My Thread

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

mattcurr

agreed btw, you did not join to war me, though you joined (not started with) a tribe created to war me
i suspect many in game recruits did not join to war me, but it is not the in game recruits we were speaking of, and as i said, they joined a tribe created to war me (and my mates ofc) :icon_neutral:

Shahyd I hate to break your ego, but they joined to play together, people come back when we get the band back together you did not play a role in anyone joining at all that I am aware of. 1 player applied to specifically war you, scott, but he was denied because I didn't think he would fit in.

DeletedUser

Matt's right. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're pretty insignificant tbh, we don't really care about you. You've already proved to everyone that you''re pretty incompetent. If we really wanted to take you out on the game, we already would've done it by now. I kinda feel sorry for you now looking like a fool..

Deleted User - 4669627

Shahyd I hate to break your ego, but they joined to play together, people come back when we get the band back together you did not play a role in anyone joining at all that I am aware of. 1 player applied to specifically war you, scott, but he was denied because I didn't think he would fit in.
i hate to break your ego, but your words today do not change the reality of the past :icon_sad:
there really is no re-writing history, not even for the legendary matt curr

on a related note, who is scott? zeah?

no need to feel sorry btw eric, all you have done is talk BS, it wounds nobody

thanks for the link STP

/me dances

Last edited by a moderator:

twenty-five

i hate to break your ego, but your words today do not change the reality of the past :icon_sad:
there really is no re-writing history, not even for the legendary matt curr

He's not trying to rewrite history. His post never stated the tribe was created to war you, in fact it never made mention of war at all. Quietening some loud guy isn't necessarily the same as war, that was Matt's statement on the by the way. (Although it could be obviously)

It doesn't reflect the reasons of joining for the players who play in it, which on the whole is largely to do with they like playing with each other which was your claim:

(I'll re-quote what started this chain of replies, it's a while back now)

in fact, every single player did join to war me, the entire tribe exists for that reason alone, according to the founder in the OP of the premade thread

Matt even states people ask him about tribes in his post about the tribe:

but I know a lot of people keep bothering me to tell them when I make another tribe, so here's your shot

So yeah, if you genuinely think everyone joined to war you... the delusion is strong.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 4669627

lmao, seriously? YOU are going to post this garbage?

it was in YOUR premade thread i challenged you all :lol:
then matt created a premade thread in answer to that challenge, and try as you all might today, you cannot change it cuz it is the past, it is done

omg, how they insult the intelligence of you all

have we all forgotten the showdown thread googly posted?
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?274069-Shahyd-Vs-Mattcurr-The-Showdown
have we all forgotten there were even terms to the war?

:icon_eek:

we are all idiots in the eyes of matt and mates, they honestly think whatever they say at any given moment will or should be accepted as reality simply because they said it
ignore all the evidence we have ALL seen :lol:

took just 1 month for them to back-pedal this far in a war that very obviously was planned long before the start of this world, from the moment matt posted his premade thread, duh
and they do the back-pedaling while claiming to have won, lmao

twenty-five

lmao, seriously? YOU are going to post this garbage?

Lol what? Call it garbage and then don't actually reply to it! Shahyd school of posting!

it was in YOUR premade thread i challenged you all :lol:
then matt created a premade thread in answer to that challenge, and try as you all might today, you cannot change it cuz it is the past, it is done

Never denied this, not sure what relevance it has to your claim though. :lol:

omg, how they insult the intelligence of you all

Most ironic statement of world 79 goes to....

have we all forgotten the showdown thread googly posted?
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?274069-Shahyd-Vs-Mattcurr-The-Showdown
have we all forgotten there were even terms to the war?

:icon_eek:

What does this have to do with my "garbage"? Nothing :/

we are all idiots in the eyes of matt and mates, they honestly think whatever they say at any given moment will or should be accepted as reality simply because they said it
ignore all the evidence we have ALL seen :lol:

Again you've posted no evidence that I've seen, Matt's thread? Yeah except that isn't actually in fitting with your argument :/

took just 1 month for them to back-pedal this far in a war that very obviously was planned long before the start of this world, from the moment matt posted his premade thread, duh
and they do the back-pedaling while claiming to have won, lmao

Lol what? Reading isn't too strong here...

Let me make it simple, I think this is probably only needed for shahyd but there might be other posters who are having trouble following.

1. Shahyd has claimed everybody in Rank 1 joined to war him.
  2. People said this isn't true.
  3. Shahyd posted Matt's premade's thread's opening post.
  4. Matt's thread said he wanted to quieten someone loud (shahyd, that is confirmed)
  5. Shahyd takes this as meaning everybody joining Matt's tribe joined to war him.

Shahyd makes long posts, will post 1 piece of "evidence" that he thinks backs up his claim (it didn't). When he is called out on this he will divert, make reference to the evidence, post unrelated stuff, post some more claims, but never if you notice make even a semi-coherent counter argument.

If there was the mountain of evidence you claim, we'd be seeing it rather than some words that seemingly have very little connection to the original claim you made.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 4669627

^^ tldr, i might not need read your future posts either tbh, even if they are short, cuz no matter how short they may be, you have nothing to say

And for the record I still don't support things shahyd does ingame
???

earl. is a traitor
earl. screws over orphans in africa for laughs
then he posts to their thread to try to pretend he is a decent guy :lol:

this the guy who has something to say about me?
spit it out earl., what do you accuse me of?

DeletedUser111495

Shahyd makes long posts, will post 1 piece of "evidence" that he thinks backs up his claim (it didn't). When he is called out on this he will divert, make reference to the evidence, post unrelated stuff, post some more claims, but never if you notice make even a semi-coherent counter argument.

