My Top 5 of W104 so far

DeletedUser117534

W104 is looking rather splendid considering half of the players were suppose to retire after W100. Here is what I loved about this world so far.

Weird Flex But OK (Darren and Babin) has been at the top of the player ranking since the beginning. Boorhong spoiled their party but managed to sustain his growth only for 5 days and now Darren and Babin are at the top of the ladder again. Well deserved spot. I don't know Babin but Darren, well he will not lose even one opportunity to get ahead and keep growing, hard to play with but even harder to stop!

I heard Boorhong had 80k PP ready before joining 104 but I think it would take more PP to boost 30 low point barbs to 179,000 points in 8 days. He has done it, he got to rank 1 in 5 days badly triggering some players but then just as Weird Flex But Ok took back rank 1 Boorhang account started shrinking. He has lost 80,000 points today and got punished, what a way to go, well done!!
WTF-Boorhong.png

Barbs are becoming rare. Not only the mods have given us less barbs per square inch but now some players are refusing to noble anything but barbs. For some tribes barbs are 50% of all villages taken, what the F is going on, this is ridiculous , can you stop now?! eee.. wait , lets have a look at something real quick
3.png
facepalm

It was already exiting to see Trex and Darren coming back to TW after a longer break but to see them next to each other tribe-less nobling 10 villages form the top tribe, this is priceless :D. I don't know for how long you intend to stand against MEA, but just in case you didn't have time to prepare a strategy yet (because you were to busy laughing) I prepared something for you.
MEA-FLex-Trex.png

Tudadar is back, do I need to say more.

Nest

Last edited by a moderator:

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Boorhong has spent more than 80k by miles. I've seen people drop 100k on startup and not even get to half his villages in double the time. I'd say probably 150k minimum.

I cant imagine how much money you must have available to think that dropping several thousand $$ on startup on 1 world on a game like TW is a good idea lol

DeletedUser117534

True so much nicer nobling 5,000 points + villages from MEA than loosing troops on low point low morale rim scraps. But I assumed MEA would have learned their lesson by now and take you guys a bit more seriously.

CrazyBrute

True so much nicer nobling 5,000 points + villages from MEA than loosing troops on low point low morale rim scraps. But I assumed MEA would have learned their lesson by now and take you guys a bit more seriously.

If weird flex and trex turn to barbs I'm sure MEA will be straight on the phone to ask your advice on getting them nobled out buddy ;)

DeletedUser117534

You really shouldn't give your tactical plans away for free, make yourself a little money for when you retire in a few months :D

A very good point there my friend, those retirements are costing me a fortune having to spend money on overseas travel rather than fast food, beer and PP hurts me every time. Remind me to send you a postcard when I retire again some time next year ;)

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This thread tickled me nest, not gona lie haha... I would like to add an honorable mention for our other two co players who work very hard farming the account and stepping in when myself and babin are busy with work and real life. Both Hennes and Irfan work very hard on the account so thank you too both!

Darren

DeletedUser117534

My Top 5 of Today

Darren, what happened?!?

You've left flex, restarted and spent a ton of PP yesterday to get to academy on dat 2.

I have to say that you have made an interesting choice of location, should WUS be worried by your presence or would you rather join them?

What do you think about Stop and Burn just around the corner?

1-1.png

MEA has been officially crowned the true king of barbing, well done!!

2-1.png

The award for the most intellectually composed profile goes to Ragestyles

3-1.png

It is getting late, I am tired and I have run out of beer so can someone comment on those tables?

4-1.png

Respect to the top farmers for activity and patience, Odin God of War has been absolutely smashing it, 42,484 plunders and 2,932,990 looted, well done!!

T-Flex team is not far behind showing how big of a threat those players are to whoever crosses swords with them.

Also it is very nice to see Jon's account doing very well. Leading by example is very important.

