Mykil of Tribal Fluffy Bunnies (T.F.B.)

DeletedUser

Too bad the ball got dropped and we didn't actually complete our domination!!!!!!!

Kylan

Respect to all who helped out with TFB!!!
It's been so long, but I think about you all the time.
So many good times. Life's been rough since then for me...hope all is good with everyone.

Hey Bindiggery,

It has been to long. We need to catch up. How have you been doing? I really do think a lot about you and your situation. You remain in my prayers. Can you message me with another way to contact you so that we can catch up a bit? I know you weren't real big with MSN back then...

Thanks,
Kylan

Morcs

blasts from the past!

TFB FTW! though my time there was short before merging with -WE-

Hope everyone is well!

DeletedUser

Some of us are still around all be it with a little to much liquor in our systems!

DeletedUser

guzzandnov
happy new year

if any uglies want to join me on my (most likely) last TW world.

w60, finaly war.its really fun,or should be.it will be all out
6 week of nap then total warfare
west/east kinda deal.should be very bloody.im surrounded by red.

otherwise,Happy new year!

DeletedUser37109

Seriously contemplating having some fun here again. Its been a long time. Crimmy where are you!?

DeletedUser

2013 greetings from me as well!
Just finished another world. I hope, Im now cured from TW.

DeletedUser

I can still hear Imperial March playing and feel the urge to enslave humanity when I look at this board heh. Hi all, I'm still clean of this drug habit.

DeletedUser

Doubt anyone remembers me, I was in K35 and k36 many years ago in MP and then FxF. I remember tnetz and a few other folks but I've forgotten everyone's names now. In any case, it was an honour to have played with you all and I checked back to see that W.E had won - congratulations.