My (very shallow) Tribal Analysis

Elagabalus

Reaction score
Who is that?

old-spice-its-you.gif

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
it is kinda annoying to me that a lot of players are playing under alias. not a big fan of it personally.

you big noob ropey this is how it always was on old tribalwars, who the hell wants to keep the same name or pay to have a name change when you can do it for free.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It's also nice to play without being constantly messaged ingame by people who recognise you from a past world.

I rarely ever play on the same account twice - it's far more peaceful :D

McCree

Reaction score
It's also nice to play without being constantly messaged ingame by people who recognise you from a past world.

I rarely ever play on the same account twice - it's far more peaceful :D
Personally I have the opposite outlook, I love connections and being able to maintain storylines/relationships. It also helps me, personally, treat people right if they might hold a grudge over time.

I do get why some ppl with more ingame cred might want to change names though, just look at the hoodie hate (ashen deserves it)

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I thought the Swedes beat large parts of this tribe on 106 and on 116?

Also why is the fact that Abel is playing under a secret alias such a horribly kept secret?
Rank1 on w116 was Slacker who is part of Hoodie now with Minty on acc aswell. So strongest asset from swedes is now in Hoodie.

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lmao yeah steamrolled the easiest k while and being afk for 4 months while the rest of that world was fighting 24/7. They had nice strategy just staying neutral and afk, but if I am to be fair they never really had a war during the whole world. They stayed inside k55 for all of the world's duration until they found a weakened tribe to step in 45 and then fought end-game war with a bunch of low-skilled players that did the exact same strategy and went afk before they had a real war. But yeah kudos to swedes for not going afk like their enemies.
U just said trough whole post that swedes went afk, and then in last sentence 'kudos to swedes for not going afk'..man u need to decide what are you trying to say

OG G

Reaction score
U just said trough whole post that swedes went afk, and then in last sentence 'kudos to swedes for not going afk'..man u need to decide what are you trying to say
afk whole world and in the end game war their enemies went afk. Maybe a better way to say this, would be "Kudos to them for not going literally inactive, pulling plugs, during the end-game war". That's literally what won them this world xD

KingValkyrik

Reaction score
Can someone explain me how these guys have 2-3 4k villages while having defeated 100 spears? lol

Because they have basher accounts working for them which is 100% different than pusher accounts. How? Doesn't matter. (Realistically though as the mods try to crack down on players who "cheat" and you could certainly define bashing as cheating under the pushing rules in this world, it gets harder and harder to distinguish between legitimate and illegitimate behavior).

Almighty CorE

Reaction score
All scrubs.. Will see how it goes in 40 days :) My ANALysis 70% of the world will be banned BARB wins by default. And we should embrace it!

I am posting to check how my siggy looks so dont mind me ;)