My W42 welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I just joined a tribe in W42. This was my welcome:

In order to assure the highest levels of quality work and productivity from members, it will be our policy to keep all members well trained through our program of SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING (S.H.I.T)

We are trying to give our members more S.H.I.T than anyone else. If you feel that you do not receive your share of S.H.I.T on the course, please see your Duke. You will be immediately placed at the top of the S.H.I.T list, and our Vice Dukes are especially skilled at seeing you get all the S.H.I.T you can handle.

Members who don't take S.H.I.T will be placed in DEPARTMENTAL EMERGENCY EVALUATION PROGRAMS (D.E.E.P.S.H.I.T).

Those who fail to take D.E.E.P. S.H.I.T seriously will have to go to EXTRA ATTITUDE TRAINING (E.A.T.S.H.I.T). Since our Dukes took S.H.I.T before they were promoted, they don't have to do S.H.I.T anymore, and are all full of S.H.I.T already. If you are full of S.H.I.T, you may be interested in a job teaching others. We can add your name to our BASIC UNDERSTANDING LIST of LEADERS (B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T).

For members who are intending to pursue a career in management and consulting, we will refer you to the department of MANAGERIAL OPERATIONAL RESEARCH EDUCATION (M.O.R.E.S.H.I.T). This course emphasizes how to manage M.O.R.E. S.H.I.T

Repinski

Wrong world you tool. This is the W33 forum not the W42 forum.

DeletedUser

Very original Cricman...i must have heard this about a million times already.

Geshlossen.

Status
Not open for further replies.