NADs > Die. = True

MR.MR

Yes, this is a war declaration and it will be a short and sweet. Die. is the first tribe to get officially tea-bagged by our NADs. Yes, if you are wondering, because our NADs are bigger than theirs. Strangely enough this is our reason for the declaration of war on Die.

Other Reasons:
And the fact that we need to grow and expand.

It is a very simple concept.

With that stated, let us begin chanting:

GO NADs! GO NADs! GO NADs!

~Asalamalakum
Duke of NADs

PS: We have no alliance, NAP, or otherwise with Phoenx. They have not contacted us to fight their war, nor are we doing so on their behalf. If you plot a map, there are only two directions we can really go, Die and T-W-C, and I respect T-W-C and the promises I have made with them far too much to break them. Purely expansion.

Secondly: I am sick of the incessant flaming that goes on inside w30. If you start flaming, trolling, etc, you will be reported, and furthermore, I will not waste my time replying to any inflammatory posts, all I ask is for honesty and manners in your PnP :)

Last edited:

MR.MR

~Reserved for Statistics, Graphs, Maps, etc.~

Before the war:
Die.:
Tribe name: Die.
ID: Die.
Number of members: 57
Points of the best 40 players: 57.861.071
Total points: 62.633.967
Average points: 1.098.841
Opponents defeated: 489.759.474 (6.)

NADs:
Tribe name: Never Accept Defeat
ID: NADs
Number of members: 51
Points of the best 40 players: 49.094.861
Total points: 51.883.122
Average points: 1.017.316
Opponents defeated: 164.426.540 (17.)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

all i can say is gl and ill have fun fighting some of you guys others im just going to hate 2 attack =[

DeletedUser

Good luck to NAds they need it more than Die. to finish what they start :)

DeletedUser

I guess the real question is whether NADs will have the balls to follow this through until the end...

DeletedUser

Ahh :) they got balls when we already war phoenx :) how sweet..Even Paj wouldn't try to gangbang.. however your nads asa won't last 2 even 2 months..likely half of NADs tribes members are war refugeans from our enemies or T-W-C's.. You might get many caps now when our defense is defo not on our east borders...

Have to wish you asa GOOD LUCK :) .

DeletedUser

Topic cleaned up, kick the flaming and off topic please.

DeletedUser

Good luck to NADs. This is good opportunity to prove yourselves.

And about talks about gangbanging, looking for easy fight, etc: Just take the villages :)

DeletedUser

Love how a moderator makes a topic ... demands it to be kept clean and flameless .. and then has other moderators police it.

Talk about big heads ...

This forum is getting worse and worse with the current moderators, can we finally get some that are actually not bias and egotistical.

Spose we could all just make a public forum and move to that ourselves...

On Topic :

This post is nothing more then a tiny tribe trying to take some of the glory away from Pheonx .. reminds me nothing more then LOEN.

Good Hunting to both sides.

DeletedUser

Very specific targets chosen and all while I was offline. Good start NADs. It seems I finally get my fight. Too bad it will be against former tribemates for my part. Can't say I didn't at least try to maintain some peace for as long as possible. Good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

Templarz, I don't see how asalam abuses his powers. He's not moderating this forum and he has right to report bad posts like anyone else here.

Templarz said:
This post is nothing more then a tiny tribe trying to take some of the glory away from Pheonx .. reminds me nothing more then LOEN.

Or, they just need to expand and Die is a good target.

DeletedUser

not really a war,more you eat as much as you can ,do die actually attack back? i mean meaningfully,

i would wish good luck but the only luck nads will need is finding the resources to mint those coins :lol:

the pink panther

If they had any balls they would have gone after TWC, not a tribe already on the decline...

DeletedUser

This makes only LoEN of the top 10 not in a reasonable war... although they're still losing to templarz :lol:

Good luck to both sides, I'd like to see what NADs can do. Die. haven't impressed anyone so far, but they have the points and players to be a power in this world... now they just need the leadership and motivation?

the pink panther

This makes only LoEN of the top 10 not in a reasonable war... although they're still losing to templarz :lol:

Good luck to both sides, I'd like to see what NADs can do. Die. haven't impressed anyone so far, but they have the points and players to be a power in this world... now they just need the leadership and motivation?
They have bloodhood:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Crispycargo

Wait, die is still here?!?! I thought they were gone looooong ago. :icon_eek:

Anyway, good luck to NADs... although i wouldn't really consider this a war but w\e. I would expect at least a 10:1 caps ratio in NADs favor when taking on a broken tribe such as die. :lol:

Again, good luck.

xinryr

Side 1:
Tribes: NADs
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Die.
Players:

Timeframe: 06/12/2009 07:00:00 to 06/12/2009 21:41:24

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 0
Difference: 16

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 156,844
Side 2: 0
Difference: 156,844

image.php

icon6.gif
Now we expect this sort of conquer rate every day!

Good luck NADs, hopefully now you can prove that you guys are ready to be another of the world-class war machines we've been seeing.