Mystic Meg - 1337 Internaller

DeletedUser

I like your sense of humor Vermigli. About the only thing worth reading on these forums nowadays.

DeletedUser

1) LOL u whining and being envious about me merging with a tribemate and getting a lot of "FREE" villages is beyond puerile as u must be oblivious to think this is the first merge ever performed in Tribal hugwars.
2) Making it out that i am only one that takes internals or noble inactives or when they offline whichever floats ur lil boat is clearly a sign of naivety and jealousy.
3) People quit all the time, are people not suppose to noble them ? you would prolly say no as u naive and trying to be righteous sitting on ur dwarf shetland pony.
4) You clearly a lil coward as u are afraid to say what ur in game name is which infers you are ashamed of it and fears that its account will be analyzed probably.
5) So making a lil award about people taking internals which occurs all the time is LAME and indicative that u are envious about the amount of villages i am acquiring through the merge so get over yourself and face reality
6) I have absolute nothing to be jealous of you and where you get this
'It appears clear to me that your chasing of 'complementaries'
is just plain ridiculous
7) This lil attention seeking ploy is an utter fail as it pointless and futile.

So please enlighten me what you trying to accomplish by this lil thread besides trying to get some spotlight on YOU as pointing out people taking internals as i said before happens often is like stating the obvious and almost everyone in a tribe will end up taking a village from a former tribemate that has quit.

DeletedUser

It seems to me that the insecurity you suffer in relation to this topic is getting the better of you. I have never made such a bold claim as to suggest you are the first person to 'merge'. I merely pointed out how regularly you feel the need to 'merge' in comparison to the regularity (or lack thereof) of the alternate.

I could be wrong but I believe that there is a difference between 'offline' and 'inactive'. Offline implies they will be coming back online and could mount a counter insurgency. Inactive on the other hand, removes the possibility of you facing reprisals and the inordinate frequency of your conquers against 'inactives' suggests an inability, or at the very least an unwillingness, to defend yourself.

6) I have absolute nothing to be jealous of you
I'm at a loss as to where you managed to find me suggesting you being jealous of me.

Communist China said:
Mystic Meg, you have claimed me to be jealous of you, but I have an alternate theory. It appears clear to me that your chasing of 'complementaries' is indicative of jealousy on your part. Obviously not jealousy of me but perhaps others of a... higher rank. I wonder just how many of your tribemates would disagree with me.

I have bolded the parts you should take special note of. Perhaps I should have said 'of a... higher rank than yourself' to make it easier for you to understand. As I made mention to previously, comprehension is clearly not your strongest suit.

*edit* Given that

Communist China said:
comprehension is clearly not your strongest suit.

I feel I should mention that the 'alternate' I spoke of in the first part can also be called 'fighting'. In case you arent sure what 'fighting' is here is a list of synonyms.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So please enlighten me what you trying to accomplish by this lil thread besides trying to get some spotlight on YOU as pointing out people taking internals as i said before happens often is like stating the obvious and almost everyone in a tribe will end up taking a village from a former tribemate that has quit.

At the very least he provided the foundation for yours and others ridiculous replies that have humored many of us here greatly. We have never seen someone so desperately try to defend themselves in such sad pathetic ways. For that we Thank the both for of ya.

Don`t even bother replying with another list of irrelevant points consisting of weak circular reasoning and assumptions. Cheers

DeletedUser

obviously a lover of infamy. lion lio majority like 80-90% internals. followed closely by illumniatis 60% internals in whole lifetime.

I haven't looked in for a while. I thought my old account won because it did the least internalling/barb feasting/inactive taking in the top 10.

But, it's the reason I left the world, its part of the game. Its just a part I find dull.

For the record Randall Bloggs wasn't inactive, just nuked all his vills while he was offline.

If you think the current owner is poor Communist, I would attack him with troops. You'll find attacking with words doesn't conquer many villages. This is the object of the game. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser100635

It was mystic Meg again for taking the least number of internal/barbs/inactives in the top 10

I think that a more accurate depiction of these sort of statistics is the percentage of inactive/internal conquers of each account compared across the whole top twenty rather then a total sum of these conquers compared against the top ten when 6/9 are larger then the mystic meg account. 3 of these being a million points ahead or more.

DeletedUser

It was mystic Meg again for taking the least number of internal/barbs/inactives in the top 10

you're joking right? in the last week you've taken 17 vills in total..14 internals and 2 barbs. I think you're definitely in with a shot of winning it again

DeletedUser

can i nominate the rank 1 player pain.carbon?

last time he took a vill from a tribe hes at war with was on the 20th of january...

hes nobled 20 villages since start of february, 19 of them were internals, the other village was a barb..

theres competition in this thread for 1337 internaller

DeletedUser

you're joking right? in the last week you've taken 17 vills in total..14 internals and 2 barbs. I think you're definitely in with a shot of winning it again

That is what a core of a world is like. Have you never played the game before.

DeletedUser

That is what a core of a world is like. Have you never played the game before.

not sure how u can say u had the least amount of internals though.. i went n checked ur stats expecting 2 see great things but i was dissapointed :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

not sure how u can say u had the least amount of internals though.. i went n checked ur stats expecting 2 see great things but i was dissapointed :icon_sad:

I went to your stats and saw what i expected

123 internal 98 inactives 28 barbs. 250 villages 55%

And I am being generous about the inactives

DeletedUser

not sure where u get the 98 inactives from? but then again i cant help it if they go inactive as soon as i send 10-15 nukes can i? its the easy life out here on the rim m8 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

not sure where u get the 98 inactives from? but then again i cant help it if they go inactive as soon as i send 10-15 nukes can i? its the easy life out here on the rim m8 :icon_wink:

It makes no difference to me. It's slower to start. But the reality is once they break down you noble bigger villages.

However, when I ran the account I nobled closer to 20% internals gifts. First 200 villages. It would be difficult to noble a tribemate as there wasn't one within half a continent.

DeletedUser

Dont worry Djwright. Yours is still lower than Mystic Megs percentage.

DeletedUser

LOLZ..

I'd like to nominate ME (for the next one),, i'm jealous of Mystic Meg(awards are nice).. AND i do love internals and Barbs,, nom nom :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Well bud not really. As i said generous on the inactive tally, as the boy liked to leave a tribe and then noble it. just your math sucks (HTE, dream and randall aren't internals). It appears not as much as your game play. lol.

I'll let you have danwars as as he was the basher that took over the account for 2 months. Yes my basher nobled more than you china too.

The china

3 barbs 3 interanls 15%. And as many live villages as i took in one month, taken in 6. I bow to your greater game play. lol

And theres two of you. lmao. I used to have on my profile adding two crap players to an account doesn't make good account. It usually just makes it twice as crap. Vindication!

DeletedUser

Sorry lol but I am not The China, I hadnt heard of them until they were brought up a few pages back.

To everyone else, Red Power Ranger nominated the Mystic Meg account again for last weeks award (and I agree), and considering the amount of internalling done so far this week its looking fairly promising that they will end up being awarded it for the third time in a row.

*edit* here's a fun fact Red Power Ranger, I've called you out on this before