Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

this is too damn funnyXD

that poor n00b.

can i join this game?>.<"

or do i have to go to the "boss" first?

DeletedUser

Mwahahaha!

Latest from one way we've sent him... wait for the next one!

Stezoscu on 28.04. at 23:55
I am leader of the largest tribe in W46... could be something to do with that, and that Zaria must check all by me... But alas, we all have a boss, and my boss is [player]Dreamworlds[/player] Therefore I am afraid should you wish to join my tribe, you must ask them.

winterburnm on 28.04. at 23:59
hello first let me start by saying how a great duke and man you are your the one, i really envy u and ur great tribe wel done. i was asking if my tirbe coul merge into one of ur tirbes breath, [ally][R][/ally] or [ally]FID[/ally]

This message has been forwarded by winterburnm.

winterburnm today at 00:02
please my great experiance isnt being used pal here i wnat to join the best and rule this world

dreamworlds today at 00:08
Hmmm... It is rare for one so small to dare contact me. Both the leaders of [ally][R][/ally] and [ally]FID[/ally] told you correctly that contacting me was your best choice.

With that said even I as big as I am a player and one of the leaders of [ally]BREATH[/ally] have a bigger boss. You must get permission from [player]narutocrazy[/player] first. And even he may have a bigger boss than I. He is the most mysterious boss I have ever had.

[player]Dreamworlds[/player]

winterburnm today at 00:10
hello there i was wondering if my tirbe could merge into one of your famiyl tribes they all said its up to you? i am veyr well experianced and must say its an honour to be speaking to u

winterburnm today at 00:15
i want to be apart of the best tirbes and best leaders.

p.s. i am crazy too.

narutocrazy today at 00:18
ah i see nice, anyways [player]Stainmaker[/player] is the one who really makes all the decisions, so could you talk to him, if he's cool with it then so am i.

winterburnm today at 00:36
mate he in another tirbe not urs whats this a joke lol

winterburnm today at 00:37
got to talk to u pal, about mergeing into one of the biggets tirbes in this world, he says i need ur permission

winterburnm today at 00:41
plz pal i would give me all

winterburnm today at 00:46
are they fooling me pal?

stainmaker today at 00:47
Oh hey, its you again. Nice to see you. I figured you would have quit playing this game by now.. It is ok with me if you merge into the worlds biggest tribe IF its ok with [player]johnas1982[/player]. He is my special advisor in matters of this statue. Good luck Thanks Stain

winterburnm today at 00:48
read this form bottom to top pal, need ur answer

winterburnm today at 00:55
i really wnat to join a top tribe and thye all said i need ur permission can i plz

johnas1982 today at 09:47
good to hear from you

thank you for your aplication it will be reviewed but first there are a few matters of the recorces my tribe charge for processing aplications

you also have to get approval form my close freind [player]vasethefase[/player] he gets to make all final decisions regarding [ally]1337[/ally] and w46 ty [player]johnas1982[/player]

johnas1982 today at 09:48
Vasetheface[player][/player]

winterburnm today at 16:53
i need ur approval pal

Vasetheface today at 18:33
So, they have told you something about the secret society? Not many are granted admittance, be proud of yourself.

Now, in regards to 1337, they are closed for recruitment, have you interest for my tribe?

winterburnm today at 18:39
yes very much so

winterburnm today at 18:39
i wnat to join any big tirbe to grow more me and my 10 friends pal ok

winterburnm today at 19:16

winterburnm today at 19:17
do i have ur permission to join another big tirbe ?

winterburnm today at 19:33
????

Vasetheface today at 19:34
Well, can I trust you with a secret?

winterburnm today at 19:34
yes

winterburnm today at 19:40
what is it

Vasetheface today at 19:42
We need a new leader for our secret order...

winterburnm today at 19:45
why who was it?

Vasetheface today at 20:04
We can't tell you that...would you want to lead?

winterburnm today at 20:12
yeah

winterburnm today at 20:23
dont u ? also could my tirbe merge into urs?

