My OFFICIAL goodbye.

DeletedUser

Ok people. It has been an honour to play and spam with you all. W39 rulez and all that shiz.

This is my OFFICIAL goodbye. Some of you may see me again, those of you that don't, you aren't missing out on anything special. I am going to be leaving tonight, never to be seen again on these forums.
At least, not for at least 3 days. This can be locked once I get back!!!

I shall miss you all. <3

DeletedUser

It was a great time in W39 with you GE. You were a great baron and player in -V-. Will see you in W51 ;)

DeletedUser

I was gonna comment declaring lies and slander, and that you would be back despite what you say. But then I quoted you and saw the hidden text :p

DeletedUser74702

Wow almost had a heart attack. Before i put my glasses on...

DeletedUser73616

Ok people. It has been an honour to play and spam with you all. W39 rulez and all that shiz.

This is my OFFICIAL goodbye. Some of you may see me again, those of you that don't, you aren't missing out on anything special. I am going to be leaving tonight, never to be seen again on these forums.

I shall miss you all. <3

I don't believe a word of it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

daaaaaaaaaamn...i thought its real!
any way as i said you had 2 posts/hour in past few monthes...thats really difficult to not send any thing for 3 days!...great job googly lol

DeletedUser

:lol:

Googly, you are so hopeless at quitting. Give up like I did :D Wait for RL to come along and om nom nom your time.

DeletedUser

If you quote the first post you will see the hidden text :lol:

This is what it said:

At least, not for at least 3 days. This can be locked once I get back!!!

You still failed at staying away for even 24 hours :lol: