My tribe

DeletedUser

i will be playing in world 30 and im looking for members to join my tribe im an experienced player form world 22 and i will help everyone in evry way just post here or contact me on the world as termole4 and i will invite you i hope you all have fun and good luck

:ram:

Dukes: Me and i will need another person
Need 4 barons
1 recruiter
2 diplomats
1 forum mod

so guys just remember contact me on the game or post here

Termole out

DeletedUser57531

I'm interested in either Duke or baron as I like to be able to help mold a tribe into a top tribe and not just be a silent member. I have lots of experience and can provide referenced upon request via PM's. (This is an alias so I'd rather not provide such details publically.)

DeletedUser

i know how to run a tribe i used to run a tribe ranked 3rd in world 3 until i decided i would stop playing but now im back so sign up quick

DeletedUser

Oho Pegi boy so the way a coward guy goes.

Your tribe has no future I think you also believes that and termole also said you have no future. So now you wana work with termole?

This is a good example howto be and who is a real noob.

DeletedUser

Whu iz de reel nubcake iz u khan u phale tu reelize that penguinjizz iz 4 vry xpriencd plyr and evn tho mulipl m3ntins i bleve if u wuznt a n00b urzelf ud reelize we r playzng arund.

DeletedUser57338

Oho Pegi boy so the way a coward guy goes.

Your tribe has no future I think you also believes that and termole also said you have no future. So now you wana work with termole?

This is a good example howto be and who is a real noob.

stop trying to copy the pros