*n~l* vs *n~l*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If u non of u have noticed it seems that the tribes are now attacking one another and there me thinking there where at war not with each other

DeletedUser53373

Nobling family inactives? Just another day at the office for NL

DeletedUser

NL big boss: whats the plan then...
NL council: ummmm axe is attacking and so is tH and Exile but TSoH have stopped to war tH so we should concerntrate on AXE and Exile seeing as tH will be busy now
NL big boss: hmmm.... good idear but mine is better take out the inactives and barbs
NL council: GREAT PLAN! 3 cheers!

DeletedUser49716

The NL council is that sophisticated? I thought they spoke in a series of grunts and groans while sending ramless nukes at barbarians and inactive players. =D

DeletedUser

who knows i heard they once did some funny things to a sheep....

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
NL council: ummmm axe is attacking and so is tH and Exile but TSoH have stopped to war tH so we should concerntrate on AXE and Exile seeing as tH will be busy now
NL big boss: hmmm.... good idear but mine is better take out the inactives and barbs

:lol: Go heavy

DeletedUser49716

=O Those poor sheep! I didn't know Spearlocke was like that at all =(

Back on topic:

N~L's primary objective is to noble their inactives, their secondary is to noble the surrounding barbarians and list of side-objects will be listed below.

Side Objects:
Recruit what we cant rim (Which is just about anything with more than 20 villages)
Attempt to Recruit players that are severely owning them (See the comment above)
Beg for a NAP or Ally to which they cannot recruit, which turns into a family joining (EviL)
Insult their "enemies" when they cannot take the enemy out in the north (Heh, those AXE villages are still there and I've been gone for awhile.)

DeletedUser

Not just AXE villages...

Exile Landed 1st...:lol: and apart from one N~L player who attacked were left alone to grow...

DeletedUser

God of the forums *bows*

DeletedUser

Classic :lol:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: *N~L* *N~L2* *N~L3*
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: *N~L* *N~L2* *N~L3*
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 186
Side 2: 186
Difference: 0

image.php

Lmao had too..

DeletedUser

xD i don't think thats what they meant on nl vs nl

i think its more like
nl3 vs nl2 and nl

DeletedUser

Dude, twas a joke too.

Also, you make a comment about my tribe? We could crush you like a bug so don't bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.