My little Creations

DeletedUser

Just a beginner in designing Sig's and COA's.

My first Signature, Ever

superpackrenderanimeboy.png

Designed this for my RL friend :lol:

Thanks Harbinger297 for the inspiration :D :D

Another creation. Not soo Good but, Yea :icon_cool:

tryme.png

Another few made, after a long time! was away for a long vacation haha xD

firstsigx.png

tyranitar.png

unownh.png

More designed for the poke-nubz collection:

pichua.png
I <3 Pichu! My favourite pokemon :)

pikachuu.png

An update over the previous unown:

pokenubz.png

One more made:
arcaninek.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40486

you just gotta tell me what you used and how it ended up like that??

DeletedUser

Nice first effort there. :) Some advice for starting out is with sizes: I would recommend working on smaller, wider pieces. Example:

sizes.png

Larger pieces are actually more difficult to make look good because you can see each aspect in more detail and thus requires more detail, if you work on smaller pieces its a lot easier to make it look nicer.

Some good dimensions are find are:

400X200
360X180
420X200

(Pixel width by height)

And so forth. Probably the best place to start would be getting comfortable with dimensions and sizing. So just make new pieces, just using a black background like shown above and place whatever you want onto it, and move it around, resize, etc. Get a good feel for how you want it positioned :)

I would recommend making a few things like above, just very basic, find a "render" or "cutout" (something that has a transparent background, google and deviantart are good places, just search for render or cutout) and place it in the piece.

Good to see you interested in it, always good to see new people interested. Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff :)

DeletedUser

What I think he did is something you can do with any version of photoshop.

Go under Fillter > Filter Gallery > Stylize > Glowing Edges.

DeletedUser

you just gotta tell me what you used and how it ended up like that??

The render is a arcanine. Did a little bit smudging there and few effects using filters. Thats it ;D

How did you make this? :eek: It looks cool :D

Thanks :D. Never expected such comments and that too on my first piece

Nice first effort there. :) Some advice for starting out is with sizes: I would recommend working on smaller, wider pieces. Example:

sizes.png

Larger pieces are actually more difficult to make look good because you can see each aspect in more detail and thus requires more detail, if you work on smaller pieces its a lot easier to make it look nicer.

Some good dimensions are find are:

400X200
360X180
420X200

(Pixel width by height)

And so forth. Probably the best place to start would be getting comfortable with dimensions and sizing. So just make new pieces, just using a black background like shown above and place whatever you want onto it, and move it around, resize, etc. Get a good feel for how you want it positioned :)

I would recommend making a few things like above, just very basic, find a "render" or "cutout" (something that has a transparent background, google and deviantart are good places, just search for render or cutout) and place it in the piece.

Good to see you interested in it, always good to see new people interested. Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff :)

I forgot to resize the render in the exitement hehe :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

more updated in the main post. Feel free to rate them :D

Last edited by a moderator: