My return and RAM v ~O~

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

actually the name thargoran. does sound vaguely familiar I just can't remember where I heard it before. I think I only popped on TW.UK once or twice not long enough to know anybody. at first looked like a made up account for someone to hide behind and make outrageous statements but now I'm not so sure..probably trying to call someone on to challenge him in speed rounds.

Whether or not he does doesn't matter. Look at the way he came into this forum. That's quite an ego, whether he really is who he says he is or not. Then he follows up ripping on other tribes on a world HE DOESN'T PLAY. This guy doesn't deserve an ounce of respect on .Net

DeletedUser

Enough Said

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

DeletedUser92095

@Carrot Soup: I dont care what you think. You not providing anything productive

Am i the only one who actually looks up facts

When you see something funny or terribly stupid, you don't have to prove it is. You just know.. unless you're just 14. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

haha right that makes sense :p

All it does is you feed the troll, but when you provide facts they shut up. unless your 14 right carrot ;)
TBH i wish i was 14 or younger. You can only be a child once and now it's over

DeletedUser92095

Then feed the troll. Flaming, when done is a tasteful manner, can be fun. Looking for "facts" isn't unless it makes you feel smarter. Do you need to feel smarter? :)

DeletedUser

What ever dude. it's just going to be an endless parade of bitching. So i guess enjoy it

Status
Not open for further replies.