N, E, S, W & Core analysis

Tueur De Roi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well lets touch up on this thread see how the analysis went, and follow up with some more analysis:

North

First up we'll start in the North. From the onset we can see that Deep / WiN family have won the mega cluster that they were largely responsible for creating in the first place (its not pushing though! they just have a lot of friends that work closely together!). After seeing the brunt of their "ops" on two separate occasions I can say they are a mediocre-good tribe at best. I don't think they have any realistic chance of winning the world if only because they have Hoodie to the east and clowns to the west. Which brings up the next part with Hoodie to the east and clowns to the west, I do believe that Deep will play a pivotal role in deciding who will win and lose between Clowns and Hoodie.

If you look at WiN family's noblings, you can see them eating every barb they can get their hands on and meanwhile Deep family is nobling nothing but player villages and 4k+ ones at that. With the merge rule ending in but a week's time I think its easy to see how this will go. What I'm interested in is who Deep will end up siding with, I know they have diplomacy with Hoodie that at the very least is a nobling agreement, but if you take a gander at the map you can see that there is a clear line that clown and Deep seem to be respecting as well!

Oh the possibilities! We know that Deep will use any diplomacy to gain an edge over their opponent, even against casual/noob tribes. If Deep has diplomacy with both clowns and Hoodie it will be interesting to see who they backstab! Or will clowns and Hoodie, recognizing the pivotal role that Deep can play in their upcoming conflict decide to work together for the mutual benefit of eachother?! Who knows! Keep an eye on this area folks its a literal powder keg waiting to explode and Deep has a lot of nukes that will be ready in the coming week or two!

Well my hypothesis that the north was a powder keg was pretty spot on. Forseeing that nearly all of Deep and Win would be banned allowing a quick nobling by clowns and an absorption by Hoodie was sadly beyond my predictions... However the mega cluster of the north does seem to have been pivotal in the war. With neither tribe having fully gained control of it, the war has dragged on considerably longer which I theorize is partially due to the density of this cluster, it makes it very easy to defend requiring high coordination to successfully gain ground. Future predictions over the north is hard to gauge at this point due to none of the remaining contenders for a world win are a regional level they all have massive sway over tribes even on the otherside of the world.

I can say depending on what Goocci and After. (formerly NAM and SMAK respectively) do may drastically change what seems to be the trend in the north.

East

~TB~, Con and TM all seem to be converging on a single spot. Whether this means they are all a loosely affiliated alliance working together or for another, is anyone's guess that isn't apart of their leadership! But what we can say is that these three tribes will either be very entertaining to watch as they duke it out for local supremacy or very boring!

To the south east we have XL, IDC and Family all fighting. Being apart of the Family its safe to assume I'm biased as fuck because Family always backs Family up! Its the only way to live yo! That being said, compared to Hoodie and Clowns XL is growing the slowest amongst the three and even if they do win the SE (unlikely because Family is superior) they'll be significantly behind Hoodie and Clown. At the end of the day, my experience w/ german players from way back in the day, is they'll get bored and move onto the next world. They really only like to flex their prowess in the early game, once it moves into the mid game it becomes much more whats the word... mundane? almost. Idk prove me wrong XL by all means but I'm willing to bet you guys don't wanna stay for the long haul. :p

Well between TB CON and TM it seems the first two died without so much as a whimper whereas TM kicked and screamed like a child all the way down. Boohoo.

The explosive finale between XL, IDC and Family war could never have been predicted! At the time of writing the OP I expected the war to turn into more of a stalemate as XL breached the rim on the eastern flank and Family coalescing around the south / west of XL. Alas the Excel spreadsheet never made mention to not noble what was obviously going to get them banned. Tragic end for XL but it did allow for an alternative future where Family (now T-Rex) would rise to a global power - had a stalemate happened XL and Family would've been doomed into irrelevancy.

With that said, just as TM recruited XL refugees, ROACH! (formerly Hoodie) has taken it upon themselves to recruit TM refugees. Thus dragging T-Rex into another war.

South

In the south we have BUSCH and SMAK both of these tribes have very tight cores for the most part and whether they have diplomacy will determine how the the rest of the South will play out. There really isn't a whole lot to talk about down here though, both BUSCH and SMAK seem to not participate in the forums and their diplomacy at least for me, is unknown while most of the tribes in their area are inconsequential to the world.

