My return and RAM v ~O~

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello let me introduce myself. I am :axemen:Thargoran. For those of you that do not know me I am one of the most well known players in the tribalwars community. I dont play in world really anymore but I play the ocassional speedround I have a friend in w44 and I have been observing it for quite a while and i decided I will join in to get some action. First off my friend in w44 has told me many stories about this RAM tribe. Second off I have been told RAM and ~O~ are close allies. Right when I joined this world my friend fowarded me these messages that have been circulating around the tribe of these ~O~ tribes. This is why all the best tribalwars players dont like to play in these new players cause of how corrupt these top tribes are. Let me post some messages I got fowarded.

Message 1:
Toke on this on 09.10. at 02:47
im tryin to organise an attack on stanb43 in k83, you-figurhead n me are pretty much the only 1's in the tribe there, can you let me know how many troops have?

********on 10.10. at 16:05
well i can let you know how much troops i have, but then you are in O

Toke on this on 10.10. at 16:12
situation has changed mate....but i dont mind if you want to? lol

******** on 10.10. at 16:20
what you still want to take "stanb43" out still???
(Blcoked Players name out to protect him)
This is the kind of crap im talking about. ~O~ sending spies into tribes. And then the spies they sent are plotting against their own players.

Btw, I started observing this world with my friend back when a tribe called WOP started an alliance against RAM. In the end the Duke, King of the Juncle, jsut got absorbed into RAM, Now all the tribes jsut care about points and ranks and absorb all the players with points. This is why RAM is a weak tribe. They are all after points and care more about their rank than anything else.

DeletedUser

hey thargoran, you're reading it all wrong there. I spoke with toke on this just before his tribe merged with your family tribe wormsII but he didn't reveal anything. once his villages turned bright red I preempted him and launched attacks on him, he responded by sending attacks of his own...but it so happens that the village he attacked had just recently had enemy support land...toke didn't know but I had recently taken that village from them.

so I let him hit the enemy support.

I warned him when his villages became red to get out and stay neutral then I would leave him alone, so he tried to organize an op on me. I attacked before he could that started, he realized I would do him in if he stayed enemy so he joined ~O~. that message was read by me and I even replied with the "not likely" remark after I read it. you forgot to include that here.

you don't have to block out the names cause I know them already. I just thought I'd try to clear all this up because my name got mentioned.

********on 10.10. at 16:05
well i can let you know how much troops i have, but then you are in O

Toke on this on 10.10. at 16:12
situation has changed mate....but i dont mind if you want to? lol

I have to laugh that you read that part wrong let me bold it for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I sat him one night and did some reading to see his situation. understandable he did what he did to survive, we sorted our differences and work together. he never spied for us but he was stuck between 2 warring tribes and did what he saw best for him.

DeletedUser

You read the message completely wrong thargoran. Btw if this message is only with toke... message him in game or on forums then, don't post it for everyone to see.

DeletedUser88537

No THEPKEREATER, Thargoran has done the right thing by posting here. Thank you Thargoran

DeletedUser

Toke on this dropped any plans to "take me out" the moment he joined ~O~ and it wouldn't have worked anyways I've had much bigger players try to take villages etc. and they all know the results of that. rumors do go around but most times turn out to be untrue, things change nothing is set in stone so even if a rumor started as true one day it may not be so the next. as for RAM, it's no secret they have NAP's with certain tribes and they will warn you if you noble in their area's but I don't think they have any allies save personal alliances. again, this is where rumors are making people paranoid but maybe that was the intent, if so then it worked.

this conspiracy theory suggesting ~O~ is sending spies, or that those suspected spies are plotting against their own members is ridiculous. especially when the person being targeted in said plot knows what really took place. RAWKOR family were trying to use Toke on this to do their dirty work for them while he was in their academy tribe, he actually made an effort and I give him respect for that but it didn't work and RAWKOR knew it wouldn't work that's why he got no help. he was pretty much told to keep me busy for them while they munch on inactive players villages, he put his butt on the line for them and they try to turn around calling him a spy?

DeletedUser

Double Post fail

TBH expect alot of slime around O, Dont care too much though, they are too busy losing villas.

