NADs > Die. = True

DeletedUser

Can we please keep this on topic, NADs might not be top ten. But I want a serious discussion of the war efforts.

DeletedUser

Can we please keep this on topic, NADs might not be top ten. But I want a serious discussion of the war efforts.

Yes congrats to Phoenix, I mean NADs, on destroying Die.

How can you expect this war to be taken seriously, Pajuno has already dismantled Die and you guys are just exploiting it. If people want to find out if Die are dead yet, they will visit the other thread.

DeletedUser

How can you expect this war to be taken seriously, Pajuno has already dismantled Die and you guys are just exploiting it. If people want to find out if Die are dead yet, they will visit the other thread.

How can you go about asking the PMP and TWC thread to remain clear of spam and players that arent involved. When not even hours after making that comment you come in NADs thread and do exactly what you didn't want in your own? I would suggest you just stay out of the thread unless you want to comment constructively on the war, and not needless bash NADs because you want your ego trip.

Here let me quote you multiple times:

So by your own rules, does writing honor as honer make your statement null and void too? :lol:

Atraeus although most do agree with your interpretation of those events I would appreciate it if it could be discussed elsewhere. In fact I would like all posters to respect this war thread, its been pretty respectful from both sides so far and I am sure both TWC and PMP intend it to stay that way. You all had your pnp fun with our previous TWC wars with KBC and CRY, this is not the place or the time to discuss anything other than TWC v PMP and in a respectful manner at that. If anyone cares enough start a thread about one player, feel free but frankly TWC dont care that much, we have a war to fight.

Read the bold that is what I want you to do. This thread was meant to discuss NADs Vs. Die. and no other tribes such as phoenx since we declared with out their approval or anything of the sort and we do not coordinate with them at all.

I dont think T-W-C or PMP give a rats ass about discussing CRY, Fraser, Escape, Jake, RHCP, Atreaus or anything or anyone else that has nothing to do with our war on this thread.

If non-related parties to the war wish to comment please comment on topic and in a respectful manner. If both the warring parties can keep on topic and not mindlessly attack each other, I'm sure the remainder of you can do the same.

When the mods return I am sure they will clean this topic up as I have requested them to do so.

Again read the bold part of the quote, needless posting in attempt to bash NADs, exactly what you didn't want in your own thread so keep it out of mine. Or at least be respectful.

By all means keep an eye on it, but why the need for escape v pmp war stats in a twc v pmp war thread? It seems like bandwagon jumping to me, go fight your war with oh! and make a thread about that. I've already asked the trollers to keep this forum clean, atraeus agreed, why cant escape?

I don't want needless trollers such as yourself ruining my thread so stay out of it. I have already asked other players to remain on topic why can't TWC or yourself?

If you guys in escape are actually neutral, why do you feel the need to post enoblement stats?
Furthermore why do you feel the need to keep posting in a war thread that you are "supposedly" not involved in?

You guys in TWC are neutral we don't have any agreement with you, so why do you feel the need to post when you are not involved?

I will yet again comment on I think NADs is a worthy and hardworking tribe, I already stated it once and will quote myself.

I believe you are wrong considering I attacked a front that from my knowledge and from what the reports have shown was completely defended.
Also throw in the fact that ungar a current target of Pheonx decided to send about 40 reals my way and about 100 fakes. Even if thats a small portion of his account he still had nukes getting killed and taking the 120 hour round trip. It was still a waste of troops. Not to mention how many troops I have killed at low/no walls and no-religious villages from players supporting abscindo.

They are doing all they can to defend against us, to say something along what you said is to undermine and undercut the determination that NADs has to succeed in w30. Most of the players have worked hard to get to were they are and I think could have taken on Die by themselves. People might not put alot of respect in NADs but I sure as hell think that there is a good quality of players in the tribe. If you want you can call me bias because I am in the tribe, but I sincerely think that NADs could have still defeated Die. without having phoenx being involved at all.

This just goes to show you what one player can do.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Archon of the End

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: abscindo

Timeframe: 06/12/2009 07:12:00 to 26/12/2009 07:43:50

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 0
Difference: 48

NADs has some great players and they should not be underestimated.

We might not be top ten but we are determined to get there.

Excellent so we no longer have a need for Escape in this thread, either by PMP or Escape. Leave this war to us.

Excellent so we no longer have a need for TWC in this thread because they aren't attacking Die. So leave it to us. I think I have made my point so stay out of this thread, and dont derail it.

DeletedUser

If you cant see the difference between the two you are a fool, I'm commenting on the war and its circumstances, in the other thread we were talking about BD Atraeus Fraser Escape and all kinds of non related factors. To dismiss the work Phoenix have done to pound the hell out of Die as non related is laughable, Pajuno's guys have done more to Die over the history of this world than NADs ever will so I would say its a pretty relevant topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you cant see the difference between the two you are a fool, I'm commenting on the war and its circumstances, in the other thread we were talking about BD Atraeus Fraser Escape and all kinds of non related factors. To dismiss the work Phoenix have done to pound the hell out of Die as non related is laughable, Pajuno's guys have done more to Die over the history of this world than NADs ever will so I would say its a pretty relevant topic.

THIS IS THE NADS VS. DIE THREAD

Were is phoenx listed in that title? Tell me where, they have their own thread with is Phoenx and Die. related if you want to post about phoenx go there.

Phoenx to us is a non-related factor, it was a pure coincidence that we are both warring the same tribe at the same time. We don't cordinate with them and we don't consult with them about Die. So to me they are irrelvant in this thread.

I know you cannot win the argument because you are dead wrong I took all of what you said about TWC and PMP and applied it here. You have resulted to insulting my person which over the internet generally means you are losing/lost the argument.

TWC PnP tactics listed here.

Slander the tribes that "are not good enough" in your eyes.
Slander the poster responsible for a post when they cannot win an argument.
Never actually respond to the full post but only a minute part of it, which most of the time is never the point of the post.
Try to make themselves look like the good guy to the W30 readers.

I want to point out that I did acknowledged phoenx and what they have done in multiple posts in multiple threads. Do not try an twist my words. They broke Dies back in the north, we broke Die. in the east. I can tell you from reports and prove it that I have been attacking stacked villages. Ask abscindo I have slaughter great deals of troops at low walls and non-religious villages.

Lastly, care to acknowledge all the other points and quote's I made in my post before and tell me where I am wrong. Because is seems you took the only argument you had a made a very weak statement out of that comprised with an insult. Admit you are wrong apologize for the needless slander you have tried to place on NADs and go about your day. Option two get the hell out of the thread and don't post again if it contains any other tribes than NADs or Die.

I am being pretty clear here so there is no way you can be mistaken.

DeletedUser

Phoenx to us is a non-related factor, it was a pure coincidence that we are both warring the same tribe at the same time.

ROFL!!!

The very fact you can claim that Phoenix is a non related factor in your war is an absolute joke! I dont need to post a wall of text to hammer home that point, everybody with a brain cell in W30 knew Phoenix were warring Die and winning convincingly. You expect people to believe that wasn't a factor in deciding to declare on them while they were warring and losing elsewhere.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Die.
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 679
Side 2: 188
Difference: 491

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,270,869
Side 2: 1,620,321
Difference: 4,650,548

image.php

[/spoil]

Those stats are being very generous to you, because if I cared enough to post walls of text and research the players in Die and Kill at the date of declaration I wouldn't be surprised to see the stats nearing the 1000 mark! I can understand coincidences happen, but give me a break, you coincidentally declared after Phoenix have been warring Die for 6months!!

Maybe your coincidental move to hit Die while they were busy on another front can be replicated on YOUR other front! So keep it up and we will see how good NADs like a taste of their own medicine.

DeletedUser66411

Maybe your coincidental move to hit Die while they were busy on another front can be replicated on YOUR other front! So keep it up and we will see how good NADs like a taste of their own medicine.

Me likez the talk, but I like the :axemen: better. :)

DeletedUser

ROFL!!!

The very fact you can claim that Phoenix is a non related factor in your war is an absolute joke! I dont need to post a wall of text to hammer home that point, everybody with a brain cell in W30 knew Phoenix were warring Die and winning convincingly. You expect people to believe that wasn't a factor in deciding to declare on them while they were warring and losing elsewhere.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

image.php

[/spoil]

Those stats are being very generous to you, because if I cared enough to post walls of text and research the players in Die and Kill at the date of declaration I wouldn't be surprised to see the stats nearing the 1000 mark! I can understand coincidences happen, but give me a break, you coincidentally declared after Phoenix have been warring Die for 6months!!

Phoenx is a non-related factor in the NADs and Die. war. Because as I have said it is NADs against Die. It cant be any simpler. I highlighted that for a reason. Because first Die. are actively supporting against our front and probably had a major support opt done during the break. They have 2-3 K's they can realistically pull support from when we maybe have about 1. Phoenx and NADs are operating separately and will continue to do so. They only thing that was ever discussed between the two tribes was no recruits.

You again have failed to mention or discuss any of the other points I have had. And again, because I really dont think you get it at all this is the NADs Vs. Die. thread not once is phoenx mention here they have their own. This might not be repetitive for you because you obviously dont get it. But for the other posters of W30 it is pretty clear.

If you want to talk or show stats about phoenx and Die. put it in their own thread. I am amazed that when I asked you after you have so ruthlessly campaigned to keep your own topic clean(and rightly so) you still have the need to sully and tarnish our topic. I do not understand why you cannot just accept your mistake like a man and move on. If the scenario was the other way around I would have apologized and then proceeded to only comment on the two tribes at hand or discussed in this thread.

Your incessant plight to belittle NADs to the W30 Pnpers is getting quite desperate you still have failed to address all of my points and now turn to in-game threats. Congratulations. But, would it not be TWC nature to attack an in war tribe thats smaller than it, or to attack a tribe that is strategically weaker than it too. That would just be proving all of W30 preconceptions about your tribe correct.

Man, it might be me but I keep telling you to read my first post with your quotes and to address my points but you have still failed to do so. I feel like I am getting repetitive. But repetition is how to learn best.

Here let me quote you one more time.

Excellent so we no longer have a need for Escape in this thread, either by PMP or Escape. Leave this war to us.

Oh and I will add mine in there too.

Excellent so we no longer have a need for TWC in this thread because they aren't attacking Die. So leave it to us. I think I have made my point so stay out of this thread, and dont derail it.

So really all bickering aside you can continue a losing battle strewn with personal threats, and in-game threats, possibly ruin your reputation, and fail to address my points that I keep telling you to address.

Option two you can decide yes I was actually wrong, apologize and we can be on our merry way. Win the battles you can win and retreat on the ones you cannot. I wont serenade your apology around the forums you can send it to me in-game and I will accept it and maybe we can chat a bit and go about our business.

I would much rather see option two, because I hear your not that bad of a fella and you wont keep slowly digging TWC/your name a grave.

DeletedUser

Phoenx is a non-related factor in the NADs and Die. war. Because as I have said it is NADs against Die.Phoenx to us is a non-related factor, it was a pure coincidence that we are both warring the same tribe at the same time

As a matter of fact everyone knows it is DIE. against NADs and Phoenx
The very fact you can claim that Phoenix is a non related factor in your war is an absolute joke!! Everybody in W30 knew's Phoenix is warring Die. and have been for the last 7months.You decided to attack us while our back was turned and we are very busy with phoenx.

It cant be any simpler. I highlighted that for a reason. Because first Die. are actively supporting against our front and probably had a major support opt done during the break.

This is after you know we had a lot of our support supporting against phoenx and you thought you would attack us while we had a NAP agreement with you.So we had to re-station support where needed the most.

Phoenx and NADs are operating separately and will continue to do so. They only thing that was ever discussed between the two tribes was no recruits.

This is funny you expect us to believe this nonsense you was in talks with phoenx a few weeks before you declared i bet my money on it that is why you was recruiting players around our members to use them in your war with us and players don't like to be used.Who are now good members of die. as they so what NADs was really like.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx NADs
Players:

Side 1: 285
Side 2: 879
Difference: 594

image.php

Side 1: 2,458,302
Side 2: 8,142,227
Difference: 5,683,925

image.php

DeletedUser

What ignorance!

I have addressed your points, but I will not address a wall of text that is irrelevant.

In fact you can post as many words as you like in response to my points, but the fact your tribe had the audacity to declare on a tribe that were already being beaten by another tribe is bad enough. But to then continue to post war stats like you and NADs are some kind of all conquering heroes when in fact you are just jumping in on another war makes it worse again. You may choose to continue to bury your head in the sand and pretend it was a coincidence, but the problem is World 30 knows differently, they know Die are dying and the reason for this is not NADs.

When you compare this to other tribes in W30 in recent times, starting at the top:

THE: Have declared on both Decide and Hammer to keep it even
BD: Went almost a year of this world fighting in small groups.
T-W-C: Simultaneously fought three tribes on three fronts.
TARDIS: Made a deal with -O- to fight 1v1 and then declared on BD despite being smaller.
Phoenix: Declared on Die and Kill despite being half of their size of forced the disbanding of the academy kill.

These are the top tribes along with BH in the North, this is how they fight, making a point of keeping the fight even to keep it interesting and keep it fair. I can't imagine any of the above 6 tribes fighting each other until they can go 1v1 because its a matter of honour.

If for example T-W-C declared on TARDIS tomorrow and eventually won, you think people would give T-W-C credit for it? Likewise if Phoenix declared on BD while they are engaged with TARDIS?
Of course not, both would be remembered for opportunism and backstabbing the aforementioned victims. ( theoretically speaking, no offence to TARDIS or BD)

Unfortunately no matter how many epic drivel responses you care to reply to this, W30 know Phoenix have annihalated Die, W30 know NADs absolutely took this into account before "declaring" and if you honestly believe a 3000 word response is going to change their opinions you are wrong. Yeah yeah I'm sure you have some stacked villages now, but I'm pretty sure when you dropped your NAP without a moments notice most of the defensive troops of Die were in the North attempting to stop the onslaught.

Regarding my threat in game, it's not a threat, if you keep on talking like an all conquering hero and talking disrespectfully it's only right that we see what NADs are really made of. Because dropping a NAP at a seconds notice and hammering a tribes back lines who are already at war proves nothing to me.

DeletedUser

What ignorance!

I have addressed your points, but I will not address a wall of text that is irrelevant.

In fact you can post as many words as you like in response to my points, but the fact your tribe had the audacity to declare on a tribe that were already being beaten by another tribe is bad enough. But to then continue to post war stats like you and NADs are some kind of all conquering heroes when in fact you are just jumping in on another war makes it worse again. You may choose to continue to bury your head in the sand and pretend it was a coincidence, but the problem is World 30 knows differently, they know Die are dying and the reason for this is not NADs.

When you compare this to other tribes in W30 in recent times, starting at the top:

THE: Have declared on both Decide and Hammer to keep it even
BD: Went almost a year of this world fighting in small groups.
TARDIS: Made a deal with -O- to fight 1v1 and then declared on BD despite being smaller.
Phoenix: Declared on Die and Kill despite being half of their size of forced the disbanding of the academy kill.

These are the top tribes along with BH in the North, this is how they fight, making a point of keeping the fight even to keep it interesting and keep it fair. I can't imagine any of the above 6 tribes fighting each other until they can go 1v1 because its a matter of honour.

If for example T-W-C declared on TARDIS tomorrow and eventually won, you think people would give T-W-C credit for it? Likewise if Phoenix declared on BD while they are engaged with TARDIS?
Of course not, both would be remembered for opportunism and backstabbing the aforementioned victims. ( theoretically speaking, no offence to TARDIS or BD)

Unfortunately no matter how many epic drivel responses you care to reply to this, W30 know Phoenix have annihalated Die, W30 know NADs absolutely took this into account before "declaring" and if you honestly believe a 3000 word response is going to change their opinions you are wrong. Yeah yeah I'm sure you have some stacked villages now, but I'm pretty sure when you dropped your NAP without a moments notice most of the defensive troops of Die were in the North attempting to stop the onslaught.

Regarding my threat in game, it's not a threat, if you keep on talking like an all conquering hero and talking disrespectfully it's only right that we see what NADs are really made of. Because dropping a NAP at a seconds notice and hammering a tribes back lines who are already at war proves nothing to me.

I will keep it short and simple, this is the NADs vs. Die. thread if you want to comment about phoenx bring it to there thread. Thats has always been my overall point. If you chose to ignore it so be it. I will just not read your posts and not respond to your nonsense.

I asked you to keep this thread clean of other tribes just like you did in your own thread, a simple enough request. Guessing on your demeanor I am taking it as your are going to be stubborn and not accept that. So be it, I am going to to take the higher road and not poison your thread.

@Mrsoxs we did not attack while we had a NAP agreement this thread about a declaration was posted before attacks were started. Get that correct. And second, we have heard of your multiple agreements to "pincer" NADs. Dont take the high road here, if you were not engaged in a previous conflict we would have been next.

Actually no, that is not why we recruited them. I found some decent "looking" players on the rim and well we decided to recruit 5 of them I think. While Die. recruited the rest of their tribes. Dont talk about recruiting players and using them, when you have already recruited some players used them as a meat shield and then dropped the. If you want names I can post them here.

In summation, this is the NADs and Die. thread. If you cannot follow this just dont post.

DeletedUser

I asked you to keep this thread clean of other tribes just like you did in your own thread, a simple enough request.

