MyTwstats Reports Vault Script

DeletedUser

Hello, sorry for the late reply, I am a rare visitor here.
We were moving to another server. As this has been succesfully accomplished, you may expect much faster access to the tools and more up-to-date data. The frequency of updates have been increased by a factor of ~4, and can be even further improved if the users whish so.

Subwind

A suggestion, and I have also sent this on the site.

A script for the target village overview. You go to your target, click the script and it open the reports vault on that target villages reports, enabling faster access to reports for the targets you wanna hit.

I imagine for a scripter this would be very quick to make. Just needs to pull the Village ID from the overview, and then insert that into a link with the hash code from the vault site.

http://www.mytwstats.com/reports.ph...52e41&ad_t=D&RV_view=view_village&vid=(pulled from script)

~Matt

DeletedUser

A suggestion, and I have also sent this on the site.

A script for the target village overview. You go to your target, click the script and it open the reports vault on that target villages reports, enabling faster access to reports for the targets you wanna hit.

I imagine for a scripter this would be very quick to make. Just needs to pull the Village ID from the overview, and then insert that into a link with the hash code from the vault site.

http://www.mytwstats.com/reports.ph...52e41&ad_t=D&RV_view=view_village&vid=(pulled from script)

~Matt

I've already recommend something like that to him long ago along with some of the other ideas I have discussed with you subwind. I don't know if he remembers me or what I recommended at the time but he seemed to busy to change anything but I have long been a proponent of needing a tool where we can quickly upload all attack reports in a way we can get our tribe to do on a regular basis (fast and easy with a script) and then access that information in-game or with some type of easy to use overview with all villages for that player so we can quickly see what that player is doing with their troops and have it updated as fast as we can upload reports.

Subwind

I've already recommend something like that to him long ago along with some of the other ideas I have discussed with you subwind. I don't know if he remembers me or what I recommended at the time but he seemed to busy to change anything but I have long been a proponent of needing a tool where we can quickly upload all attack reports in a way we can get our tribe to do on a regular basis (fast and easy with a script) and then access that information in-game or with some type of easy to use overview with all villages for that player so we can quickly see what that player is doing with their troops and have it updated as fast as we can upload reports.

KA, see below, this works. Just change the hash= to your hash string for the vault.

Code:
javascript:var YourURL=String(window.location);var VillageID=YourURL.split('&id=');window.open('http://www.mytwstats.com/reports.php?hash=14fc12ba92bdaf052e41&ad_t=D&RV_view=view_village&vid='+VillageID[1]);void(0);

give it a try I havent tested it

As for fast uploading, use quick keys. Set a bookmark, call it VaultUploader. Use the key ' v alt ' code ' Switch to Next Page&Go to Nickname, "VaultUploader" '. Open 100 tabs of reports you want to upload, hold the key down and all 100 done.

~Matt

DeletedUser

KA, see below, this works. Just change the hash= to your hash string for the vault.

As for fast uploading, use quick keys. Set a bookmark, call it VaultUploader. Use the key ' v alt ' code ' Switch to Next Page&Go to Nickname, "VaultUploader" '. Open 100 tabs of reports you want to upload, hold the key down and all 100 done.

~Matt

Thanks I will have to try that out.. now the question is can you make a script to upload to twfarmer and mytwstats at the same time. I already knew about the quick keys been doing that for awhile. I just don't want to have to upload reports twice if you get my drift.

DeletedUser

uploading 1 report to 2 sites might break the 1 click 1 action rule

Might be worth sending in a support ticket to morthy to see if it would be ok first, if it is it shouldnt be to difficult to combine the scripts

DeletedUser

ya I have never understood the one click rule because opera breaks it. I am sure if it is possible to combine the script if someone wants to code it we can use opera to get around things like that. That rule when it comes to the rally at least in my mind went out the window with opera keys. I am sure there is some way we can figure out a way to do both at least faster than doing too seperate opera key runs with the method subwind is talking about. But I may do it that way and try it with 2 opera keys. But, I am in an early stage of a world, I don't need to upload a lot of reports to a report vault yet, but twfarmer requires more effort in uploading right now. Though I am being attacked heavily so I just started faming manually anyway with my own modified method using opera keys.

File Not Found

uploading 1 report to 2 sites might break the 1 click 1 action rule

Might be worth sending in a support ticket to morthy to see if it would be ok first, if it is it shouldnt be to difficult to combine the scripts

I could be wrong, so, he should still ask Morthy, but I believe it only counts as an action if it is sending information, or requesting information from TW. So, sending information to two sites, I believe, is fine.

