N00b of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well ladies and gents, things have been a little boring... and an opportunity presented itself, so me and a few contacts decided to play a game... Firstly I apologise for the length, but as hopefully you know by now, I generally try to make it a worth while read... Second, no n00bs were harmed in the creation of this thread. I will post later a small description of the tribe this player was involved in... But for now, just ignore that :

.Zaria. today at 06:35
This weeks game is called PASS THE NOOB

.Zaria. with [R]

winterburnm on 28.04. at 23:15
are we at war with each other or what because your tirbe has started to atatck mine i take that as war, why must i say we ahvent stopped u growing nor atatcked u we no threat to you we nothing theres waldo and green which are more a threat then mine , we would merge into ur tirbe if u like

.Zaria. on 28.04. at 23:35
As I said last time after your 7 mails asking for NAP, Invite, Ally , merger crap
.Zaria. on 25.04. at 20:54

And no [R] does not want any relations and IF you message me again I will mark you for WAR
AND YOU DARED TO MAIL ME YET AGAIN

winterburnm on 28.04. at 23:37
fiar does but why ur tireb attacking mine then?

.Zaria. on 28.04. at 23:41
We Kill Other Players
& We Dance On Their
Bloodied Corpses With Glee.
Hence The Name [R]uthless

winterburnm on 28.04. at 23:41
haha well why cnt we join u or the top 20 at least plz u would love us if u age us the chance

.Zaria. on 28.04. at 23:42
Go ask [player]Stezoscu[/player]

winterburnm on 28.04. at 23:43
he in another tribe not urs

.Zaria. on 28.04. at 23:44

winterburnm on 28.04. at 23:46
ur the duke of [R]

.Zaria. on 28.04. at 23:47

winterburnm on 28.04. at 23:59
we can tlak get to know each other?

.Zaria. today at 00:31
I am just a grunt no power to do things on my own including socialize without permission so until I hear from Stez that I am allowed to talk with you I must stay quiet

winterburnm today at 00:45
plz tlak to me love i promise u will love me too

.Zaria. today at 01:17
Would if I could but I came to w46 as part of a very secret elite society from another world and not even I know who leaders the society. I follow orders and get sat regularly so I cant be seen to break rules or I get replaced as the R Branch Leader
Stezoscu with FID
winterburnm on 28.04. at 23:46
Dear Sir/Madam,
my tribe would love to merge into yours please we are strong head of 2 k's. the tribe [ally][R][/ally] told em to aks you, are u incharge of [R]?

regards
[player]Winterburnm[/player]

Stezoscu on 28.04. at 23:52
Hmmm, I am in charge of many things. You wish to merge into which tribe? You may have to go ask DreamWorlds depending on your choice.

winterburnm on 28.04. at 23:53
i wnat to merge into [ally][R][/ally] or your tirbe if you will have me? zaira her name told me to mail you to join [R] tribe for some reaosn even though u in another tribe

Stezoscu on 28.04. at 23:55
I am leader of the largest tribe in W46... could be something to do with that, and that Zaria must check all by me... But alas, we all have a boss, and my boss is [player]Dreamworlds[/player] Therefore I am afraid should you wish to join my tribe, you must ask them.

winterburnm on 28.04. at 23:57
is ur tribe [R] and breath all one tirbe but in three tirbes?

Stezoscu today at 00:00
Who knows.

winterburnm today at 00:00
u all like family tribes ? can my tirbe merge into urs pal FID i have 5 years experiance and have been 2 million points on world 2

Stezoscu today at 00:02
I'm afraid I must defer to the great DreamWorlds.

Dreamworlds with BREATH
I am leader of the largest tribe in W46... could be something to do with that, and that Zaria must check all by me... But alas, we all have a boss, and my boss is [player]Dreamworlds[/player] Therefore I am afraid should you wish to join my tribe, you must ask them.

hello first let me start by saying how a great duke and man you are your the one, i really envy u and ur great tribe wel done. i was asking if my tirbe coul merge into one of ur tirbes breath, [ally][R][/ally] or [ally]FID[/ally]

This message has been forwarded by winterburnm.

winterburnm today at 00:02
please my great experiance isnt being used pal here i wnat to join the best and rule this world

dreamworlds today at 00:08
Hmmm... It is rare for one so small to dare contact me. Both the leaders of [ally][R][/ally] and [ally]FID[/ally] told you correctly that contacting me was your best choice.

With that said even I as big as I am a player and one of the leaders of [ally]BREATH[/ally] have a bigger boss. You must get permission from [player]narutocrazy[/player] first. And even he may have a bigger boss than I. He is the most mysterious boss I have ever had.

[player]Dreamworlds[/player]

winterburnm today at 00:11
this is like a rally i get todl to tlak to that much different people lol

winterburnm today at 00:13
i would really honur the chance to work under u honour

dreamworlds today at 00:28
Ohh No!! you haven't mailed my boss yet and he is very unhappy and now I am under attack by him. You have started a world war and only you can stop it by mailing [player]narutocrazy [/player].

winterburnm today at 00:37
ur really funny dead funny ur sending me around tons of tribes and still no leader whats this joke of the century lol

dreamworlds today at 00:42
No really [player]Narutocrazy[/player] has launched on me because you took to long to write to him. Now you have started a world war.

winterburnm today at 00:43
prove it copy and paste his atatck then

dreamworlds today at 01:46
pfft I don't need to watch my ODD and ODA go up and his as well in a few days. I guess I should recommend you be denied.
narutocrazy with FID
&
stainmaker with 3DX

hello first let me start by saying how a great duke and man you are your the one, i really envy u and ur great tribe wel done. i was asking if my tirbe coul merge into one of ur tirbes breath, [ally][R][/ally] or [ally]FID[/ally]

please my great experiance isnt being used pal here i wnat to join the best and rule this world

Hmmm... It is rare for one so small to dare contact me. Both the leaders of [ally][R][/ally] and [ally]FID[/ally] told you correctly that contacting me was your best choice.

With that said even I as big as I am a player and one of the leaders of [ally]BREATH[/ally] have a bigger boss. You must get permission from [player]narutocrazy[/player] first. And even he may have a bigger boss than I. He is the most mysterious boss I have ever had.

winterburnm today at 00:10
hello there i was wondering if my tirbe could merge into one of your famiyl tribes they all said its up to you? i am veyr well experianced and must say its an honour to be speaking to u

winterburnm today at 00:15
i want to be apart of the best tirbes and best leaders.

p.s. i am crazy too.

narutocrazy today at 00:18
ah i see nice, anyways [player]Stainmaker[/player] is the one who really makes all the decisions, so could you talk to him, if he's cool with it then so am i.

winterburnm today at 00:36
mate he in another tirbe not urs whats this a joke lol

winterburnm today at 00:37
got to talk to u pal, about mergeing into one of the biggets tirbes in this world, he says i need ur permission

winterburnm today at 00:41
plz pal i would give me all

winterburnm today at 00:46
are they fooling me pal?

stainmaker today at 00:47
Oh hey, its you again. Nice to see you. I figured you would have quit playing this game by now.. It is ok with me if you merge into the worlds biggest tribe IF its ok with [player]johnas1982[/player]. He is my special advisor in matters of this statue. Good luck Thanks Stain
Stezoscu Part 2
.Zaria. today at 00:31
I am just a grunt no power to do things on my own including socialize without permission so until I hear from Stez that I am allowed to talk with you I must stay quiet

winterburnm today at 00:35
can he tlak to me? plz

Stezoscu today at 00:37
Well .Zaria. doesn't know this, but it's not me who can give permission... I am not a big fan of my women talking to other men, but it's up to DreamWorlds if she can talk to you... or perhaps Naruto? I mean the person who is able to approve the entirely I'm not really meant to give the name out of...

winterburnm today at 00:39
plz tell me is it stainmaker ? form 3DX ?

Stezoscu today at 00:40
Yes! How did you know?!

cos after going through 5 tirbes i finally meet the main leader? i being tlaking to this guy for ages lol

winterburnm today at 00:44
listen ur duke is messed up lol, i keep getting sent to different tirbes and really u dont have a main leader its all a lie dont bother lieing again cos i found out

Stezoscu today at 00:44
Naruto's not Duke...

he invited me pal so he something

Stezoscu today at 00:46
Yup, he has invites... He didn't have permission from Stained, so I had to cancel the invite.

winterburnm today at 00:47
why arent u all in one big tribe then why are u all fighting each other then?

winterburnm today at 00:49
naurtocrazy said its up to u if we can join u so dont say its ur duke its up to cos u dont have one

Stezoscu today at 00:52
I will tell you the secret of most worlds... Most of the leaders know eachother, and they build the world, planning who will fight who... and who can merge with who, anyone who goes against the plan is taken down by the big tribes, and then the big tribes attack eachother at designated points of the game to keep it fun for members... it's all a bit big brother... And we do have a duke.. infact we have 2... but they just don't want to speak to you... I mean Stained and his advisor Johnas should be enough.

winterburnm today at 00:52
mate i wnat to join a great tirbe plz pal

winterburnm today at 00:53
who is the main duke tell me save me time ok

Stezoscu today at 00:54
Pah, without Stain or Jonhas I can't do a thing... I mean, You're more likely to get success from Johnas... So I'd go with him... If he mails me, I'll get you an invite!

winterburnm today at 00:54
nobody si bothered if i join ur tirbe

Stezoscu today at 00:55
Mate, they are... Due to your position, christ I'd get a huge gang bang if I went against J's rules on this...

winterburnm today at 00:56
ur tirbe coudl beat hsi anyday so why u scared of war pal? are u all allies with each other or ahve a pact

winterburnm today at 00:56
u gonna have to fight each other someday

Stezoscu today at 00:59
Read back a few posts, before a world starts, the old leaders of another world decide what to do on it... We have to grow in certain areas, fight certain tribes and follow certain rules... If I go against them, it's not just J's tribe, or Stains... it's Bunny.. it's BREATH... See my point?

