My (very shallow) Tribal Analysis

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Maybe we should all gangbang hoodie early and have a fair world with the rest of us noobs being very equally skilled

Deleted User - 848983838

I thought the Swedes beat large parts of this tribe on 106 and on 116?

Also why is the fact that Abel is playing under a secret alias such a horribly kept secret?

it is kinda annoying to me that a lot of players are playing under alias. not a big fan of it personally.

Elagabalus

Reaction score
Yeah but that was mostly due to cheating and luck. They can't use push accounts here so it's an easy win for hoodie.

Yea according to the rules that is true, according to rumors not what's going on.

Also the swedes steamrolled the opposition on the last non PP world being w100, how are the Swedes not the favorites to win this world?

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Yea according to the rules that is true, according to rumors not what's going on.

Also the swedes steamrolled the opposition on the last non PP world being w100, how are the Swedes not the favorites to win this world?

I mean ODZ and Clowns are pretty much different tribes. Imagine if we picked up more of those, RIP Hoodie loosing Groot, Red Cup & Ashen. :rolleyes:

Elagabalus

Reaction score
I mean ODZ and Clowns are pretty much different tribes. Imagine if we picked up more of those, RIP Hoodie loosing Groot, Red Cup & Ashen. :rolleyes:

Groot, Red Cup, and Ashen were just some pickups after Beast got destroyed. The Swedish core who was responsible for the initial success of the tribe as well as the main targets of 100 in the endgame war are almost all present in Clowns. So not really that different.

Zenato

Reaction score
Swedes are lacking their start-up queen, hence why Hoodie will win easily.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Groot, Red Cup, and Ashen were just some pickups after Beast got destroyed. The Swedish core who was responsible for the initial success of the tribe as well as the main targets of 100 in the endgame war are almost all present in Clowns. So not really that different.
I am happy you see me as being partly responsible for it, my life is complete now. Thank you

Last edited:

OG G

Reaction score

Lmao yeah steamrolled the easiest k while and being afk for 4 months while the rest of that world was fighting 24/7. They had nice strategy just staying neutral and afk, but if I am to be fair they never really had a war during the whole world. They stayed inside k55 for all of the world's duration until they found a weakened tribe to step in 45 and then fought end-game war with a bunch of low-skilled players that did the exact same strategy and went afk before they had a real war. But yeah kudos to swedes for not going afk like their enemies.

KingValkyrik

Reaction score
Maybe we should all gangbang hoodie early and have a fair world with the rest of us noobs being very equally skilled

This would be ideal but I fear too many players want to Simp for Minty or are scared of him.

None of us will live forever lads. Gangbang Minty, then the swedes, then me. o_O

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I also think Paul is the most skilled player and tribe here. I seen him single handedly save a well hyped but overrated tribe.

And I feel the only way we can stand a chance against such greatness is a big ol gangbang!!

Tw even named the paladin after him! What chance do we have if we don’t act now!?!?