My (very shallow) Tribal Analysis

McCree

Reaction score
I figured I would do a review of a few tribes that I feel matter, they might matter in a regional level, a continent level, or a world level, and I would list them as such.

XL – Continent level

Incredible start, I cant fault a creative use of game mechanics, as I feel a lot of us share the sentiment that it is the games fault (I personally don’t agree with the official statement on the matter). HOWEVER, their absolutely idiotic strat of rushing first village only benefits the people who get that achievement. As they are already receiving a lot of hate (in the form of fangs) and I find it hard to believe many people would choose to befriend a tribe off to such a “strong” start, I find it hard to believe they have much of a chance progressing even to the continental level, but being rank 1 they have definitely earned it at this point.

CLOWNS – World Level

IMO the second-best tribe by skill level, but if I had to put money down it would be on them. This group of swedes, push accounts, and people that like to follow swedes around, has shown time and time again they can win from any standing. I truly believe that of any tribe on this world this one has the best odds of winning. Now that being said they face stiff competition and the tendancy to work with less then trustworthy players may yet lead to an implosion. But they would definitely need to implode to not be atleast in the final two.

NIGHT – Continent level

A tribe made up of veterans and competent players who truly believe in themselves and the abilities of their leadership. I just don’t think they have what it takes to compete in either the southeast, northwest, or even their own K, as I will explain later. They have the skill of a continent level threat, but the K is stacked. I hope you win the K, but I wouldn’t put money on it.

DRIP – Regional level

I honestly know very little about this tribe, they appear to have a significant amount of 4 coplayer accounts and as such are not to be laughed at. I am knocking them for what appears to be a point-oriented build as well as a lack of history with winning tribes. They would be a serious threat in any region but I would not have them winning any K. If they come from worlds TW stats doest cover I will eat my words I am sure.

DARK – Continent Level

I originally had them down as a world level threat, they certainly posses the skill and chemistry to make a run on any OTHER world. However, on this world I find it hard to believe they can compete in the top two or three. That being said, if they manage to consolidate power early and manage to erase XL (All the power to them) they may attract the best of the remaining players in the southwest, of whom are several who have worked with ropey before and would potentially escalate this tribe into a WORLD level contender.

FUBAR – Regional Level

My neighbours, a fighting tribe out to make a name for itself, they have certainly come out swinging. With a history of third and fourth place finishes I cant see this tribe competing with DARK in the LONG run, although any confrontation between those two tribes would be devastating to both. They have good players and a strong start but I don’t expect them to rally all of the Southeast to their banner.

SMAK – Regional Level

My tribe, a pleasant surprise serving under a duke and with a leadership team that rivals any I have previously worked with, especially as I joined a family tribe to carry out my dream of being a noob once again (I was mistaken). They certainly have the skill, fighting spirit, and connections to make a long run in this game, I am concerned about the depth in the tribe and the quality of the competition. I would not rule them out in any aspect but at the moment they need to make a move to ascend to a continent level threat.

HOODIE – World Level

Come on guys, if you haven’t noticed them, my god. As far as im concerned the best tribe in the world, but if we all agree NOT TO TRUST THEM, then I believe CLOWNS can take them in a fair fight. But please for all that is holy in the world don’t get to close, they will bite your head off. Also lol, slacker, come on, pay the dude what he needs to help you not mess up that bad.

I believe that I have made correct assertions about the skill level of each tribe, but would be delighted to discuss the merits of each argument.

Edit: I didnt expand on my reasoning due to me being very inebriated and the keyboard started moving

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
How come the sweeds got a mention for "Push accounts" but the Night tribe didn't?

Coordinates:516|418
Player:--Exodus--
Tribe:Who is Next?

Coordinates:521|414
Player:---Enigma---
Tribe:Union - The legends

Coordinates:552|432
Player:--Enigma--
Tribe:Nightmare2

Push account Night.png

But I mean the same profile text, build, happen to just all spawn with in a reasonable distance to each other , never been seen on worlds before, could just be a massive coincidence right?

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Good anaysis. Love these threads. Keep it going :)

Deleted User - 848983838

feelings = hurt

"they certainly posses the skill and chemistry to make a run on any OTHER world. However, on this world I find it hard to believe they can compete in the top two or three"

What reason are we not considered for this world? non PP? location? Reputation?

Just curious

Last edited by a moderator:

KingValkyrik

Reaction score
feelings = hurt

"they certainly posses the skill and chemistry to make a run on any OTHER world. However, on this world I find it hard to believe they can compete in the top two or three"

Just curious
minty

McCree

Reaction score
feelings = hurt

Just curious

Absolutely only based on the rep throguh ranks 1-25. Equal if not better rep through 1-x, but near the bottom I felt that the depth existed in the top 2 more.

Alushu

Reaction score
Hoodie's look like a bunch of clowns man, why are they up there.

Last edited:

JHarp32

Reaction score
I figured I would do a review of a few tribes that I feel matter, they might matter in a regional level, a continent level, or a world level, and I would list them as such.

XL – Continent level

Incredible start, I cant fault a creative use of game mechanics, as I feel a lot of us share the sentiment that it is the games fault (I personally don’t agree with the official statement on the matter). HOWEVER, their absolutely idiotic strat of rushing first village only benefits the people who get that achievement. As they are already receiving a lot of hate (in the form of fangs) and I find it hard to believe many people would choose to befriend a tribe off to such a “strong” start, I find it hard to believe they have much of a chance progressing even to the continental level, but being rank 1 they have definitely earned it at this point.

CLOWNS – World Level

IMO the second-best tribe by skill level, but if I had to put money down it would be on them. This group of swedes, push accounts, and people that like to follow swedes around, has shown time and time again they can win from any standing. I truly believe that of any tribe on this world this one has the best odds of winning. Now that being said they face stiff competition and the tendancy to work with less then trustworthy players may yet lead to an implosion. But they would definitely need to implode to not be atleast in the final two.

NIGHT – Continent level

A tribe made up of veterans and competent players who truly believe in themselves and the abilities of their leadership. I just don’t think they have what it takes to compete in either the southeast, northwest, or even their own K, as I will explain later. They have the skill of a continent level threat, but the K is stacked. I hope you win the K, but I wouldn’t put money on it.

DRIP – Regional level

I honestly know very little about this tribe, they appear to have a significant amount of 4 coplayer accounts and as such are not to be laughed at. I am knocking them for what appears to be a point-oriented build as well as a lack of history with winning tribes. They would be a serious threat in any region but I would not have them winning any K. If they come from worlds TW stats doest cover I will eat my words I am sure.

DARK – Continent Level

I originally had them down as a world level threat, they certainly posses the skill and chemistry to make a run on any OTHER world. However, on this world I find it hard to believe they can compete in the top two or three. That being said, if they manage to consolidate power early and manage to erase XL (All the power to them) they may attract the best of the remaining players in the southwest, of whom are several who have worked with ropey before and would potentially escalate this tribe into a WORLD level contender.

FUBAR – Regional Level

My neighbours, a fighting tribe out to make a name for itself, they have certainly come out swinging. With a history of third and fourth place finishes I cant see this tribe competing with DARK in the LONG run, although any confrontation between those two tribes would be devastating to both. They have good players and a strong start but I don’t expect them to rally all of the Southeast to their banner.

SMAK – Regional Level

My tribe, a pleasant surprise serving under a duke and with a leadership team that rivals any I have previously worked with, especially as I joined a family tribe to carry out my dream of being a noob once again (I was mistaken). They certainly have the skill, fighting spirit, and connections to make a long run in this game, I am concerned about the depth in the tribe and the quality of the competition. I would not rule them out in any aspect but at the moment they need to make a move to ascend to a continent level threat.

HOODIE – World Level

Come on guys, if you haven’t noticed them, my god. As far as im concerned the best tribe in the world, but if we all agree NOT TO TRUST THEM, then I believe CLOWNS can take them in a fair fight. But please for all that is holy in the world don’t get to close, they will bite your head off. Also lol, slacker, come on, pay the dude what he needs to help you not mess up that bad.

I believe that I have made correct assertions about the skill level of each tribe, but would be delighted to discuss the merits of each argument.

Edit: I didnt expand on my reasoning due to me being very inebriated and the keyboard started moving
Hoodie is just PP farming this world.. Move along

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Definitely more people should watch out for Hoodie tribe. They are world contenders for sure. Stacked roster that recently beat strong premade on w120 with their leader Minty. They also have 4 Skilled Soldiers in tribe. Trying to hide but top rank tribe for sure.
Also swedes are missing their strongest player Abel so i definitely would put my eyes on Hoodie for top contender.

KingValkyrik

Reaction score
Definitely more people should watch out for Hoodie tribe. They are world contenders for sure. Stacked roster that recently beat strong premade on w120 with their leader Minty. They also have 4 Skilled Soldiers in tribe. Trying to hide but top rank tribe for sure.
Also swedes are missing their strongest player Abel so i definitely would put my eyes on Hoodie for top contender.
Unfortunately, my information indicates Hoodie has allied/NAP all their major contenders so they will head west to Deep/Win families and the mega cluster in the north. I doubt the swedes will be there in time to contest their conquest of it and with that massive anchor Hoodie will betray or consume their competition (depending on what their "real" diplomacy is ofc) and noble southward.

Zzzzz. Imagine being "the best" and all you do is fill your area with friends. How soft the TW community has grown. Lmao.

"Sir we have enemies in every direction, what do we do?"

"NAP and Ally them"

im fuckin dead dude. The "skill" is amazing.

JHarp32

Reaction score
hey man shhh