Actually I asked to stay on topic and post about TWC v PMP, not to keep it clean of other tribes. I welcome the views of all as long as they keep it relevant to the warring sides.

You need to accept that other tribes are often an important factor in a war. I would highlight KBC CRY and Escape as all having a relevance to the TWC v PMP war at some point. But as we disbanded KBC, the CRY war is over and Escape have now cleared up their neutrality status, the issues no longer exist.

As for Phoenix, they have been a bigger factor in the demise of Die than NADs ever will. They are the biggest factor in Dies existence right now and will be until they drop out of the top tribes and therefore they are absolutely relevant! Simply saying its NADs v Die so only those tribes need be mentioned is absurd,

If I made a forum declaration on Die tomorrow :icon_rolleyes:, saying please dont mention Phoenx or NADs and came onto pnp posting heroic war stats :lol:, you really think people will think, "good job T-W-C, you really showed those Die players!". Of course not. They will always know who did the hard work, who the opportunists were and who really deserves to be out here bragging about war caps and posting up personal war stats.

Notice how quiet Pajuno's gang are lately on their own war thread v Die?
You see, when your efforts are respected you dont need to blow your own trumpet, people just know.

DeletedUser

Never have we once blown our own trumpet. You are still missing what I am trying to convey. Well I will leave it at that.

DeletedUser44039

cshipley, this is simple, what brutii means is if u want to post about phoenix and their glorious war vs die go to their own thread...
its simple :)

Brutti ill quote yourself
but u get annoyed to much by people who talk nonsense so just ignore them

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NADs
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 176
Side 2: 67
Difference: 109

image.php

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 29
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,408,576
Side 2: 482,240
Difference: 926,336

image.php

Side 1: 244,055
Side 2: 238,962
Difference: 5,093

image.php

DeletedUser

Die, in general needs to learn to support the villages they take, and how to time nobles. Or else this snipe/renoble dance may not ever end, when it should have been over already.
Especially since Im being attacked by 5 players, all of which have 100+ villages on me.
And soon the christmas breaks.

How can you come here and state that die. members need to learn and support the villages they take and how to time nobles when you are clearly being nobled up.

MR.MR

Well hello there everybody!

Let me start by saying how absolutely wonderful it is to return to TW after a week-long break forced upon you by parents when your teachers fail to properly update grades, bestowing bad marks upon you, then failing to ever fix the grades, lengthening the grounding.

How can you come here and state that die. members need to learn and support the villages they take and how to time nobles when you are clearly being nobled up.

Wisescarab has every right to state that. He is a 400k point player being attacked by 4 different Die. players, each with at least two times as many villages as him. On top of that, you convinced your NAPs, los1, to attack him as well (2 players). So that makes 6 people you have focusing on one 400k player.

Despite this, he has refused all tribal stacking, all support, all sitting, any sort of assistance whatsoever. He realizes that he might lose all of the villages on his account, but rather than tie up a bunch of the tribes support, he is going to fight tooth and nail until he cannot fight any longer, and then he will fight some more. I am proud to have him fighting by my side with that sort of attitude. He has shown reports of the attacks that are incoming to his villages, and shown the results of his defending. He has killed upwards of 60 nobles from Die., and done a fair bit of recapping. This is all by himself, squeezing in time online when and where he can find it to defend his account. If you look at his twstats page, this isn't his first world. Of everybody in NADs, I believe that he has a fair amount of reasons why he is able to say that.

Now why do I not simply kick him to attempt to save stats? Because I do not care about the stats from week to week, day to day. I post them here, but you will never see me brag about the stats, they are typically posted to bring closure to a post of mine.

That covers Wisescarab.

Keep in mind that Archon holds no title within my tribe, and his views are his solely. I don't believe I have once stated that I (or my tribe) wish to take credit for the destruction of Die. To quote myself in a much earlier post:

asalamalakum said:
I gave my word to T-W-C recently that we would not declare on them, I uphold my word. Both BD and T-W-C have a vested interest in my tribe's participation on their respective side of their war, we wish to remain neutral in that conflict. It would be a real low blow to give somebody your word that you won't attack them, then within 2 weeks turn around and attack them. That isn't my style. Die.'s most skilled edge is the one facing us, so we felt it would be polite and proper to declare first, then start launching attacks. You probably won't see me posting a ton of stats here in the forums as I didn't make this thread to brag, but merely to state our intentions. I apologize if I am incorrect in assuming that the PnP boards are for posting your war intentions...

