Mykil of Tribal Fluffy Bunnies (T.F.B.)

Fenix7

Greetings all :)

Its been awhile since i last came here. Maybe too long :D its always nice to see familiar names in here :)
i still remember many times how fun it was playing TW. Laz is correct, it was a drug :) but a nice one :) anyway it was a real pleasure playing W7. Lots of good memories.

We should come here more often :)

fenix7

DeletedUser

just remembered that i was 15-16 years old when this world ended, almost 4 years ago? damn this was fun.

DeletedUser

Jesus...
Lusor here, playing w72... this game sucks now, it has became a p2w...
Nice to see you all, i hope you're ok and enjoy the holidays

DeletedUser

Hi again! This has been a complete year without TW. The only thing I miss is the fun I had in W7 with all the people from -WE-

DeletedUser

Hi again! This has been a complete year without TW. The only thing I miss is the fun I had in W7 with all the people from -WE-

is this an aa (twa for that matter) meeting... 'cause i'm not... really i am not... playing just this one and then i'll quit

DeletedUser

Bindiggery turns to Runzinger, Tharg, and myself and says "This tribe sucks, all we do is ally everyone and recruit the rest. This isn't Tribal Fluffy Bunnies it is Tribal Wars *Bindiggery leaves tribe". 5 of us ventured off on our own and made that entire continent take notice. I didn't sleep for one entire year! More names than I can list, but I can promise if you were a member of our tribe then we bonded in one unhealthy way or another. I think I'm going to give it a go in W73 until my boss notices and I have to quit.

Michael
aka Mykil
aka Bird is the word
aka mykiloftfb (until I forget this password too)

DeletedUser

So, let´s play, shall we? :)

I'all former PTT-B and VF members, awake!

DeletedUser

if you play w73... somewhere in the far corner of the map (k33) you'll find a lonely dog
give him a howl

olddog aka Lusor

kaerazure

wow, the main man himself, mykil! back to tw it seems huh. how have you guys been? me? i've been tw-free for almost 2years now, i still feel like going back though despite the changes and this "p2w" feautre huh.

DeletedUser

Hi, guys! Good old memories!

I was fooling arround on romanian server this days and a guy asked me who i am and were i learned to play. I said to him ”I am from T.F.B. and there i learned to play”. The guy says ”Wtf is TFB?”. I said ”Man, if you don't know TFB you're not a real player!”. Great times, guys!

Nice to have news from you!

DeletedUser

At work the other day a colleague said she could imagine people my age hitting retirement and sitting playing games all day. It just made me think, hell yeah, when I hit 65 I'm so going back to being a TW tyrant with all that spare time and only death itself will stop me claiming another world heh.