My thoughts on the world war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm going on a rant, you all know I'm a jerk so get over it.

What world war?

It's basically BSM against Prime.

Where's this mighty coalition? There's is no coaltion, there never was one. It was all talk, and when the actual war started no communication was had at all.

BSM even left before we made up our minds.

Look where all that talk got everyone.

Kiltom, in shambles. The bulk want to defect because of this war. Randerson, you are a fool. You let fear manipulate you into warring prime and it crippled you. Now they want to knife you in the back. Well done.

Fear, I like you guys now after bsing in skype for the last month.

Now take the stick out of your asses, and REALLY do some work. Talking gets you nowhere, you should have torn through air and loonman like panties on prom night. It's very disappointing.

AOS, I'll be honest. You were screwed the moment berry went barb. I can see him coming back and taking adrian but I doubt that. Even so, the adrian account would make a difference if you had an active player on it, not changing sitters on it.

Other than that, nothing bad to say.

Prime, HOLY HELL. Do you know HOW MANY TRAINS I SNIPED?

250+ probably near the 300 area. Your trains suck, your players suck. Like Lord Chuck, he attacks with SWORDS for christs sake...swords man swords.

Now, you have some good players which we already know. eks, lvl, some others I don't care to name. But I mean come on, I haven't seen a train yet UNDER 30 seconds. That's horrible. I even danced arond horsing for a week and a half killing 36 of his nobles before he started hammering down with nukes with nobles in them.

Where's the finess, where's the standards that prime had?

Speaking of standards, what is that garbage with R.I.M. You had to recruit mercenary? You're doing exactly what kong did with green. You put more fat on the cutting board.

It's shameful, why don't you grow a pair, drop the meat shields you use for support, show some god damn coordination and stop messing around with sits?

BSM, oh boy. My favorite part.

If anymore of you, ask me to sit you and watch your accounts I'm going to kick you and have all your support withdrawn and leave you to the dogs.

Other than that, I can't really complain.

S.A.W, oh em gee!@1

They actually attacked a player? HOLY CHEESE ON A CRACKER. Butter my buns and call me a biscuit!
Then he quit, FAIL! Now they're nobling his old barbs, FAIL!

Do something else? Maybe keep dorin off the forums too? kthnxbai

Hefty/wizzy. You screwed up big time, royally. I couldn't top that if I was blind, and deaf. Or even if I tried.

What's your new account name? You left wizzydizzy. You can't even snipe primes 30 second trains you're that bad? Come on man, where's all that swagger?

This world is a noob world, you all fail. Prime fails, BSM fails S.A.W fails, I Fail everyone fails.

I get more enjoyment downgrading all of my villages on world 2 now then I do from world 20.

If someone from the tribes want to reply with "oh, just wait and see next month" or some other line like that.

I don't want to hear it, noone does. It's now long past the "Put up or shut up" point.

Last edited by a moderator:

rich26ca

I see you talk alot guy but have no show yourself so really who are you to call anyone out. your tribe attacked a top 20 player then recruited him rather then noble. your tribe is a collection oh really shitty tribes. I like BSM to appoint but your rambles on here don't help anyone and only hurt morale more.

The sign of a selfish person. self gratification is more important then fixing things...

DeletedUser

Yeah man, I suck. I suck big time. I barely use my nobles or even make troops half the time! I'm all talk, oddly enough I'm still around somehow for someone that sucks as much as I do. Infact, I'm the posterboy for failure. I have my own cardboard cutout and everything.

I'm hoping this serves as a wake up call, the truth hurts sometimes doesn't it? You can flame me for it, but you know I'm right about w20 needing to get its ass in gear.

Maybe the half priced nobles will help that.

vtsuperboi

guyver, that just made me want to get my spear nukes toghether and start fightin!111

DeletedUser59335

Yeah man, I suck. I suck big time. I barely use my nobles or even make troops half the time! I'm all talk, oddly enough I'm still around somehow for someone that sucks as much as I do. Infact, I'm the posterboy for failure. I have my own cardboard cutout and everything.

I'm hoping this serves as a wake up call, the truth hurts sometimes doesn't it? You can flame me for it, but you know I'm right about w20 needing to get its ass in gear.

Maybe the half priced nobles will help that.

I doubt half prized nobles will have any difference on the current score, the only people who it will have an affect on are the people that aren't loosing village but gaining bunch per day.

I would like to compare worlds like an marathon each person in the run will try to set there speed to similar standard as the one in front. Which is similar in this case that there isn't any great tribes here just tribes with little difference, I think the part why other tribes are falling behind Prime is the coordination. From my time in Prime that was the major thing I noticed & no I didn't see it in PRON or other tribes I have kept my eye on. But everything else looks similar, each of the tribes has certain low amount of good members but overall they all suck & the standards are similar.

