My time has come.

DeletedUser

Pathetic. The both of you, pathetic.
You and Furry, deleting your accounts - that's much worse than any inaction there's ever been on my part. You let some little kids and their tantrums overthrow the supposed "vision" you had for our guys. I will let the respect I would no doubt have if it wasn't for this whole episode, hold my tongue, though...
If you fellas wanted to go, there were many better ways to do it. So long to the both of you.

You started it all off, miss yournotsoperfect after all

DeletedUser

WizDuck

Soz to see you go WizDuck, yiur tribe is falling behind you, Dues is Number 1, all your threats and forecasts for the future have dissapeared, you are a good player and good leader, shame that you couldnt hold it all together when it matters

DeletedUser

Soz to see you go WizDuck, yiur tribe is falling behind you, Dues is Number 1, all your threats and forecasts for the future have dissapeared, you are a good player and good leader, shame that you couldnt hold it all together when it matters

Il make the threats now,so dont worry,my mouth is big enought to satisfy your exigences.

Bo-John-bo

Goodbye Wiz, even though you ignored half my emails to you :icon_sad:
I wish you all the best.

DeletedUser26129

Im positive we will meet again in teh future!

Been fun, we both disagreed on eachothers decisions, we both disliked eachothers tribes, but you were a fun guy, and a great leader, (you still are)

Never thought i saw the day that you would quit though.

DeletedUser

I look forward to the day when W24s leadership meet up again on another world to duke it out once more. Thats including you w1z, cya around buddy.

DeletedUser

There's only one thing i can think to say..

There goes a legend of TW

DeletedUser26129

Btw todner, i quite understand the frustration of deadsocks.

Its pretty much the same reaction i had when both river and deb deleted their accounts on world 42, and refused to talk to me untill it was fully deleted, because they knew i would talk them into canceling...

They abandonned me completely, and with them the tribe also died...

The frustration is rightfully.

=RedFox=

Goodbye and good-luck.

Can't say I'm sorry to see storm crumbling but it is still a sad day to see another of the more influential players of this world leaving.
I do think that the world is gonna be very interesting over next few weeks/months with the power shifts/merges/alliances/diplomacy. it kinda feels like 12 - 18 months ago with so much now left to uncertainty.

DeletedUser

Wiz....our time together was short....and we only talked a few times, but it's quite evident you cared and led well.

World 24 loses another legend. Good luck in RL.

deadsocks

Why is it that only KG and KK are making any sense to me? Haha :p

DeletedUser

Farewell Firas and wiz.

And may all the TW souls R.I.P in TW Heaven

DeletedUser

:icon_cry: < --- How the majority of TW feels right now :(

Good luck in the future wiz, i will always remember.. you farmed me on world 49... &%#$ :icon_redface:

Addios!

DeletedUser

As a person that was here with u and seen how u made the tribe and how it evolved i can say that u are a TW legend.

With all do respect to everyone, Wiz managed to dictate how world 24 goes and was always steps ahead in everything.

+1

For me the W in W24 stands for WIZ.

All the best in the tw afterlife, it aint so bad, I'll show you around :icon_biggrin: