my time has come

DeletedUser

After 16 months of playing this game,and really enjoying it i have finally decided after careful thought and consideration,i have decided that i will kick the addiction that is tribal wars,before it is too late.

I,from the very start have been completely self-taught i remember the times where i thought that only heavy cavalry mattered :lol:.I have learned so much and met some very nice and respectable people.

I know that I am doing the right thing by quitting.

I would like to thank the following people:

ddog358-a great and loyal friend he defended me even when i left .xD ,also a very nice guy to talk to we planned op's together as well nice sense of humour

subarre-quite nice to talk to,her English isn't top-notch but it is good enough but yea a generally nice person and didn't hound me when I talked of surrender to wisdom,sabre and 100i like some did and a nice sense of humor

naimkassouf-it was his account :p

wicksysempire28-he gave me the account :p

muy dedicado- very nice and honourable guy if i had wished to continue I'd be fighting with 100i right now also has a nice sense of humour

now to some downsides

zardex-a guy that I befriended very early on first day i took the account April 12 2009 he was first veylla but he screwed that up royally and i ended up nobling most of veylla then in times of need he abandoned me

anyway thank you all i will miss you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

have fun in RL or wherever you are moving to, but i predict you'll be back. Once you realise you're addicted it's to late.

DeletedUser

Well, I'll see ya....

DeletedUser5110

couldnt agree with badlapje more. after w4 i thought i had kicked my addiction but clearly not. i'll give it a month and you'll relise how much you miss it

DeletedUser

lol i abandoned him because i realised that when he got a few incomings he quit.

goodbye, you were a lier and from the day i met you you told me lie after lie

kthnxbai!

DeletedUser

well see ya cant say I ever liked ya but this is just another sign the world is getting nearer to ending.

more players dropping out of the running only the strong will survive

DeletedUser43243

I AM Zardex's mother and it is a good thing you are only a cyber menace and not someone i can touch in real life!:icon_twisted:

How dare anyone reach into this game and insult anyone else in such a disgusting and deplorable manner!

This game does have a certain degree of personal imput from everyone here and sometimes things can get a little heated but surely this is beyond anything even closely elated to decent human behaviour!
Well they say what goes around comes around! I will not have any sympathy for you on the day fate bites you on your ass!....cos sonny it surely will and when it does i hope it has fangs!

DeletedUser

im with you there suzie :) sorry d5 you never came across as a nice person to me though ive never really talked to you :/ but seems my thoughts could have been right lay off Zardex hes just a little fella ;) love ya Zardex!

DeletedUser

I love my mummy and daddy.

anyway, the old naimkassouf has come back home now. I like him better.

DeletedUser

Once you realise you're addicted it's to late.

The only way to quit for real is to not play the game but stay on the forums, I remember myself playing in world 1(yes, I have played in world 1, if you don't believe me you can ask me about its history) then I quit and after around 2 years I came back fro w17, now I have quit w17 but still stay on the forums:D

DeletedUser

The only way to quit for real is to not play the game but stay on the forums, I remember myself playing in world 1(yes, I have played in world 1, if you don't believe me you can ask me about its history) then I quit and after around 2 years I came back fro w17, now I have quit w17 but still stay on the forums:D

so the forums are like a nicotine patch?

DeletedUser

have fun in RL or wherever you are moving to, but i predict you'll be back. Once you realise you're addicted it's to late.

I couldnt agree more, i was in w9 also i quit tw, and 2 months later i re-started. Its hard its like quiting smoke only that tw brings more joy.

rpgman88

I couldnt agree more, i was in w9 also i quit tw, and 2 months later i re-started. Its hard its like quiting smoke only that tw brings more joy.

God dam...we all have a problem lol....

Sorry to see another player go although I dont know you :( Gl in rl, see you in 3 months

DeletedUser

I am sorry to see you go. You fulfilled your end of our bargain, and I prepared an operation we could both participate in. I don't really know all the details as to why Zardex doesn't seem to like you, but I only had pleasant interactions with you.

I wish you the best in Real Life.