My Reasons for Losing Respect in Ressurection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Over the past month or three I've come to lose all the respect I once had for my former tribe =RES=, and I hope to explain that to you just now.

I doubt any of you will care; but for those that do care and that have seen me flaming =RES= recently, this may help you to understand my reasoning.

First off, the border agreements with Storm. At first they were fine; a kind of 'you keep out of my pants, and I'll keep out of yours' agreement, and that was great. But then Storm started nobling in our sectors anyway and the leaders didn't do a damned thing about it. Sure, every now and then wIzd0m would tell us he would make sure it stopped, but did it? No.

After a while, the border agreement whitled down to Storm and RES 'agreeing' (and I use the term loosely. It was more like 'We're doing this so stfu) on Storm taking K60 for their own and boxing RES in completely. There were reasons given by wIz, one of which was 'It's your fault for not nobling fast enough'. Great, thanks for that, buddies.

I won't talk about the problems I had personally with the tribe, as most of them were brought on myself, with my relentless flaming of the (many) nubs in RES, but atleast I knew when to quit (no pun intended).

The next thing that made me lose respect was, after my departure from RES and my own level of activity plummetted, so did the overall activity of RES.

[spoil]http://www.twstats.com/en24/index.php?page=tribe&mode=members&id=18623
Look at all those zero's :icon_neutral:[/spoil]

After all, RES had once been, imo, one of the most active tribes around (though i may be confusing forum activity with productive activity). Now though, under the once unfathomably strong leadership from Tek, things seem to have slipped.

Third point:

[spoil]http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=4742352&postcount=63[/spoil]

Fourth, and finally;

It has come to my attention that the account 'Jewel Eyes' has been neglected to the point of it going barb. If you had known Jewel Eyes for who she was, you would have loved her; and you would have wanted the account to be immortalized. It'd be like Storm just letting the KristieDawn account go barb. Jewel was one of my few real friends in this game, and I know that there are many in RES that do like her (as well as many that don't - which is probably why me and her got along so well) too. I think the immortalization (forgive the expression) of accounts in RES does (or did) a lot for morale; for example the Shaneirishlad account and the Todner account; there has never been a time when those accounts have been out of RES, even when ownerless (apart from the time I took over Todner when Toddy took omen and I did a runner, but thats not the point).

So to sum up; RES was once the sole reason I played this game, but now the tribe I once loved is gone.

Thanks for reading.

/Ewok.

DeletedUser

Hiya!

Okay.. so its time to make you look even worse then you can normally make yourself look. RDY?

You say we noble in your sectors.. and your leaders do nothing about it?? but yet im a hard ass and make damn sure res does not?

res enoblements past 3 months.
[spoil]
noble-2.png
[/spoil]

But wait.. where have we been nobling in the last 3 months?

[spoil]
stormnobles.png
[/spoil]

Holy smokez.. there goes your lame thery to make us look bad..

But what about you?

[spoil][1/23/2010 7:42:54 AM] Elmo: Afternoon, wiz
[1/23/2010 7:47:45 AM] Elmo: i would just like to remind you of one thing
[1/23/2010 7:48:06 AM] Elmo: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=2489737&postcount=2
[1/23/2010 9:06:34 AM] DawIz: huh?
[1/23/2010 9:06:36 AM] DawIz: lol
[1/23/2010 9:06:58 AM] Elmo: Did you check the link?
[1/23/2010 9:07:07 AM] Elmo: The war was never officially cancelled.
[1/23/2010 9:07:17 AM] Elmo: I'll see you on the battlefieild :D
[1/23/2010 9:07:34 AM] DawIz: roger!
[1/23/2010 9:08:59 AM] DawIz: so...
[1/23/2010 9:09:04 AM] DawIz: what account did you get now?
[1/23/2010 9:11:22 AM] Elmo: I gave my old account to =RES= as i was too inactive to keep it from being nobled, im currently not playing on W24
[1/23/2010 9:11:27 AM] Elmo: or on any of TW for that matter
[1/23/2010 9:11:33 AM] Elmo: i let myself go barb on W20
[1/23/2010 9:11:58 AM] Elmo: created a massive black hole across four k's :D
[1/23/2010 9:12:30 AM] Elmo: why? you got an account for me? :D
[1/23/2010 9:12:37 AM] DawIz: no but deus has lots..
[1/23/2010 9:12:47 AM] DawIz: you could fight us wif a dues account[/spoil]

So you went too inactive, yet you blame res for being less inactive, just becuase now your back and wanting to fight us?

LOL!

luv wIz.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So you went too inactive, yet you blame res for being less inactive,

No, I blame them for being MORE inactive, learn to read.

just becuase now your back and wanting to fight us?

Don't flatter yourself.

Okay, maybe the three months thing was a little off when I was talking about the border agreements, because those were way back when i started on the TEABAGZ account.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LMFAO Wiz you crack me up,

I think that you should be banned from the forums lol you never lose an argument so fi ayone challanges you wouldnt it be easier for a mod to go WIZ WINS n close the thread?

:D

DeletedUser

Hi Ewok.

Sorry that everyone thought your entire flaming in and outside tribe made you leave. Lol, I love how everyones making out were all inactive, that would be a mistake or we wouldn't be crushing TTD.

Fact is Ewok you need to get over some things said in-game and out-game by a few of us RES, me included. Personal vendettas arn't cool DUDE..

DeletedUser41659

LOL!!!

Now that was some dam fine ownage right there!!!

Well done Mr Wiz. Well done sir.

DeletedUser

Ewok 0
Evryone else 49871

I think that resume well every point Ewok tryed to prove in is long TW carreer..

You sir belong to the spam section,let the real fighter do the real talk...

DeletedUser

Hi Ewok.

Sorry that everyone thought your entire flaming in and outside tribe made you leave. Lol, I love how everyones making out were all inactive, that would be a mistake or we wouldn't be crushing TTD.

Fact is Ewok you need to get over some things said in-game and out-game by a few of us RES, me included. Personal vendettas arn't cool DUDE..

1. 7-5 is not noteworthy.
2. So let's say TTD sucks. Does this mean you're suddenly 'not inactive' because you managed to beat them?

DeletedUser

1. 7-5 is not noteworthy.
2. So let's say TTD sucks. Does this mean you're suddenly 'not inactive' because you managed to beat them?

We wasn't inactive before we started crushing TTD. As for the 7-5 conquers, no comment :3!

DeletedUser

So you turned inactive while 'crushing' TTD (by 7-5 conquers, no less). Why is that impossible, according to you?

The Great 1One1

Res ARE crushing TTD. In the overall stats, they are. Maybe of late, the noblings have gone down a bit, but they do have a significant lead over TTD.

DeletedUser

You are all forgetting the fact that my argument was about 'inactivity' and not 'stats'.

The Great 1One1

Sorry, your use of quotation marks for emphasis on the word 'crushing' threw me there.

DeletedUser

Okay, uh, thankyou for the replies everyone. Though to the people that are flaming me and trying to prove me wrong (wizdom), the thoughts are my own, this is, for me, what led to my departure from RES and my loss of respect. Again, the thoughts are MINE. They may seem flawed to some, but my mind will not change because wiz thinks im trying to make Storm look bad.

Though there is an interesting thought; a thread centered around RES and wiz still manages to flip it round to making it look like im having a go at Storm.

DeletedUser

You are all forgetting the fact that my argument was about 'inactivity' and not 'stats'.

we tried the same argue ment about manic and now it seems deus.. maybe everyone in this world is just on a noble halt?:lol:

DeletedUser

Okay, uh, thankyou for the replies everyone. Though to the people that are flaming me and trying to prove me wrong (wizdom), the thoughts are my own, this is, for me, what led to my departure from RES and my loss of respect. Again, the thoughts are MINE. They may seem flawed to some, but my mind will not change because wiz thinks im trying to make Storm look bad.

Though there is an interesting thought; a thread centered around RES and wiz still manages to flip it round to making it look like im having a go at Storm.

Reread my post. I stuck up for my tribe, the res leadership as well as res as a whole. My pwnage post was not only about my tribe, but about how lame your "thoughts" are.

DeletedUser

Reread my post. I stuck up for my tribe, the res leadership as well as res as a whole. My pwnage post was not only about my tribe, but about how lame your "thoughts" are.

I was already aware that my thoughts would be seen as lame to the majority of the forums, thats why i posted 'most of you wont care..'

If you really disliked the thread that much, you should have simply ignored it and let it die.

DeletedUser

The fact to you quitted RES can be explained by what you just said,but the fact that you post it publicly does not fit with *its only my tought*

Its fit with *I want to share it and make other people follow my tought*

So yeah,wel flame you,and you never being really hard to flame,I told ya,your place is in the spam section...

Status
Not open for further replies.