DeletedUser

No THEPKEREATER, Thargoran has done the right thing by posting here. Thank you Thargoran

Then he has no right saying the message is just for toke? Catch what I'm saying? Probably not. These are PUBLIC forums. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Wouldnt be suprised if some ~O~ player did this...

why would some ~O~ player do this? it doesn't make sense, just sounds like someone whining about RAM and ~O~ over some mails he read. the info he got is outdated since things change rather fast. whatever he knew or thought he knew may have been fact a few days ago but not today. here's what I mean by RAWKOR using their academy members:

Toke on this on 08.10. at 20:51
ive just joined [ally]WormII[/ally] n i can now see you've got noble claims on my vills, i was just wonderin if you were still plannin on attackin? if your not, i would like to help you out with nobling [player]stanb43[/player], just tell me which vills?

uLquiorraSchiffer14 on 09.10. at 02:54
i want stanb43 to keep busy, if you want claim some of he's villa! it could help a lot for me!

Toke on this on 09.10. at 03:09
k

uLquiorraSchiffer14 on 09.10. at 03:10
send a lot of nukes, fakes or scouts!

Toke on this on 09.10. at 03:36
have u scout any of his vills?.....are any of them proper short of troop right now

Toke on this on 09.10. at 13:47
[coord]323|821[/coord] harms no troops in it...take it now if you can

uLquiorraSchiffer14 on 09.10. at 13:48
yeah im working on that one!

Toke on this on 09.10. at 13:52
Yeah i saw u had a noble claim on it so i attacked....just thought i'd let u know

Toke on this on 09.10. at 18:25
ive got 17 incoming's on all my vills...lasting the next 19 hours, [player]stanb43[/player]

uLquiorraSchiffer14 on 10.10. at 01:48
the other attacks are fakes!

uLquiorraSchiffer14 on 10.10. at 06:13
so your an enemy now!

Toke on this on 10.10. at 12:23
lol i dont really have a choice....i either take a kickin off them or you's, wormII wasn't organised...i'd sent afew attacks but when i askd for support it never came

thargoran. should have made mention that RAWKOR too is only concerned about points and rank, that they will munch on inactives while they let their academy members do the hard dirty work.

DeletedUser

Academy members have to prove themselves thats why we throw them in a particularly deep pool, its evolution.

DeletedUser

Academy members have to prove themselves thats why we throw them in a particularly deep pool, its evolution.

And he held up his end of the bargain by attacking... so why couldn't you guys hold up your part of being a tribe and sending support? Only worried about yourselves not your lower pointed members?

DeletedUser

the problem was that when Toke on this attacked he attacked the village that pjaykaxq just had support land in. when I realized that I took out my troops and let the last nuke hit pjay's support troops. the support was meant for uLquiorraShiffer14 but I took that village along with 2 others in the same manner a couple days before.

DeletedUser

You guys are freakign out over nothing really, it was jsut some player with ltos of tiems on his hands that made a fake account. Get over it, you guys are wasitng your time fighting over this.

DeletedUser

And he held up his end of the bargain by attacking... so why couldn't you guys hold up your part of being a tribe and sending support? Only worried about yourselves not your lower pointed members?

I dont even know about many of these players frankly they have to do something interesting and prove themselves, i get support requests from alot of people..

Ul obviously i have stacked like a well run supermarket, the smaller members have to do something to get the support. WORM is merely a chance that means we wont noble them and if they prove their worth maybe one day they will be ready to join the real tribe.

Oh btw I remember you attacking me when i had my 4th village XD. You tried to escape from RAM and came to the wrong place :D KEAM FOONG ring a bell? XD

DeletedUser

Btw, I started observing this world with my friend back when a tribe called WOP started an alliance against RAM. In the end the Duke, King of the Juncle, jsut got absorbed into RAM, Now all the tribes jsut care about points and ranks and absorb all the players with points. This is why RAM is a weak tribe. They are all after points and care more about their rank than anything else.

Your so right, Ram has absoutly no good players :icon_razz:

Hello let me introduce myself. I am :axemen:Thargoran. For those of you that do not know me I am one of the most well known players in the tribalwars community.

NO WAY!!!! i have never heard about you. Damn i must not be in the top echelion yet. Im getting there dont worry :D

Im loving this thread. i like threads that dont include the powerhouse tribes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.