My turn for goodbyes, kind of.

DeletedUser

As most of you know, those in the world 20 skype chat anyway. I've been taking care of my mother for nearly two years now. She's had a degenerative bone disease in her knees and her insurance has yet to approve her for replacement surgery. There's a tumor in her neck the size of a baseball and she has had stage 3 lung cancer for a few years now. To top it off, she got hep c a year or so ago from one of her friends and now has liver disease. The interfereon(sp) didn't work and has pretty much given her a death sentence.

I don't like her, she was a heroin addict for 35 years and ruined my life, I only let her move in because she was homeless and because no matter how much I disliked her I do love her in a sick way. She steals from me, over 3700 dollars so far for drugs and other things I can't afford to spend money on, 500 dollars most recently for something I won't mention on here. I checked my bank statement and noticed I was missing money and was overdrawn 347 dollars, I lost my mind and threw a chair through the window and pretty much ruined my voice screaming at her in a rage over it. Maybe it was the fact that she was sick, which made me bite my lip and let her get away with it and now that she's pretty much a walking corpse I decided to let go?

I play guitar for a living, my entire income is based off of music. I give lessons/do fill in work for local bands but I primarily do studio work. I've decided to cash in the studio time I've saved up and start working on my own projects, my demo was done months ago and I want to try and get a record deal. I seem to have found a good mix of musicians to play with, and have received good reviews with the original material. We have a small 3 song LP coming out and have nearly 4 albums worth of material.

/end rant, i have noone to complain to in real life....isn't that sad?

I found a co-player for my account, I'll still be playing but not as much as it's time for me to spread my wings a bit in life. I'll be sure to remind most of you how much you fail and how awesome I am and make sure to annoy PBR/rich/every other ego that hasn't learned I only post on here to annoy them :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser59335

I'm sorry about your mother, you just can't trust drug addicts. Well it's sad to see you go but good luck with your music career maybe we will see you in the future at the top of the musics lists.

rich26ca

hey mate, sorry to hear the news with RL, i had heard before on skype but wanted to let ya know as annoying as you are you will be missed and if there is anything i can do to help you have my skype. GL mate to you and your mom.

DeletedUser

sorry to hear harry, i do hope you keepin touch on skype and id liek to hear some of your music.
I wish you the best in RL. Hope you get that record deal!

DeletedUser62657

jeez H

so sorry to hear all of this

i sincerely hope all goes well you certainly deserve it

i too would like to hear your music, you have my skype, i'm always available

BH

DeletedUser

Guyver you nub why do you have to go. You better still come visit every once in a while for a cookie. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

What? No! Well, give me a link or a name when your EP comes out, I'm interested.

DeletedUser

Keep sane Guyver and good luck with the music career mate :)
Take care.

DeletedUser47445

Goodluck harry. I won't say good-bye, as i know you will be back. You always are around.

DeletedUser

Good luck Guyver.

It was fun having known you, you always brought a fun personality into the forums. :lol:

DeletedUser

Good luck mate, I am sure you'll still be around no matter what.