NADs > Die. = True

DeletedUser

You guys will never push us back, not in a million years.

To make the stats look even against us, you include:

~A player that left the tribe of his own accord without being kicked, if it were up to me I would be sitting him defending his account (ip4530)
~A player that was inactive before the war, and a friend and ex-tribesmen of the 4 cowards you recruited from us, they took you to 60 members so you had no room for him. He was a member of Die, but came to us because his friends (mavfan, motive, etc.) joined us. From what I know, he was looking at quitting, and he was able to help his friends by quitting without passing sit along to pad their war stats.

You can count the stats in whatever way you want. The simple fact of the matter is that one of your frontline players just deleted (crabmaster, 1.8 mil) because he couldn't handle the war aspect and only 1/11 (4) of our players are able to keep you guys at bay. Once the two quitters finally are rimmed, you will be unable to noble a thing from us. It is a good thing for them that I am located far from the k92/93 area within which Menthz13 and ip4530 reside, else they would have lost a number of villas to me.

At the same time, you kicked bavaria69 once we had ripped through him, he still has villas left, you won't see us adding him to the stats.

True stats:
Side 1:
Tribes: Die.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NADs
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 43
Difference: 19

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 212,189
Side 2: 432,359
Difference: 220,170

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 10
Difference: 6

image.php

Side 1: 35,589
Side 2: 89,373
Difference: 53,784

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 3
Difference: 2

image.php

Side 1: 8,564
Side 2: 25,335
Difference: 16,771

image.php

We would never took in either of those to especially ip4530 he left NADs the second we started to attack him. So thats why were adding him to the stats and as bavaria69[was inactive]. Btw before you recruit someone you might want to check hes not a point whore. its like free villages nobling him also if you think you could defend with that account u must be smoking something because 1k axe spear and sword is just to easy so yea.... thats in all of his villages btw and maybe a few 100 hc ect.. as for crabmaster if you think he deleted his account because of the war i wouldnt think so lol if he can handle phoenx i think he could handle NADs not like we could compare you to phoenx or anything

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44039

We would never took in either of those to especially ip4530 he left NADs the second we started to attack him. So thats why were adding him to the stats and as bavaria69... never post on the forums for support so im pretty sure we wouldnt have kicked him. Btw before you recruit someone you might want to check hes not a point whore. its like free villages nobling him also if you think you could defend with that account u must be smoking something because 1k axe spear and sword is just to easy so yea.... thats in all of his villages btw and maybe a few 100 hc ect.. as for crabmaster if you think he deleted his account because of the war i wouldnt think so lol if he can handle phoenx i think he could handle NADs not like we could compare you to phoenx or anything

bad arguing = to fear :)

DeletedUser

Since the declaration no point adding anything apart from the stats even though they dont allways tell the full story
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 06/12/2009 08:12:00 to 19/12/2009 18:58:51

Total conquers:

Side 1: 436
Side 2: 288
Difference: 148

image.php

Side 1: 54
Side 2: 125
Difference: 71

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,226,357
Side 2: 2,441,010
Difference: 785,347

image.php

Side 1: 464,032
Side 2: 1,222,732
Difference: 758,700

image.php

DeletedUser

...not bad. At least it seems like you guys are having fun, so keep at it.

btw, I didn't think crabmaster quit b/c of warring...or phoenix...or nads. I assumed (strongly) that he hit the delete button cause of taoron :lol:

DeletedUser22924

i think i know where im going for this christmas:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser44039

Updated Stats :)

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 935
Side 2: 1,268
Difference: 333

image.php

Side 1: 155
Side 2: 65
Difference: 90

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,922,291
Side 2: 9,199,730
Difference: 1,277,439

image.php

Side 1: 1,478,329
Side 2: 560,702
Difference: 917,627

DeletedUser

Die, in general needs to learn to support the villages they take, and how to time nobles. Or else this snipe/renoble dance may not ever end, when it should have been over already.

