Myrmidons.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
9b0f90c9ac28099aaf58beecbf398cee.png

Hmmmm , I read this tribes Code Of Arms and I just say to myself of how much their leaders are not worthy of it . I wonder what they are telling their tribemates of who they are about to betray and I wonder what Kind Of deal they struck with Ruckus how many accounts will merge , it's sad to see players in this game just get so screwed by their leaders who want to jump on the band wagon .

I only got one thing to say to the leaders of Myrmidons,and their tribemates That the Leaders would rather leave their tribemates to join the thousands and rim their own tribemates like the cowards the are hahaha.

Deleted User - 10471230

Why would they want to merge into Ruckus anyway? SARCOW will be getting the world win..

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You're even dumber then once expected or woefully misinformed. Ruckus trying to merge in M and Lota :D and win by size. Look how thats working out on 107. The losses just keep coming eh

no, you’re even dumber than expected.

you realise the reason Tribes like SARCOW and M are going to war vs AMG and design isn’t because ruckus promised to kick their bottom 20 and merge everyone? Design and AMG are just toxic af and pathetic, they’re disrespectful and annoying. Ruckus aren’t.

would rather give ruckus a world win than help a bunch of ass holes.

win by size? Even with M switching sides AMG/DMG/Design are the larger side. You’re right though, the losses are greater, look how many hundreds of villages you guys are down:)

ez war. Ez noobs.

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Its a good thing SARCOW is full of irrelevant and inept people :/ Keep your vills warm for us baby, we will take em soon enough <3

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
no, you’re even dumber than expected.

you realise the reason Tribes like SARCOW and M are going to war vs AMG and design isn’t because ruckus promised to kick their bottom 20 and merge everyone? Design and AMG are just toxic af and pathetic, they’re disrespectful and annoying. Ruckus aren’t.

Mommy the boys on the externals hurt my feelings again

would rather give ruckus a world win than help a bunch of ass holes.

I’d rather lose then play with people who play like you I’m not complaining just laughing. SEE YA SOON

barca4ce

Reaction score
I'm here and drunk and hi Jacob :D
I'm back in game and trying to remember what to do.. fun to see if the game has changed and war is what this game is based on