HeftySmurf

The Only thing which fails is the fact Prime attacks are so bad that i got bored and started playing new worlds, which is something i dont do.
I did fail, i did as Lodda wanted :lol:

I stopped playing what, 2-3 weeks ago now? i think somebody is sitting or the new w36 wizzy has it.

I dont need to prove that i can snipe 30 second trains, i didnt even bother with them, the only trains i ever bothered to snipe was the remotely good ones.

I have more fun playing Asteroids then this world, i went into the world war hoping Prime would be a good fight, it was a waste of time, which is why i refuse to waste on something so terrible.

There is a difference between failing and boredom. Lodda walks out of worlds randomly due to boredom, i tried to spice up w20, didnt work, now im doing new things, as i always do.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Where's this mighty coalition? There's is no coaltion, there never was one. It was all talk, and when the actual war started no communication was had at all.

Now take the stick out of your asses, and REALLY do some work. Talking gets you nowhere, you should have torn through air and loonman like panties on prom night. It's very disappointing.

Prime, HOLY HELL. Do you know HOW MANY TRAINS I SNIPED?

250+ probably near the 300 area. Your trains suck, your players suck. Like Lord Chuck, he attacks with SWORDS for christs sake...swords man swords.

actually there was a coalition but it failed, now it is again each tribe for itself but with some alliances changed;)

don't shout on fear players, the reason was they couldn't torn any panties because we were and are better than them

do you wanna know how many nobles I killed from BSM?, for sure more than you and that's only on my own account not the accounts I am or was sitting so please don't talk about bad trains or attacks

I see you talk alot guy but have no show yourself so really who are you to call anyone out. your tribe attacked a top 20 player then recruited him rather then noble. your tribe is a collection oh really shitty tribes. I like BSM to appoint but your rambles on here don't help anyone and only hurt morale more.

The sign of a selfish person. self gratification is more important then fixing things...

exactly:D you guys should try this in your hidden forums not here:p
oh wait, you tried and failed there so you are angry now, I get it

The Only thing which fails is the fact Prime attacks are so bad that i got bored and started playing new worlds

I dont need to prove that i can snipe 30 second trains, i didnt even bother with them, the only trains i ever bothered to snipe was the remotely good ones.

I have more fun playing Asteroids then this world, i went into the world war hoping Prime would be a good fight, it was a waste of time, which is why i refuse to waste on something so terrible.

ok we believe you;) now you can go back to your new world forum:D

Eksiljyden

The Only thing which fails is the fact Prime attacks are so bad that i got bored and started playing new worlds, which is something i dont do.
I did fail, i did as Lodda wanted :lol:

I stopped playing what, 2-3 weeks ago now? i think somebody is sitting or the new w36 wizzy has it.

There is a difference between failing and boredom. Lodda walks out of worlds randomly due to boredom, i tried to spice up w20, didnt work, now im doing new things, as i always do.

Blah....blah... blah... blah...

I'm not sure.... But I think I've heard that one before.... :icon_confused:

HeftySmurf

1. Your both noobs and both send shoddy trains, hence why i write no more then 1 point.

DeletedUser

Regardless of how everyone feels about prime, players like hefty say prime sucks and flames us but he got raped, you say your amazing and prime nobles suck so why not take out of of our good players then quit? Quitting and saying how bad prime is has no merit and means nothing unless you do something to prove it. Saying you sniped trains is nothing showing caps and re-caps can be proven, guess what i sniped 250 wizzy trains now prove me wrong hefty.

As for the coalition we all knew kiltom was finished the moment they were found out as being part of the coalition, everyone just hoped they would do something before they vanished.

Fear and us have yet to really fight, random border skirmishes mean nothing. They did fail on the op on loonman but that means nothing as not all ops succeed, especially from that far out.

I cannot really comment on the bsm war but from what i know both tribes are focused elsewhere and only the few on the border are really going at it.

DeletedUser

With the greatest of respect Guyver, as much as I like BSM and have a few mates there like yourself, they were too scared to get involved until it was obvious that the coalition was going to pwn Prime, until then they were trying to play both sides and cover their backsides.

But on most other things in regards to w 20 needing to pull it's finger out, I agree, you're probably right.

As for Prime, yes, they're a joke, their trains are a joke, in fact that pretty well sums up 90% of their players. They are actually so pathetic that they know if they lost the few good players they have, the tribe would fall apart. I had respect when they were run by the likes of HTM and Hebap, but that was a long, long time ago.

At best they are a mediocre tribe with a few good/great players carrying the rest; you only need to look at Fear?! to see that Quality > Quantity

I agree that SAW are pathetic, and I know for a fact they have mates in Prime they use to try and take out players they have a problem with. It's happened to myself amongst others, which is just demonstrative of what small, petty people that tribe is made up of (waits for mail from feisty or similar whinging about my comments on the forum).

