD. I was depressed at first, being depressed because of a game? Sorta pathetic. Obvious I became too involved in the game. I have consulted 6 current members of RU to help me make this (they dont want to be kicked obviously, so all but stevieL001 asked me not to name them).

Rim, you are a control freak. You are in Riot yet you will not relinquish control of RU. The way you baby your members is pathetic. The members of RU have no faith in your leadership, as you provide them with no direction. You are selfishly trying to be in Riot while controlling your own tribe. It is obvious you try and make up for a lack of power in real life by having it in this game. If you weren't so hungry for power you would have disbanded the tribe when Gians merged. I have yet to hear anyone say anything good about you, everything is a complaint.

Being in RU felt like communist North Korea. If you ever questioned the leadership or even suggested something they did not like you would be threatned to get kicked out of the tribe, as you can see by what happened to me. On top of that, RU will be nothing more than Riots! bitch. A player in Riot is running the tribe, yet RU are not deemed worthy enought to be allies with Riot!. Its obvious whats going to happen there.

The members of RU who are following Rimmed's leadership are like blind and mindless sheep. It is obvious that Rim does not care for his tribe, and when they fall apart he can easily retreat to Riot as if he had nothing to do with RU. RU will never be allowed to make their own decisions and control their fate. RU members are trapped. RU is too strong to be defeated (mainly because of Riot!) and if thet leave they get nobled.

DO u know what communist North Korea is? or u are just making statement depending on what information u get from the media?

Why 6 people helped u in writting this? What kind of help they provided? I do not see any stats reports or something that those 6 have provided?

Goodluck mate in TW and RL.

bigbert24
[spoil]Points: 477.335
Opponents defeated: 3.330.154 (396.)
Tribe: 29ers[/spoil]

The 29ers
[spoil]Properties
Tribe name: The 29ers
Tag: 29ers
Number of members: 56
Points of the best 40 players: 10.077.440
Total points: 11.315.990
Average points: 202.071
Opponents defeated: 44.979.248 (23.)[/spoil]

First of what is a s**t Player and s**t tribe?

Secondly if u are a s**t Player in a s**t tribe does it make ur argument is s**ty as well? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104736

Morning ladies and gents.

One post by an ignorant player and still manages 3 pages of responses. Chances are he won't be reading your responses. If he is, he'll feel as if he accomplished what he achieved to do, Grab your attention.

May someone suggest the deletion for such a useless and ignorant topic which serves no actual purpose.

Nick

DeletedUser

what a wonderful post you made, i really enjoyed it, cant understand this part though..

do you not like communists? are you a racist?

communism isnt an ethnicity so it cant be racist, its a political doctrine so hating it is perfectly fine

on another note, you will be missed....ermm who are you again......

DeletedUser89005

DO u know what communist North Korea is?
do you?
or u are just making statement depending on what information u get from the media?
if you know the 1st part may i ask where you get your insight on it?

DeletedUser

do you?

if you know the 1st part may i ask where you get your insight on it?

I can not imagine how a conversation of North Korea and their political policies can be particularly useful here. It's off topic, prone to rule-breaking, and will only result in bad. If you guys want to discuss them, fine, but take it to PMs or the OT. Not here, please.

DeletedUser

Neither do I but Greenskin, I just don't understand why we can only talk about North Korean political policies if we move towards the topics of PMS and OT.

But you're the mod and i'll do as I'm told. I thought the safest option would be to have each in my post.. just to be safe.

This is North Korea!
[spoil]
north-korea-is-best-korea.jpg
[/spoil]
Keeping on topic with the next two.
[spoil]
occupational-therapist-profession.jpg
[/spoil]
FYI.
[spoil]
animal-memes-336.jpg
[/spoil]
FYI.

DeletedUser

Basically this thread has been blatantly offtopic for multiple pages, is full of things it shouldn't be (insults, inappropriate content, etc.) and is apparently not going to get rid of those things any time soon.
Therefore, Geschlossen.

Status
Not open for further replies.