Vasetheface today at 20:24
Well, there is a long process to lead this great secret council. You need to mail [player]Stezoscu[/player] though, he handles that.

winterburnm today at 20:25
read this cna i join ur tirbe now pal i been through everyone they dont mind

DeletedUser

Oh and this is the other circle...

winterburnm today at 09:25
can u account sit me so you cna check my troop count and so i can maybe get into [R] tribe? tell me the timesu online from and i set u?

Dazrield today at 09:32
Sure, you can set me at any time:)

winterburnm today at 09:32
in about 7 hours time for now then?

Dazrield today at 09:33
What's wrong with right now?

winterburnm today at 09:34
i offline pal 7 hours time will do fine 5pm server time

Dazrield today at 09:35
I can do it tomorrow at this time.

Dazrield today at 10:11
I'm curious, why do you need such a long wait? Do you have something to hide?

winterburnm today at 16:51
no cna u sit now?

Dazrield today at 17:04
I'll have time in about 10 minutes.

winterburnm today at 17:06
10 misn it is set u now

winterburnm today at 17:06
10 misn time accpetc it ok i let u sit for 8 mins ok

winterburnm today at 17:25
well

winterburnm today at 17:27
can i join these big tirbes then pal?

winterburnm today at 17:36
well was i good

Dazrield today at 17:39
Look, I just look at building levels and troops usually and make a recommendation, check a few mails to see if the player is a spy.. But you have 102 pages of mail or something. And you're busy talking about how I might do 'something' to your tribe?I was rather insulted when I saw that.

winterburnm today at 17:41
no i was duek so i said i couldnt be duek any more while u sit me ntohign like that u coudl of disbanded my tirbe i dont know u mate thats all. will u pzl recommend me then pal?

winterburnm today at 17:44
plz i will give my all plz mate i wnat to be aprt of the best tribes, pzl tell me which one to join

Dazrield today at 17:46
Your troops look good, but with all that mail.. and you being so sneaky or paranoid I cannot recommend a potential spy.

winterburnm today at 17:48
i arent a spy plz dotn be silly mate i was tellign a friend i cnt be duek till after he account sat me cos u could of disbanded my tirbe, whats the problem with that you would of doen the same i ahevnt spied ever in my 5 years experiance pal plz dont wreck my chance plz . there is no evidence that says to u i am a spy

winterburnm today at 17:54
will u plz recommed me pal plz?

Dazrield today at 18:04
There is no evidence that says you are not either, and I'm not going to go through all those mails and check. I cannot in good conscious recommend you, but I can send you to our head of Internal Affairs and maybe he will do it. Mail [player]Siero[/player] and ask him nicely to give you an in depth review.

winterburnm today at 18:06
what does he have to do sit me or what?

Dazrield today at 18:10
I don't know, i don't deal with all that cloak and dagger stuff.

winterburnm today at 18:27
well i got told by someone its up to u if i can join a tirbe

Dazrield today at 18:28
Mail [player]Siero[/player]

winterburnm today at 18:30
is he the main guy or does he have someone above him i sick and tired of mailing like 10 people one after the other u must know the main guy

Dazrield today at 18:38
No he's not. I'm the recruiter, he's Internal Affairs. I cannot send you the invite anymore due to suspicious behavior, thus he must investigate.

winterburnm today at 18:40
omg word man come on suspicious behave u joking u found nothign to say tht i am a spie i dotn wnat to join ur tirbe but others within the secret society ok so if i was a spie i would wnat to join ur tirbe but i dont care which one i join now plz explain how that makes me a spie, this is stupid pal ur veyr experaincd i think u should know better i never spied in my life woudlnt dare

Dazrield today at 19:38
Mail [player]Siero[/player]

winterburnm today at 19:39
have doen is he ever online

Dazrield today at 19:40
Yes.

Dazrield today at 20:31

This message has been forwarded by Dazrield.

DeletedUser

o_O HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA winterburnm will need to change his name soon or he will be on the hall of fame. LOL

DeletedUser

as marlon brando used to say:

I only work with family--------------

:)

DeletedUser

this is just too damn funny!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

winterburnm on 29.04. at 09:25
can u account sit me so you cna check my troop count and so i can maybe get into [R] tribe? tell me the timesu online from and i set u?