HeftySmurf

Regardless of how everyone feels about prime, players like hefty say prime sucks and flames us but he got raped, you say your amazing and prime nobles suck so why not take out of of our good players then quit? Quitting and saying how bad prime is has no merit and means nothing unless you do something to prove it. Saying you sniped trains is nothing showing caps and re-caps can be proven, guess what i sniped 250 wizzy trains now prove me wrong hefty.

As for the coalition we all knew kiltom was finished the moment they were found out as being part of the coalition, everyone just hoped they would do something before they vanished.

Fear and us have yet to really fight, random border skirmishes mean nothing. They did fail on the op on loonman but that means nothing as not all ops succeed, especially from that far out.

I cannot really comment on the bsm war but from what i know both tribes are focused elsewhere and only the few on the border are really going at it.
247 but who is counting

DeletedUser

With the greatest of respect Guyver, as much as I like BSM and have a few mates there like yourself, they were too scared to get involved until it was obvious that the coalition was going to pwn Prime, until then they were trying to play both sides and cover their backsides.

But on most other things in regards to w 20 needing to pull it's finger out, I agree, you're probably right.

As for Prime, yes, they're a joke, their trains are a joke, in fact that pretty well sums up 90% of their players. They are actually so pathetic that they know if they lost the few good players they have, the tribe would fall apart. I had respect when they were run by the likes of HTM and Hebap, but that was a long, long time ago.

At best they are a mediocre tribe with a few good/great players carrying the rest; you only need to look at Fear?! to see that Quality > Quantity

I agree that SAW are pathetic, and I know for a fact they have mates in Prime they use to try and take out players they have a problem with. It's happened to myself amongst others, which is just demonstrative of what small, petty people that tribe is made up of (waits for mail from feisty or similar whinging about my comments on the forum).

Look at the fail that is in FEAR?! before you say that they are focus on Quality over Quantity. They haven't even done Sh*t in this war. They failed on loonman and gave up.

DeletedUser

Look at the fail that is in FEAR?! before you say that they are focus on Quality over Quantity. They haven't even done Sh*t in this war. They failed on loonman and gave up.

Understood all of us in the alliance probably should be doing more, but I don't think that changes the fact that Fear?! are imo a quality tribe, while Prime are mass recruiting pointwhores with a handful of great players carrying the rest.

Just to clear it up, the comment regarding Quality > Quantity was aimed squarely at Prime, not BSM (I happen to think they're also a quality tribe).

DeletedUser

I'm not saying you were trying to say BSM isn't a quality tribe. I'm just saying there is no justification for saying FEAR?! is a quality tribe. But you're welcome to try to prove that. Honestly in W20 there are no tribes I would say have alot of quality. Every tribe has it's noobs, or newbs hopefully the latter of the two.

DeletedUser

Honestly in W20 there are no tribes I would say have alot of quality. Every tribe has it's noobs, or newbs hopefully the latter of the two.

You are probably right mate, and I think most on here would agree to some extent or another.

The greatest tribe this world ever saw was Care/Hulk, which is why I laugh hard when Prime try to make out like their joke tribe can compare, or ever could.

DeletedUser

I'm not saying you were trying to say BSM isn't a quality tribe. I'm just saying there is no justification for saying FEAR?! is a quality tribe. But you're welcome to try to prove that. Honestly in W20 there are no tribes I would say have alot of quality. Every tribe has it's noobs, or newbs hopefully the latter of the two.

I would agree with the end of this statement, in my case this is my first world and for alot of people in prime and others ive talked to this is their first/only world.

This world has a lot of skilled players but i think that other worlds or rl are hitting it and while most people can plan nukes with nobles and sniping not everyone has the time/patience needed to do it in this world.

I personally think once it gets to fewer players and we have more quality players bordering eachother on opposite sides the skill should go up but for now crappy play and making people quit is the way of the world.

DeletedUser

prime been such a big noob recruiting tribe, sure as hell is doing well against the high quality members of BSM killtom and fear!
Ironically its 78 vs 200+. Seems like the alliance recruited more players:icon_rolleyes:

Also, heftysmurf is probably the biggest let down so far lol. All that hype, and did very little to justify it. At end of the day, he got steamrolled regardless of the reason.

You are probably right mate, and I think most on here would agree to some extent or another.

The greatest tribe this world ever saw was Care/Hulk, which is why I laugh hard when Prime try to make out like their joke tribe can compare, or ever could.

if you dont remember, hulk mass recruited quite a bit back in its day. Also care was more hype than anything else. They beat mostly b list tribes who really had no chance what so ever. If anything, i would say the old school WHO? was the greatest tribe in this world.

DeletedUser

if you dont remember, hulk mass recruited quite a bit back in its day. Also care was more hype than anything else. They beat mostly b list tribes who really had no chance what so ever. If anything, i would say the old school WHO? was the greatest tribe in this world.

Yeah I guess time can make us forget some of these occurances, and agreed Who? were a great tribe, in fact I often heard a lot of speculation from some in the day that Who? would give Hulk/Care a real run for their money.

Status
Not open for further replies.