My Return

DeletedUser

Some of you know me, some of you do not. A lot of you from Wisdom probably know me. But Wisdom no longer has a place in my heart.

A while ago, I was on temporary leave on W17. I was busy with various other worlds like W34, W36 and W47. I left my account in control to a person who got his account taken back after he made a mistake on W34. I felt sorry for him, he had no other worlds to play. So, because of this, I let him play on my account. I told him to never change the pass or change the email. Against my wishes, he did. Solace182 acted in a very hypocritical manner during this period of time. Basically, she called him a noob and insulted him several times on skype. She even went as low as telling me to just change the password and leave him out on the cold. I did not do this however. A couple months later I come back to W17 as I quit W36. I decide to take my account back, as requested by Solace182. However when I do Abdel (the person i let play my account) right away went to go tell her. Well, she threatened me pretty harshly. I really didn't care for her threats. This showed her true colors. I met someone on the western alliance from my tribe on W47. We talked a lot and since I really didn't play W17, i didn't care that he bashed Wisdom. Heck I even began to look down on Wisdom. Well Solace182's actions put it over the top. They pretty much took my account, changed the pass and email. I could actually care less about the account, I didn't play it that much. The only reason I am upset at this is because its at the hands of a noob and also at the hands of my enemy Wisdom. My friend offered me an account after my pass was changed, and I accepted.

So I leave you with that message. I thank you all for reading this long post.

Wisdom, bring it on.

DeletedUser

Who I be? Wisdom will find out eventually but I want it to be a surprise :)

Well ill send you a PM :p

DeletedUser

I think its Joey Whipped lol (judging by his sig!). Nice to see another member looking to the right side :) Welcome, If you need anything just let me know! (Check my position in K94 and see if your interested!)

Have fun

Whipped

I think its Joey Whipped lol (judging by his sig!). Nice to see another member looking to the right side :) Welcome, If you need anything just let me know! (Check my position in K94 and see if your interested!)

Have fun

His signature tells lies.

DeletedUser

i think its joey whipped lol (judging by his sig!). Nice to see another member looking to the right side :) welcome, if you need anything just let me know! (check my position in k94 and see if your interested!)

have fun

no one likes k94 jimi!!