Dazrield on 29.04. at 09:32
Sure, you can set me at any time:)

winterburnm on 29.04. at 09:32
in about 7 hours time for now then?

Dazrield on 29.04. at 09:33
What's wrong with right now?

winterburnm on 29.04. at 09:34
i offline pal 7 hours time will do fine 5pm server time

Dazrield on 29.04. at 09:35
I can do it tomorrow at this time.

Dazrield on 29.04. at 10:11
I'm curious, why do you need such a long wait? Do you have something to hide?

winterburnm on 29.04. at 16:51
no cna u sit now?

Dazrield on 29.04. at 17:04
I'll have time in about 10 minutes.

winterburnm on 29.04. at 17:06
10 misn it is set u now

winterburnm on 29.04. at 17:06
10 misn time accpetc it ok i let u sit for 8 mins ok

winterburnm on 29.04. at 17:25
well

winterburnm on 29.04. at 17:27
can i join these big tirbes then pal?

winterburnm on 29.04. at 17:36
well was i good

Dazrield on 29.04. at 17:39
Look, I just look at building levels and troops usually and make a recommendation, check a few mails to see if the player is a spy.. But you have 102 pages of mail or something. And you're busy talking about how I might do 'something' to your tribe?I was rather insulted when I saw that.

winterburnm on 29.04. at 17:41
no i was duek so i said i couldnt be duek any more while u sit me ntohign like that u coudl of disbanded my tirbe i dont know u mate thats all. will u pzl recommend me then pal?

winterburnm on 29.04. at 17:44
plz i will give my all plz mate i wnat to be aprt of the best tribes, pzl tell me which one to join

Dazrield on 29.04. at 17:46
Your troops look good, but with all that mail.. and you being so sneaky or paranoid I cannot recommend a potential spy.

winterburnm on 29.04. at 17:48
i arent a spy plz dotn be silly mate i was tellign a friend i cnt be duek till after he account sat me cos u could of disbanded my tirbe, whats the problem with that you would of doen the same i ahevnt spied ever in my 5 years experiance pal plz dont wreck my chance plz . there is no evidence that says to u i am a spy

winterburnm on 29.04. at 17:54
will u plz recommed me pal plz?

Dazrield on 29.04. at 18:04
There is no evidence that says you are not either, and I'm not going to go through all those mails and check. I cannot in good conscious recommend you, but I can send you to our head of Internal Affairs and maybe he will do it. Mail [player]Siero[/player] and ask him nicely to give you an in depth review.

winterburnm on 29.04. at 18:06
what does he have to do sit me or what?

winterburnm on 29.04. at 18:07
here u go read from bottom o top i wnat to join a top tirbe but have to go through alot of people ur the man

Siero today at 00:03
I'm sorry for not being prompt, I realize that you have had to wait six hours, I hold a humble position in many worlds, but it overwhelms me sometimes.

Basically my job is to clarify definitively that you are not a spy, and the only way to do this is to coordinate my knowledge with many others, so it could take some time.

Message me when you get on, I cannot go into detail until I know you are there.

winterburnm today at 00:07
here

Siero today at 00:23
I've reviewed the situation, and talked with many, so far no warnings that you are a spy, although many say they have had talked to you before.

I will need a sit of your account before I can say any more, as you are here, I believe we can be prompt about this, set me now, if you cannot do this we will consider you a spy, until proven otherwise.

I'm sure you, paranoid as you are, can imagine what we do to spies around here.

winterburnm today at 00:23
yeha u can sit mer

Siero today at 00:25
I need the request ASAP.

winterburnm today at 00:32
??????????

Siero today at 00:37
My investigation was not inconclusive.

You are to contact [player]xXacidgodXx[/player]. He is our current diplomat when the subject is wartime affairs. He may decide to disclose what my investigation overturned or not, as of right now, you are being considered a spy.

winterburnm today at 00:38
why ? am i i doen nothign worng u seen my villages i spyed on no one

winterburnm today at 00:39
this is a scam its stupid i never been a spie in all my years

Siero today at 00:40
Contact [player]xXacidgodXx[/player]

winterburnm today at 00:42
ur joking arent u? i been through 20 peopel nearly and then u accuess me of being a spy when u ahve no proveth and, mate if u ever wnat people to join ur tribe u need to trust them 5 years in the game longer then u , its insulting to be called that

Siero today at 00:45
It's insulting that you blatantly hide information from the person trained to review people.

winterburnm today at 00:47
hide what though u had all my mails to go through so what u on about? i shwoed u everything so who am i spying for then why would i make my own tirbe upif i was a spy , this jsut really shows ur qualites as a leader of a gd tribe. i would liek to know what info i hiding form u? come on tell me

Siero today at 00:48
I don't know what info you were hiding from me, I just know you were hiding something.

winterburnm today at 00:49
o hell i could say ur a spy which ur not ur hiding info form the allaince we shoudltn trust u . there look how easy it is to balme on people just cos i asked to join a tirbe a gd one i dotn wnat to join ur tirbe

Siero today at 00:51
I don't normally give people a second chance.

The reason you are being considered a spy is you hovered on the login screen, which kicks me out of your account ever five seconds, and you took away your access to hidden forums, which could shelter all sorts of spying activity.

If you are not willing to show your mail or hidden forums than you are considered a spy.

winterburnm today at 00:53
my mails were there to see pal are u blind? my forums i am duek i cnt trust u yet to go that also i dotn ahve a hidden forum to look that plus u can look at it anyway i had the privalage to read hidden forums

winterburnm today at 00:55
so u could see my hidden forums could see my maisl and u call me a spy are u silly pal? how old are u

Siero today at 00:55
You removed your priviliges, therefore hiding what I need to see.

And that screen you got when you tried to log back in, that said "Siero is currently sitting your account, end account sitting?" that logs me off every five seconds when you're on it. Therefore I didn't have a chance to read any of your mail, you were hiding it from me.

Siero today at 00:56
If you want to clear your name you need to let me sit your account while you still have privileges, and you need to leave the computer alone for about 20 minutes, sound good?

winterburnm today at 00:57
mate i ahve the privalage to see hidden forums i am forum mod lcick on the forum adn adminsiter forum ect. my mails have gone know cos i dleted them u had ur chance to view them u didnt take it i had 3 other sistters who aid i have tons of troops and not a spy

winterburnm today at 00:59
i will set u now for 20 misn enjoy in 20 misn i will return so hurry up ok

Siero today at 01:05
My job was to review your mail. The forums are clean but I never got a chance to read your mail due to you kicking me off your account every five seconds. Therefore I cannot clear you of your title as a spy.

Contact [player]xxacidgodxx[/player], you're in his hands now.

winterburnm today at 01:19
review my mail why didnt u do that the first time then , just cos i wnat to join ur tribe u think i am a spie ur tough luck . a spie lol u ahve no proveth that i am a spie and i will tell anyone who mails me u are lets see hwo u like it

Siero today at 01:23
No. I think you're a spy because you wouldn't let me read your mail. You kept logging me off. I've explained this 50 times. Contact acidgod, if you can't follow instructions you definitely can't be in the tribe.

winterburnm today at 01:26
i have conatcted him but u dont lsiten i let u sit for 7 mins the other tiem and another guy from ur trieb the same u both had the chance to read my mails what happens if u ivnite someone right who u dotn think i a spy but is ur screwed so ur lose anyway just trust me i not i wouldnt make up my own tirbe otherwise would i think pal ur a leader u should know this stuff i feel liek i tlaking to a 5 year old

winterburnm today at 01:27
trust me i dotn even wnat to join ur tirbe just another big tirbe i needed ur permission for so why ur worried i dotn know

Siero today at 01:37
I said the tribe, not my tribe.

Contact [player]xxacidgodxx[/player]

I know some of Daz's is repeated... but I hope you like it =)

He's come back to me from the other circle and now he's contacting another tribe to be sat.

DeletedUser

It just gets better and better. Can someone send it back to Zar? That would be amazing!
"For final assessment, please ask .Zaria." or something like that. =]

DeletedUser

I'm not too proud of myself for that, I didn't do as well as I had hoped, I think I just infuriated him, the next one in this circle needs to be pretty nice to him or I think he'll be too fed up to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.