N00b of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I found this quite entertaining!
Good job guys, hope to see some more soon. :D

Feel a bit sorry for the guy though, at some point after he gets tired of it all you've gotta show him this thread.

if he doesn't know about the externals by now..."five year exp" (hahahahahaha)...then he doesn't deserve to see the thread

DeletedUser

I think you might be right car, maybe we should just put it all into quote form to put it ingame, and send it to him. It would probably confuse him. Of course we'd have to censor some of it, make blanks some parts, anything that makes it appear like we aren't really a secret society. So we could keep misleading him.

DeletedUser

You're all heartless savages:)

Yeah Yeah Yeah... lol!!!

Anyways... i had to play the nice guy, WTH!!! not cool, lol!!! but yeah loved tha he only sent 5 fakes to each ,that is funny, and no not sure if they are fakes, not sure if he knows what a fake is, lol!!!

swordalchemist

I think you might be right car, maybe we should just put it all into quote form to put it ingame, and send it to him. It would probably confuse him. Of course we'd have to censor some of it, make blanks some parts, anything that makes it appear like we aren't really a secret society. So we could keep misleading him.

wat are ya talking about...of course theres a secret society.....:icon_cool:

Its been 2 years since i read the last post in the public forums.....but this made my day....good job guys....

DeletedUser

There are no words to describe how funny I found this ^_^
No acronyms either :p

DeletedUser

i think he gets the noob of the week award for spamming in multiple topics

DeletedUser

Uh oh...

winterburnm invites you to the tribe 'Troy' (new) May 08,2010 11:33

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

join before he cancels the invite because you will miss your opportunity to join an elite tribe.

i cant find that sarcasm button where is it

Last edited by a moderator:

little jac

winterburnm has been banned from w46.....do they ban ya for being dumb?

DeletedUser

This maybe...

I was invited to join his tribe. Once I did he requested acount sitting so he could understand my set ups and advise me on helping the tribe.

WHen I ended acount sitting, this player had launched all my troops (incl nobles) on distraction and suicide runs to help himself. On topof that he also kicked me from the tribe.

Is this legal? Can anyone leading a tribe behave so dishonestly?

I do wish I had come here 1st tho

DeletedUser

That's actually reportable. Intentionally damaging your account.

DeletedUser

This maybe...

I was invited to join his tribe. Once I did he requested acount sitting so he could understand my set ups and advise me on helping the tribe.

WHen I ended acount sitting, this player had launched all my troops (incl nobles) on distraction and suicide runs to help himself. On topof that he also kicked me from the tribe.

Is this legal? Can anyone leading a tribe behave so dishonestly?

I do wish I had come here 1st tho

You know what I've been feeling guilty about what I did with this whole thread... until reading this... That's absolutely sick.

DeletedUser

That's actually reportable. Intentionally damaging your account.

That's indeed a bannable offense. Probably not the first time he did it, which explains why he got the ban in the first place.

DeletedUser

yep. I was in Hades, but unforunately the tribe leaders have all taken themselves out of play. Too bad. WE were doing well.

And I did report him. I hope that's why he got banned.

DeletedUser84663

so I guess on to the next n00b... can I be it?? :lol::lol:

smakaho

ok.. just one last word,, anybody who knew him or knew of him before this thread can tell you he was a tribe hopping moron who just tried to instigate.. pretended to be a spy but never really picked a side... and really pissed people off from 1 day to another to the point we didn't care what tribe we woke up with him in.. but when we set our nobles he was banned.. really dissapointed a lot of people cause he would have been sent to the rim and less than 4 days anyway, either that or farmed mercilessly

Status
Not open for further replies.