Mystic Meg - 1337 Internaller

DeletedUser

I always like to see who's just talking aload of rubbish on the forums :icon_cool:

Eh? Well he never claimed to have to recover his strength between ops, so he ain't talking rubbish, whether he is internaling or not is irrelevant.

lol smarty pants takes a lil time between OP's to gather the strengh for the next attack:icon_biggrin:

His reply to this is a sound one.

Between waves of opping internals? :lol:

How you can draw from this he is talking rubbish is beyond me.

DeletedUser

Eh? Well he never claimed to have to recover his strength between ops, so he ain't talking rubbish, whether he is internaling or not is irrelevant.

His reply to this is a sound one.

How you can draw from this he is talking rubbish is beyond me.

Makes me laugh when he tries to criticise another player for doing the same as he does?..
I think my point was very relevant and brought to life the hypocrisy shown on this topic out of many..
I also think your judgement must be flawed if you believe his post to be valid and worth contributing to the topic?..:axemen:

DeletedUser

He was pointing out the flaw with this claim "lol smarty pants takes a lil time between OP's to gather the strengh for the next attack"

And he was right to do so, there shouldn't be much (if any) recovery time if your internaling a lot, and yes i agree that internaling is an unavoidable part of the game (it's the frequency of the internals thats being pointed out here), just pointing out that he isn't talking rubbish, with that many internals under your belt you should have a fair amount of troops ready.

DeletedUser

Achieved daily awards

2x Defender of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 29.02.2012 (451.069 units)!

images

DeletedUser

I believe, and while I could be wrong I can not imagine how in this instance, that that is because you are in Knock! and not Happy. Also, you appear to be quite active. These are two things which Mystic Meg has consistently demonstrated preclude you from being classified as a 'worthwhile' target.