Myrmidons.

barca4ce

Reaction score
Ironic how Balian was silent when Design broke the NAP with Ruckus & attacked early but having a tribe 3x smaller than you turn on you sends you spiralling xD
Fleezus are you still doing your world reports? I miss those.. I have been away for years but I still remember them and you managed to catch many good points in those

EDIT: just found one of them so you are still up to it, great :)

Aaron1985

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
How brilliant was it. He’s gonna add some war lines and info from the battle(s). Can’t wait for that. Was my first read from him. Was amazing.

Aaron1985

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Old player. Stopped for ages. New to the forums here and trying to join the community here with my new team a bunch of guys I clicked with on 111.

A new player or players couldn’t hirt

Not an asshat, produced and recommended new ideas that some have liked.

Not an M player. Slowing down these last couple of worlds waiting on 113 with my buddy’s and we’re hoping to do well :)

DeletedUser89769

I only got one thing to say to the leaders of Myrmidons,and their tribemates That the Leaders would rather leave their tribemates to join the thousands and rim their own tribemates like the cowards the are hahaha.

I find this more amusing now, M back stabbing their members which none of us felt that way. Correct me if I'm wrong but amg are the ones who have their members leave and create a tribe because they were back stabbed by their own... ?

edit** or were they kicked?

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Boi isn't your leadership giving Ruckus villages? You really think you're going to win this world with ruckus next to you? Lol first sign of you bleeding any villages Ruckus will internal you over there. .M. leadership single handed lost your whole tribe the world. None of y'all will get into Ruckus if they win. Lol. None of your members will get into AMG if AMG manage to win because y'all launched on them and broke trust.

I would say none of y'all would get in design if we manage to win, but we all know I like recruiting people just to internal them a month later.

So congrats freaks, here's your automatic ticket to losing w110, because .M. wouldn't stand a chance against anyone 1v1, only way out is for your tribe to merge with someone and save half of y'all but now y'all are all labeled as untrustworthy. Feelz bad kid.

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Ruckus won't do that. We busy nobling barbs. That's how we get to 70% world dominance.

Deleted User - 11568381

you can have fun being both loser and winner...if you have a choice sometimes it's better to pick losing

DeletedUser89769

Boi, you sure are stuck on this winning...

See, im one of those filthy casuals that don't care about winning. One of the ones who keep your dying game going for you. the ones who come back after a few years just to play for nostalgia's sake. One who gets annoyed by loud mouth dictators. look at my account boi. 550k you dont think i already know i wouldn't make the cut in any merge at this point? cant speak for anyone but myself but Im just here for the fun now.

you mean we broke the chains from an untrustworthy arrogant dictator? broke trust from an ally that didn't consider us as an ally? just as some peons to push around and force merge and internal when the time comes.

look boi, this is a game but your personality is still real. that cant be hidden behind the screen... would rather work with those i haven't talked to then those who i don't like. win or lose, so why not choose a side thats not obnoxious and actually enjoy playing out my account rather then having to listen to some egotistical fool flooding my inbox with circs.

Respect,
Filthy casual

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Boi, you sure are stuck on this winning...

See, im one of those filthy casuals that don't care about winning. One of the ones who keep your dying game going for you. the ones who come back after a few years just to play for nostalgia's sake. One who gets annoyed by loud mouth dictators. look at my account boi. 550k you dont think i already know i wouldn't make the cut in any merge at this point? cant speak for anyone but myself but Im just here for the fun now.

you mean we broke the chains from an untrustworthy arrogant dictator? broke trust from an ally that didn't consider us as an ally? just as some peons to push around and force merge and internal when the time comes.

I can respect that mentality. Good for you guys

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I find it funny how any of you clowns think ruckus/AMG/design have a chance of winning this world.

This is sarcows world, and when we want to recruit we will.
I'll buy an invite? I'll give you 10 internal villages for an invite.

Also at @freaks sorry I've upset you so much for stating that someone playing a game would be wanting to win? I mean, personally if someone asks me to play any game I don't just "play for fun" rather it be sports, video games, board games, card game anything. Why would I play to lose? You sound like one of those kids that got participation trophy's and think that you've accomplished something in life because you got something to put on your desk that says "congrats being on the team" "hope you had fun losing over and over". Lol sorry for thinking that people should want to win a game that they've put multiple hours/days, money into. I'm such a fool. :(

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'll buy an invite? I'll give you 10 internal villages for an invite.

Also at @freaks sorry I've upset you so much for stating that someone playing a game would be wanting to win? I mean, personally if someone asks me to play any game I don't just "play for fun" rather it be sports, video games, board games, card game anything. Why would I play to lose? You sound like one of those kids that got participation trophy's and think that you've accomplished something in life because you got something to put on your desk that says "congrats being on the team" "hope you had fun losing over and over". Lol sorry for thinking that people should want to win a game that they've put multiple hours/days, money into. I'm such a fool. :(
So if you sit down to play board games with your family with your mother and sister and her 4 years old daughter you want tó beat them and then flame them what kind of losers they are and then you give them the participation trophy? Or you just want tó spend some quality time with your family? (like how some people feel about this game because not everyone keep in touch outside of the game) Just drop the crap and stop the propaganda its disgusting...

Deleted User - 11134637

there is nothing more a competitive player hates than someone who plays for fun

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So if you sit down to play board games with your family with your mother and sister and her 4 years old daughter you want tó beat them and then flame them what kind of losers they are and then you give them the participation trophy? Or you just want tó spend some quality time with your family? (like how some people feel about this game because not everyone keep in touch outside of the game) Just drop the crap and stop the propaganda its disgusting...
What's quality time without that W?

DeletedUser89769

I think you may have missed the point flex... first any shots I took were never really directed at you. But with your response either you took them that way or your just immature. But hey, if the shoe fits right?

You did not offend me in the slightest. Annoyed me by saying boi or kid as if you have any clue. I never said winning is bad or that it was not a thought at some point. But like I said, it's not in the cards for my account, why not try and help the side I want to win?

Now if you really want to talk about it, when I was a kid participation trophies did not exist. We were raised different. Play competitively, put in effort, don't complain and don't give up. If you win, you win. If you lose you lose but at least you tried and had fun doing it.

Participation trophies came into play from a later generation, from kids whining and complaining and the parents not teaching them the actual life lessons that you should learn from organized sports.

Kinda like what I've seen from you on this forum.