5-2.png

5-1.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-11-22_23-20-23.png
    upload_2018-11-22_23-20-23.png
    324.1 KB · Views: 7
  • upload_2018-11-22_23-42-9.png
    upload_2018-11-22_23-42-9.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 9
  • upload_2018-11-22_23-57-43.png
    upload_2018-11-22_23-57-43.png
    58.8 KB · Views: 10
  • upload_2018-11-23_0-20-11.png
    upload_2018-11-23_0-20-11.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 8
  • upload_2018-11-23_0-23-26.png
    upload_2018-11-23_0-23-26.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 6
  • upload_2018-11-23_0-24-25.png
    upload_2018-11-23_0-24-25.png
    32.7 KB · Views: 5
  • upload_2018-11-23_0-25-57.png
    upload_2018-11-23_0-25-57.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 5
  • upload_2018-11-23_0-26-13.png
    upload_2018-11-23_0-26-13.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 4

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Your "Farmed in top 100" #1 ranking is a lighter shade of green than the other two #1 rankings

DeletedUser26129

Nice posts!

I love statistics :D

ALthough which jon are you talking about? there are so many here :O

Odin will be fine without getting banned this world, or if he does i will eat him up quickly before he notices it :D

DeletedUser122737

My Top 5 of Today

Darren, what happened?!?

You've left flex, restarted and spent a ton of PP yesterday to get to academy on dat 2.

I have to say that you have made an interesting choice of location, should WUS be worried by your presence or would you rather join them?

What do you think about Stop and Burn just around the corner?

1-1.png

MEA has been officially crowned the true king of barbing, well done!!

2-1.png

The award for the most intellectually composed profile goes to Ragestyles

3-1.png

It is getting late, I am tired and I have run out of beer so can someone comment on those tables?

4-1.png

Respect to the top farmers for activity and patience, Odin God of War has been absolutely smashing it, 42,484 plunders and 2,932,990 looted, well done!!

T-Flex team is not far behind showing how big of a threat those players are to whoever crosses swords with them.

Also it is very nice to see Jon's account doing very well. Leading by example is very important.

5-2.png

5-1.png

Playing closely alongside Babin and trex (once again) seemed like an unmissable prospect as I have always respected Trex's work ethic and win fighting or die trying attitude to the game.. Sadly however the vibe became poisonous because each I, Babin and Trex had completely different styles, views and opinions when it came to direction. It has been over 30 worlds since I played another players account and I'd like to say in least spiteful way possible I will never be doing that again because I will always miss the freedom of being able to decide the direction of the account I am on. My inability to relax and let other players take the lead is probably a weakness of mine, nor has my diplomacy skills ever been the best however those are not things I claim to be good at.

I do not blame, hate Trex or Babin for what happened.. however I stand by my reason for leaving the account. It would of lead to even more arguments over time and it would of continued to ruin the game for me and them both.

The tipping point for me on the weird flex account was the final op that was ran on the account while I was present. Babin insisted that once our troops returned home we should launch on our next target immediately.. I was delighted at the prospect however I just wanted to make sure that it could work... First of all we realized that the launch times would suit neither myself or Babin.. so I suggested we move the op back 4-5 hours and I would be able to help time in the attacks accurately... however I was over ruled. The next day babin proceeded to launch against the player in question leaving 300-500ms gaps between nukes and nobles, timing zero antisnipes and very little support either some of the clearing nukes were even landing behind the nobles!.

As a result the op failed the player sniped. Throughout the day I pleaded with babin to time in some antisnipes but he responded with something like '' Don't worry we got this... this tribe is ****''... Not sure of the exact wording but it was to that effect. It wasn't until the following morning my time until I knew the op had failed, by this time babin was asleep. However he had dropped me a mail saying relaunch he has no troops left... ** HE HAD LEFT ME NOTHING TO RELAUNCH WITH 90% OF OUR NOBLES WERE INCAPACITATED** (HEADBANG)

I spent the morning (while at work) rebuilding the nobles as fast and a close as possible and put together a simple effective plan and began to launch the attacks myself throughout the day.. I made sure it was as hard as possible to snipe by timing the attacks as best I could (again while at my work)... When Babin woke up I asked if he would time in some support because I wasnt able to risk my job any further (I even left the support times in the notebook)...

Later that day I logged to see no support had been timed and when we landed we got prenobled and recapped on one of the targets, at this point I realized this was not a player I would want to rely on for the next 12 months. I expect anyone I play with to put in an equal amount of effort as I do... Everyone has real lives however Babin confessed to me on occasion that he was simply to lazy to put the same effort into attacks as I do which I couldn't accept.

Darren