My Year End Resolution

DeletedUser

I was unable to log in for 5 days I think..been busy with mah work lately...
So I was kinda sad not be able to log in and play with everyone else in this game either enemies or friend...:icon_sad:
With the coming holiday I think I'll gonna get a lil bit more busier with many party's to make and to attend...:icon_razz:
So I was thinking that if this thing will always goes this way...then I should decide to quit for me not to let down the people that has high expectations on me...
My premium points will end up as the January hit...I was thinking to decide before it ends but due to this circumstances I was able to start thinking of quitting...
Although it was my dream to see this world end...but it seems Im always short of time in the gameplay...in fact, i was not able to watch latest release vids of naruto,bleach and one piece(I need to catch up with the episodes that I have been watching ever since) due to the competition of playing and surfing stuff...

This has nothing to do with the AXE problem that I have been encountered lately...for even if I am in their side at the beginning...I still dont want to disappoint them due to my inactivity and would prefer to quit at this point...

Im still a lil bit hesitant as for this time though...but right now im just kinda sad because of not being able to play with you a lot lately...:icon_sad:

to bluenile...i will return to you your PP spare if once I decide to quit totally...thanks for the spare anyway...luv yah!:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I was thinking to find a player to handle my account...co-play perhaps or sit...if none then...I'll make it grey...

DeletedUser

you might have more luck finding a sitter than a co player, ppl dont wish to co play this world since it is dead...so maybe make it grey?

DeletedUser

it's really hard to find a co-player (being jelly on Genhis)....guess a sitter will do..and who'll do the PP spare (hehehe)...a sitter who'll handle all the attacks...and the rest are all my work...i none to find then...making it Grey would be a better idea willows dear...

medic472

Sorry to see you go. Best of luck and have fun at all the parties.