DeletedUser

ya I have never understood the one click rule because opera breaks it..... That rule when it comes to the rally at least in my mind went out the window with opera keys.

Its important to note that when you hold down a key on your keyboard windows auto repeat feature kicks in and after a small initial delay re clicks the key automatically as such the legal t train may seem to breach the 1 action 1 click rule but in reality windows is stepping in behind the scenes and performing multiple clicks maintaining the 1 action per click rule

DeletedUser

I could be wrong, so, he should still ask Morthy, but I believe it only counts as an action if it is sending information, or requesting information from TW. So, sending information to two sites, I believe, is fine.

Its just a grey area in my opinion FNF and in those situations always best to check IMO

Subwind

The rules do state "in game" actions. Uploading reports to an external site are not in game actions, so surely must be legal?

I have to ask though, why would you want to upload farming reports to a reports vault? This only holds troop and building information, nothing about resources. And why would you want to add your nuke targets to your TWFR list? Surely if you are nuking a target, you want to avoid farming it?

~Matt

DeletedUser

You are right on that subwind. I am just trying to think of a quick way to do things when you have thousands of villages... not sure about the best method. I am new to opera keys but I finally gave up firefox and learned because I needed a quicker means to get strong in the game because people have gotten really crazy with tw lately and the competition has improved, or it could be also, I have made so many enemies in previous worlds they are trying to get me back as well. I get a lot of random hate mail all the time from people. Very funny stuff.

DeletedUser

Hello,
thanks for your feedback.

The script provided by subwind does the job well.

I remember your private message King Arturus, and I am sure I have answered it, yet I can't find it right now - maybe it disappeared during the server switch.
Technically a script iterating over all reports and adding them into given vault can be created, but it would break, already mentioned, one click one action rule.
As of my understanding of it, the script can't perform two or more server requests (which usually means clicks) with just one click.
To send multiple reports to mytwstats, you need to open them one by one, and this sort of automization is prohibited.

DeletedUser

Hello,
thanks for your feedback.

The script provided by subwind does the job well.

I remember your private message King Arturus, and I am sure I have answered it, yet I can't find it right now - maybe it disappeared during the server switch.
Technically a script iterating over all reports and adding them into given vault can be created, but it would break, already mentioned, one click one action rule.
As of my understanding of it, the script can't perform two or more server requests (which usually means clicks) with just one click.
To send multiple reports to mytwstats, you need to open them one by one, and this sort of automization is prohibited.

not a big deal on the uploading... we just use snap links to open all the reports... and then use an opera key to upload them all now. Which essentially breaks the intent behind the one click rule, but is somehow legal which baffles me. It started with saying the t-train was okay, and it was spread to a farming method which was now deemed okay. Well if that is okay you can do about anything with one keystroke now. There are good and bad things with this. I finally learned how to do it because I was tired of being outclassed by people who figured it out. People who understand opera keys can bring in more resources in a shorter amount of time, and send more types of attacks to drive people crazy in a short amount of time then people trying to do things the old way. It is just a fact. Expand your knowledge or die I guess, but that is how the crazies of this game play now and if you want to compete you have to play that way.

And like I said there are some things that is good for. Who really liked doing hundreds of clicks to accomplish all this stuff anyway. Even with opera keys you still have to plan and execute the action and as long as you have to do that I think it is still a good game. All I want to do is be able to accomplish what I want to do with as little keystrokes or mouse clicks as possible. I think that is a useless part of the game. As long as you are executing the action, and not some program who cares if it takes 1 click, or 1 keystroke, or 100's to perform your goal. That is what the mods need to realize. Mods frankly need to update their rules because they are hypothetical now if they are going to allow opera keys. But anyhow, I doubt that will happen for a long long time if ever so for now I just use what everyone else is using, opera keys.

DeletedUser

Hi,

I´m looking for a guide how to set the report vault up as bookmark script.
Can anyone help me?

Thx
SL.

drxavier

Am getting a fault when using my upload to vault script.

I used it OK, a couple of weeks ago, now I get error code below in a pop-up dialogue box:

this is not a page with the report

Any thoughts/help?

DeletedUser

Hello,

update please your quickbar/bookmark script with its new version available in your Vault, and let me know whether issues persist.

regards