If there was the mountain of evidence you claim, we'd be seeing it rather than some words that seemingly have very little connection to the original claim you made.

Absolutely spot on!
Also:

6. After challenge is agreed on Shahyd will mention how well he apparently did on W64 every day to convince people that the same outcome will happen on W79.

7. After getting screwed over he claims everyone talks bullshit or is a traitor (without any proof) Ironic level is over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. After being picked up on his own bullshit says he does not want to read peoples posts anymore.

9. comes back with more bullshit.

10. mentions his orphanage to try and steer the attention away from his bullshit.

11. Picks me up on mentioning bullshit too much.

12. claims my post does not make any sense and leaves it at that.

*EDIT

13. Reevaluates my list to make sure he does not comply with it.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 4669627

that is funny, worth the read in that regard at least

i will reply to the part about calling people traitors with no evidence
i have accused muldeh, sam and earl
at this time, none have denied the accusation
what need is there of evidence?

sam, btw, is a traitor from w64, not w75 or w79, just to be clear :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser111495

that is funny, worth the read in that regard at least

i will reply to the part about calling people traitors with no evidence
i have accused muldeh, sam and earl
at this time, none have denied the accusation
what need is there of evidence?

sam, btw, is a traitor from w64, not w75 or w79, just to be clear :icon_neutral:

Innocent till proven guilty, they did not confirm the accusation either, so yeah provide proof please or go around the houses and try and talk your way out of not providing any proof.

DeletedUser

^^ tldr, i might not need read your future posts either tbh, even if they are short, cuz no matter how short they may be, you have nothing to say

So pretty much, when someone absolutely puts you in your place, you just decide that's a good time to stop reading their posts.. You really can't put up an argument against what he said can you? You lose this game of logic, Mr Attention Seeker.

Deleted User - 4669627

^^

idk what thread you reading mate

1. i publicly challenged matt and his mates to a war
2. matt publicly accepted the challenge
3. matt publicly created a premade to war me
4. we publicly set terms for the war
5. the war was publicly declared before the world even began
6. we all started southeast (myself publicly, matt and his mates tried to hide cuz they are so bad ass)
7. we are at war

:icon_rolleyes:

if you did not join Rank 1 to war me, your bad?
the starters have no excuse, the in game recruits, like henley can claim they did not join to war me, but still they joined a tribe created specifically to war me

idk how this is complicated, i do know that you are matt's mate and my enemy, so i presume you are simply here to try to manipulate the truth as well

they did not confirm the accusation either
idk what country you are from, but check your law books, i bet the phrase "silence is acquiescence" is on the books?

twenty-five

if you did not join Rank 1 to war me, your bad?
the starters have no excuse, the in game recruits, like henley can claim they did not join to war me, but still they joined a tribe created specifically to war me

Joining to war you and knowing they may war you are entirely different things. I'm starting to think this is the bit you struggle to follow. Is that the thought process you are following to connect your theory to reality? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser111495

idk what country you are from, but check your law books, i bet the phrase "silence is acquiescence" is on the books?
Did not realise we were in court how silly of me... but as i said:
so yeah provide proof please or go around the houses and try and talk your way out of not providing any proof.
looks like you did exactly as i said you would do, Find it funny someone who loves the attention and likes to talk for his country cannot provide a small bit of evidence to put someone in their place...

Last edited:

Deleted User - 4669627

that is what happens all the time, people make accusations, provide evidence, the accused argue their side
its all you ever see

i watched a show once where some distant planet was colonized, but it rained every day of the year except once in like 10 years, so the young kids had never seen the sun, only rain
i am showing you the sun, and you are demanding rain :icon_rolleyes:

i could make it rain, but i enjoy the sun
i enjoy savoring the simple and unique eloquence where i call people out and they (knowing what they did) do not debate it, despite my not posting the reasoning
apparently, they enjoy it also

if i accuse you of being a traitor one day, you are more welcome to object to the claim, i will provide evidence, you will argue your side and we will have the run of mill
but if i called you a traitor, there would be very obvious reason, you would know it and maybe you would be acquiescent (through silence) as well
first you have to actually be my mate though, otherwise you cannot betray me

i have not accused devil of being a traitor, and i am certain if i did he would argue it, though he was in fact my tribemate at least

on another note, i thank you all for making My personal Thread the 3rd most popular thread in w79, beating out even the top 25 players thread
you have re-affirmed the justification for a single player having his own personal thread
the funny part is how many people post here to accuse me of attention-whoring?
what does that make you? my fanbois? my enablers? my co-dependants?

meh, i told you all before the world even started that i will not read many of the threads posted, but i will always have a "home" thread for those who wish to capture my public attention
this thread is here because w79 demanded it, matt tried to make a thread in the absence of this one and it gained over 3k views without me posting a single time

it is not that i crave your attention, it is that you crave mine?
:icon_idea:

DeletedUser111495

that is what happens all the time, people make accusations, provide evidence, the accused argue their side
its all you ever see
Except you have not provided any evidence and continue to dodge doing so, Like I said provide the evidence any way you like, PM it if you want to and ill happily back down if i find it sufficient... You liking to do things the way you have explained adds no credibility to your claim, just saying...

[video=youtube;ZeaIvjoH1FY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeaIvjoH1FY[/video]

Why can't you want me like the other boys do?
They stare at me while I crave you
It's true I crave you:icon_razz:

Last edited:

Deleted User - 4669627

i am just posting here so that tombraider can post again without double-posting