my troops are there but not..

DeletedUser

i just nobled a village it says my troops are there with the icons and numbers but then i try to command them and it says that there not there can you tell me whats going on?:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

its because they are from your other village

you have to send them home - you cant command another villages tribes regardless of whether it is your village :)

LauraDestroya

You must build local troops in the village in order to command them, if I am understanding your question. The troops you nobled the village with are just having some tea before you send them back home.

DeletedUser

You must build local troops in the village in order to command them, if I am understanding your question. The troops you nobled the village with are just having some tea before you send them back home.

lol dont u think that that will just confuse him laura

i mean cmon - having tea

what about the disco and ralley driving?

DeletedUser

yea in kinda did i have made some troops but my others still say there there but not there tell me how i am to send them back

DeletedUser

ok on the rally point, on either village (the one with the troops in or the one with the troops out) click on the 'troops' tab on the left hand side.

Then either
a) if on the one with troops in, click 'send back'

b) if on the one with troops out, click 'recall'

DeletedUser

You'll be rank #1 in no time bud :icon_wink:

But seriously, a lot of questions would be in here, already answered. And if not, ask your next question there.
TW Questions Forum