Especially since Im being attacked by 5 players, all of which have 100+ villages on me.

And soon the christmas breaks.

Michael Wittman

hey bro, dont go giving the enemy tips ;P i know its tempting to point out their flaws but in the end it only helps them. we have plenty of reports in our own forums to laugh at LOL

DeletedUser44039

hahahaha let him be mike if they learn to do that will be more fun for us :)

netjakdim

Go job to those of you in NADS and to Die keep up the fight it keeps the game fun for all involved parties.
I hope santa brings Die some defensive units over this holiday break and may those of you in NADS wake up to see your nukes completly restored.

DeletedUser

Go job to those of you in NADS and to Die keep up the fight it keeps the game fun for all involved parties.
I hope santa brings Die some defensive units over this holiday break and may those of you in NADS wake up to see your nukes completly restored.

What happens if I want more nobles for Christmas? Abscindo is not letting me build them fast enough.

DeletedUser44039

we have a little present for die :)

What happens if I want more nobles for Christmas? Abscindo is not letting me build them fast enough.
hummm im sorry, im the one that say this to u but... haaammm santa doesnt exist!! lol nahh talking serious u have the holiday break to so nobles as more as u can :)

MR.MR

As we enter the attack breaks, I want to wish all members from both sides a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Stats, from declaration, up to the attack break:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 06/12/2009 07:12:00 to 24/12/2009 00:00:00

Side 1: 169
Side 2: 84
Difference: 85

image.php

Side 1: 1,598,629
Side 2: 729,426
Difference: 869,203

image.php

DeletedUser

To be perfectly honest, I'm shocked Die. is putting up such a good fight against NADs (Yes, a 2:1 loss rate is half way decent defense considering the fire they're taking from Phoenix )

Though they're still loosing, its rather obvious NADs is working rather hard for those villages. Kudos to the efforts of both sides, now lets see who opportunists the best over the breaks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seriously even die cant even protect themselves against NADS?

Ermm wtf?!

Disband already die .. its over .. jeez

Btw Congrats on the Stats NADS!

DeletedUser

Seriously even die cant even protect themselves against NADS?

Ermm wtf?!

Disband already die .. its over .. jeez

Btw Congrats on the Stats NADS!

If Die was not getting there backside handed to them by Paj and Co, I believe NADs would be a lot worse off.

Having said that, its great to see Die. fall, I mean it is fantastic to watch point whores suffer.

DeletedUser

If Die was not getting there backside handed to them by Paj and Co, I believe NADs would be a lot worse off.

Having said that, its great to see Die. fall, I mean it is fantastic to watch point whores suffer.

I believe you are wrong considering I attacked a front that from my knowledge and from what the reports have shown was completely defended.
Also throw in the fact that ungar a current target of Pheonx decided to send about 40 reals my way and about 100 fakes. Even if thats a small portion of his account he still had nukes getting killed and taking the 120 hour round trip. It was still a waste of troops. Not to mention how many troops I have killed at low/no walls and no-religious villages from players supporting abscindo.

They are doing all they can to defend against us, to say something along what you said is to undermine and undercut the determination that NADs has to succeed in w30. Most of the players have worked hard to get to were they are and I think could have taken on Die by themselves. People might not put alot of respect in NADs but I sure as hell think that there is a good quality of players in the tribe. If you want you can call me bias because I am in the tribe, but I sincerely think that NADs could have still defeated Die. without having phoenx being involved at all.

This just goes to show you what one player can do.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Archon of the End

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: abscindo

Timeframe: 06/12/2009 07:12:00 to 26/12/2009 07:43:50

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 0
Difference: 48

image.php

Side 1: 446,141
Side 2: 0
Difference: 446,141

image.php

NADs has some great players and they should not be underestimated.

DeletedUser

Sounds Fair. We will see how NAD's go against a stronger tribe when they are ready for a new war.