My time has come.

DeletedUser

@wiz

no doubt that you were the greatest leaders of all times and do let us know if you ever join a new world. we wuld like to follow you over there

DeletedUser26129

Why is it that only KG and KK are making any sense to me? Haha :p

Because maybe both of us have been in the same position... and therefor are the only ones that can understand yours.

@ link, please, dont insult my name with that kind of statements...
If i was playing world 24 in deus, i would be 1, breaking rules, (as i still have my own account) and 2, if i would ever play active agian, i would make a public statement.

Please dont talk about me, if you cannot say anythign else then a lot of crap?

DeletedUser

Hey Kgizzle how yah been?

Sad to see you go wiz, you brought a lot to this world.

slowdowntubby

I don't know any of the circumstances for what brought this about, but it sounds to me like you made the right decision regardless of what the haters say. You don't owe anybody anything. You put your heart and soul into leading Storm for a good long time, oftentimes at the expense of your personal life. And you were damn good at it. You deserve a break.

Welcome to TW heaven bro! It's fucking sweet.

disr

even though i had tiny meaningless arguements with you,im glad to be an ally of yours you will be missed bro :)...are you planing to be active on forums?

DeletedUser

even though i had tiny meaningless arguements with you,im glad to be an ally of yours you will be missed bro :)...are you planing to be active on forums?

but of course. I could never play this long to not watch the outcomes.

DeletedUser52603

Wizzy.

You we're awesome son.

A great leader. A great player. A good friend (back in the day). But a better enemy.

Your resume is impressive, and when the plug is finally pulled on the server. Your name will be one of the first to be mentioned.

It was an honor Wiz, and I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

STAFAST

Fighting you here and on 49, hmmmm, i see no difference, but sorry to se you go here, cheers bud, all Canucks got to stick together even if your from the wrong province :)

Spear nuke coming your way on 49, warning warning, danger !! :)

Fantastic war, and loved talking with you when we actually did.

DeletedUser

wow i missed alot.

Gl you ol slapper... leave knowing that i would have never have reached the 'almost half decent' player rank without you :)