winterburnm today at 01:01
yeah but how do u know all these past dukes then? u didnt know them till u entered the world

winterburnm today at 01:01
listen eevryone u recuit u dont have to go through all this i know that pal

Stezoscu today at 01:04
We know eachother from past worlds... Do you think first worlders run tribes this big?

winterburnm today at 01:06
they can do pal. so ur sayign that before u dukes joined this world u was pally and decided this was the world to join togetehr make a tirbe up eahc and run it . u could invite me and a few of my tirbe mates pal without there permission they wont ever know

Stezoscu today at 01:13
Lol, go to the forums (the main PnP forums, link found at the top) go to w46, go to top 20 analysis and look at page 67. You'll find an analysis from me. Now the rest of the dukes are as good or better than me... So if I can find out and do so much intel on tribes... they will notice my intake of members.

MORE TO COME

I would like to make it clear, there is no such conspiracy, but on the same note... CONSPIRACY THEORIES FTW!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I feel so left out *runs to put his name first on the tribal profile*

DeletedUser

haha must say only winter can be that way ROFLMAO
Good one Stez, Naruto, dreamworlds and my boss xD

it's just toooo GOOOOOOD

DeletedUser

you've been mean to the little boy , ruthless ..Shame on you...=))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I feel so left out *runs to put his name first on the tribal profile*

I felt bad for ya

winterburnm today at 09:17
ok why ur tirbe attackign me u declared ar on us

.Zaria. today at 09:18
Stainmaker told me to send mass scouts to inspect your villas

winterburnm today at 09:19
why

.Zaria. today at 09:20
If you want to be considered for recruitment you need to be inspected for troop counts and villa builds to prove you are a decent player

winterburnm today at 09:21
i could let u sit me pal save u the trouble of me dodgeing

winterburnm today at 09:24
and u still not knowing

.Zaria. today at 09:24
Well [player]Dazrield[/player] is the official sitter so if you want to set up a sit you can mail him instead of having us mass scout you

winterburnm today at 09:25
yes

winterburnm today at 09:31
coudlnt u sit me later

.Zaria. today at 09:32
[player]Dazrield[/player] has the template for what to look for in an account audit, he only needs like 5 minutes

winterburnm today at 09:33
love i woudl of jsut told u my troop count no need for attacking me

.Zaria. today at 09:34
Just following orders mate

DeletedUser

Oh wow that is just cruel. I hope you guys dont disband his tribe although it would be kinda funny.

DeletedUser

A bunch of my friends did the same thing at W47.

Concerning Winterburm, I also received s*** tons of mail from him :/

DeletedUser

lol... Made my day. He pretty much got the biggest run around in TW history.

Thanks for the laughs :)

DeletedUser86259

I approve!

On another note, I get TONS of requests to join my tribe and it's very satisfying seeing this :)

PS. Stez actually stumbled upon the secret of these worlds, but he just didnt meet the high enough boss...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This is my convo with him.

winterburnm today at 00:10
hello there i was wondering if my tirbe could merge into one of your famiyl tribes they all said its up to you? i am veyr well experianced and must say its an honour to be speaking to u

winterburnm today at 00:15
i want to be apart of the best tirbes and best leaders.

p.s. i am crazy too.

narutocrazy today at 00:18
ah i see nice, anyways [player]Stainmaker[/player] is the one who really makes all the decisions, so could you talk to him, if he's cool with it then so am i.

winterburnm today at 00:36
mate he in another tirbe not urs whats this a joke lol

narutocrazy today at 00:37
i'm actually in his tribe, spying on fid for him

winterburnm today at 00:38
really ? i dont believe that cos FID diplomat said ur the duke so thats a lie

narutocrazy today at 00:39
yes, i'm duke, but i hate the guys here, they annoy me so i thought i will be loyal to someone i actually like.

winterburnm today at 00:40
haha yeah yeah ur joke is very funny i doubt u would spie for a worse tirbe then ur in. i knwo ur crazy pal listen tons of people said its up to u if i can join ur tirbe can i ? plz

narutocrazy today at 00:41
ok mate u can join

can my top 20 members join to that i pick?

narutocrazy today at 00:44
i can only do single recruitments, if u want 20 players to join your tribe will have to send me 1mil of eahc res, go on external and acknowledge i'm the best player int eh world, (i really like praises). Then get permission from 2 other players

haha u really are a joker arent u u had me running around and icnt join u? why i better then half ur tribe i bet

narutocrazy today at 00:47
xD

narutocrazy today at 00:47
contact stez dude

winterburnm today at 00:49
i cnt believe u had me running aorund different tirbes

narutocrazy today at 00:49
joo iz a genius, is joo IQ like 200?

winterburnm today at 00:50
who's that?

narutocrazy today at 00:52
my cousine

DeletedUser

can it get passed on to a smaller tribe for a laugh. to see whether he still believes

Status
Not open for further replies.