My Non tribal ways

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
i have just had a few mails with someone have a look (i put into the right order)

-Hawk-15- today at 20:28
hi, welcome to world 4, i was hoping that you might consider joining our tribe, we are searching for good players like you, and we can help you. please write back saying if you would like to join.
regards
Hawk-15
Block sender Report Insult

Bloodhood today at 20:57
lol how do you know that im a good player?

-Hawk-15- today at 22:05
well i asumed, because u were edicated enough to join straight away, and because you have a lot of points.
so please join, itwould really help our tribe.
regards
Hawk-15

Bloodhood today at 22:59
lol love some of these excuses to join a tribe
anyway ill be deciding in about 2 weeks
then u can c my amount of points ;)

-Hawk-15- today at 23:01
ok, please can you just join our tribe for now, it was crap what i said, were just looking for anybody at the moment, and i'll admit it. in two weeks time you can easily leave but, just for now, to get our tribe position up and stuff, and i really want to show my duke that i can recruit people, i'm begging you.
reards
Hawk-15

hmmm hes begging me...
btw iv now had 5 invite requests and 2 of them are from the same tribe :icon_eek:

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
XD

i also now have people asking me why i shut down the tribe in W2 :icon_rolleyes: this is sounding like great fun already :icon_rolleyes:

btw most abandoned villages proberly suck right now as most will be getting 7 resources per turn :icon_eek:

DeletedUser1082

I know one tribe you won't be getting one from: CWITTH

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
arrrr ruining all the fun :icon_twisted:

Flamydale... i thought i recognised your name
turns out that we were in OAB in world 1 together :lol:

p.s. im up to 9 now
i wanna get to 50 before i join another tribe :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

my bad just had a look at twplus. i don't know why. lol gd luck with world 4 anyway.

DeletedUser

i have just had a few mails with someone have a look (i put into the right order)

-Hawk-15- today at 20:28
hi, welcome to world 4, i was hoping that you might consider joining our tribe, we are searching for good players like you, and we can help you. please write back saying if you would like to join.
regards
Hawk-15
Block sender Report Insult

Bloodhood today at 20:57
lol how do you know that im a good player?

-Hawk-15- today at 22:05
well i asumed, because u were edicated enough to join straight away, and because you have a lot of points.
so please join, itwould really help our tribe.
regards
Hawk-15

Bloodhood today at 22:59
lol love some of these excuses to join a tribe
anyway ill be deciding in about 2 weeks
then u can c my amount of points ;)

-Hawk-15- today at 23:01
ok, please can you just join our tribe for now, it was crap what i said, were just looking for anybody at the moment, and i'll admit it. in two weeks time you can easily leave but, just for now, to get our tribe position up and stuff, and i really want to show my duke that i can recruit people, i'm begging you.
reards
Hawk-15

hmmm hes begging me...
btw iv now had 5 invite requests and 2 of them are from the same tribe :icon_eek:

Aaaaaawwwww, he seems so desperate...

Can we keep him mummy! Can we keep him?! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

"you seem edicated enough to join straight away".

i have so many things i could say about this little extract lol.
hmmm bloodhood may be "edicated" but he apparently isnt judging by his spelling ;)

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
if u were "edicated" then u wud notice that it wasnt me who spelt it that way XD

i jsut went and said words like "c" and "u"

DeletedUser

He sounds like some phone salesman, is he getting a commission?

DeletedUser

you nugget! i dont mean you not being "edicated" haha, i mean that Hawk 15 player.
i am extremely edicated il have you know.