The betrayal of Slaying out and False Duke??? Who could have guessed such things. Not I! (jks I had been saying it for weeks Lekwai was no good). Alas despite all his shit talking Lekwai woke up to 8,000+ incomings and didn't even bother trying to defend. The same cannot be said for Slaying out, he tried for quite awhile even making an escape to TM territory where his village was "accidentally" nobled by one T-Rex's spies. Lel. Poor bastard.

As for After. (formerly SMAK) they seemed to have gone west into K54 picking off the easy tribes over there.

*coughs* West

In the west we have tribes like NAM and ... *checks notes* Icarus and... *struggles to make out the different colors on the top 20 map* uhm some other tribes! They do seem to be horribly clustered together, lets hope that they put the wars in tribalwars and not hugs in tribalhugs!

The west, oh so boring west. Goocci invading from the north, After. from the east and VVV from the center the tribes here never really stood a chance. Rumor has it NIR was a subsidiary tribe of Hoodie, the relocations to the NE seems to confirm as much... Tragic is this the 2nd or 3rd academy tribe of Hoodie thats been kicked out of their home K only to relocate to the Hoodie rim where in a couple weeks they'll be merged into Hoodie accounts? I lose track.

As for Goocci, Goocci does what it wants. What happens between Goocci and After. will undoubtedly have massive consequences, one way or another, for the rest of the world.

Core

Really this just a shout out to VVV, they've got some big names in their tribe and seem to be flying under the radar. If I had to bet on an upset/dark horse of w125, it would be these guys.

When I made this OP SD wasn't even on my radar, I do find it kinda cool that we have two tribes (VVV & SD) occupying the majority of the "core" of the world. What their future is though remains a mystery - one can always guess but we will have to wait and see.

SlapandTickle

Reaction score
Rumor has it NIR was a subsidiary tribe of Hoodie, the relocations to the NE seems to confirm as much... Tragic is this the 2nd or 3rd academy tribe of Hoodie thats been kicked out of their home K only to relocate to the Hoodie rim where in a couple weeks they'll be merged into Hoodie accounts? I lose track.
Wait this person thinks we started on the completely opposite side of the world to Hoodie to serve as an academy tribe?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tueur De Roi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Wait this person thinks we started on the completely opposite side of the world to Hoodie to serve as an academy tribe?
1651374598716.png

So weird you guys decided to relocate to k46.

1651374731666.png
But not k56?

1651374752991.png

Or k65?

1651374783038.png

or k43?

1651374805638.png
or k66?

So weird, guess its just a coincidence? Lul. Get outta here scrub.

OH WAIT! Found another K!

1651374900291.png

And another one!

1651374920841.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SlapandTickle

Reaction score
View attachment 10956

So weird you guys decided to relocate to k46.

View attachment 10957
But not k56?

View attachment 10958

Or k65?

View attachment 10959

or k43?

View attachment 10960
or k66?

So weird, guess its just a coincidence? Lul. Get outta here scrub.

OH WAIT! Found another K!

View attachment 10961

And another one!

View attachment 10962
How exactly were we planning to link up from the rim of K54 to them in K45, we would have to be the most retarded academy tribe ever to start in a location where we could only possibly link up if we were the final 2 tribes remaining and then what would be the point?

I relocated to k46, NIR hasn't

Tueur De Roi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
How exactly were we planning to link up from the rim of K54 to them in K45, we would have to be the most retarded academy tribe ever to start in a location where we could only possibly link up if we were the final 2 tribes remaining and then what would be the point?

I relocated to k46, NIR hasn't

You're not really fooling anyone, everyone is fully aware of how w120 played out.

SlapandTickle

Reaction score
You're not really fooling anyone, everyone is fully aware of how w120 played out.
I reiterate that you are genuinely a retard if you think we would start on the opposite side of the world if that was our plan, 120 it was obvious we started behind them.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Can confirm. Didnt even realize NIR was a tribe in the world for several weeks. I asked stew before the world if he wanted to play and he said no :(

Tueur De Roi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I reiterate that you are genuinely a retard if you think we would start on the opposite side of the world if that was our plan, 120 it was obvious we started behind them.
Considering your performance should probably return to that strategy.

SlapandTickle

Reaction score
Speaking of your tribe's.
NIR was like 6 of us stuffing around on the rim for some fun, i'd say we performed quite well all things considered. We could have defended longer if we wanted to against goocci/smak/imf/vvv but honestly what would be the point? I don't disrespect goocci that much to expect them to fall apart over a few dead nobles, concede and move on.