I have posted stats in 3/8 or 37.5% of my posts in this thread, so I may have contradicted what I originally stated in that aspect, and I will admit that, although I have tried not to use stats as a bragging point, rather to simply post them. As I stated before, I posted the declaration as a courtesy to Die. and to World 30 to convey the intentions of my tribe. With the exception of BD, whose style is to never declare, and the "Silent War" between PMP and T-W-C, wars are typically posted on the forums. I posted a declaration before any attacks began.

ROFL!!!

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

image.php

[/spoil]

Chris, Brutii is not trying to say that Phoenx has no relation to the war, but rather that they have no pertinence to us. He is merely trying to address the point that NADs and Phoenx are in no way coordinating. There have been no timed OPs, no coordinated strikes on players, no forum sharing, etc. etc. It is a well-known fact that Die. is Dying. due to the work of Phoenx and Phoenx alone. To correct you, though, Kill and Die. declared on Phoenx rather than the other way around, which makes their current victory over Die. all that much more impressive.

And really, no duh that it isn't a "coincidence" that Phoenx happened to be fighting Die., and doing a good job; at the time that Phoenx and Die. began their fight, we had an alliance with Die. Furthermore, back when the war began, I was still a peon within that failure of a family tribe, *RS. Since then, tribes have reformed (NADs). We went from having 3 tribes in a family covering 2.5Ks to having one tribe of 18 players covering 2.5 Ks. Our first goal was to eat up everything that was within our territories/circles that we had left behind. We couldn't exactly declare on a large tribe at that point, we were vastly outnumbered and outclassed. So we had to let the world progress.

The role of the duke is to ensure the success of your tribe, your friends, your constituents (however your intribe politics are organized). Every duke has their own style and tactics to ensuring their success. What they are required to do is different for every tribe and is influenced by a countless number of factors, each that vary from tribe to tribe. As duke of T-W-C, you have your east up against the rim/OH! (who aren't anything to worry about), and your south is up against the rim/PMP (who you are walking all over from the looks of things). You have diplomacy with a number of tribes around you, or if not official diplomatic relations, then good working relations with dukes of large tribes. Your size is different, your player count, size, skill are different than ours, so what I have to do is different from what you need to do. You keep your tribe running smoothly and effectively, I commend you for that, and I try to do my best for mine. I unfortunately only have a 1 K border to my south against the rim, and am surrounded by the rank 7 tribe, rank 4, rank 2, and rank 3 tribes. If I need to take advantage of Die having focus on Phoenx to assist the success of my tribe, then I will do it. You did the same thing with your war against KBC, you sent a Propaganda mail to their entire tribe promising them safety for leaving KBC within 24 hours. You did what you had to do to ensure your success against, and I see no fault in that. I could have mailed Die, given them a 3 day warning to move support around, but that would have benefited Phoenx, and as stated before, we aren't in this war to assist them, we are trying to achieve our own goals and end results. Just to reiterate, we are not coordinating with Phoenx in any way at this time (shared forums, coordinated attacks, timed ops). If one of my players personally wishes to forward reports to Phoenx for whateve reason, that is outside of my control.

cshipley said:
If I made a forum declaration on Die tomorrow :icon_rolleyes:, saying please dont mention Phoenx or NADs and came onto pnp posting heroic war stats :lol:, you really think people will think, "good job T-W-C, you really showed those Die players!". Of course not. They will always know who did the hard work, who the opportunists were and who really deserves to be out here bragging about war caps and posting up personal war stats.

Archon is the one person who is allowed to post his own personal stats against Die.; his conquers have come from abscindo, who happened to be one of the main talkers/pnp'ers for Die. when dealing with Phoenx. He often made allusions to his skill, and his wish to be involved in the war, and while we are not Phoenx, Archon brought the fight to abscindo, and is currently up 44-0. Personally, I would not brag about the stats if I was up 100-0, but we all have a different set of character traits, and if he wishes to boast about his personal success (which has been commendable thusfar), he is free to do so.

This is funny you expect us to believe this nonsense you was in talks with phoenx a few weeks before you declared i bet my money on it that is why you was recruiting players around our members to use them in your war with us and players don't like to be used.Who are now good members of die. as they so what NADs was really like.

To be honest, we weren't in talks with Phoenx regarding warring you guys. I got a number of mails forwarded to me from my players with your leaders offering safe haven once we started warring you.

Actually, I recruited the players along k83/93/94 while our tribes were experiencing good relations. If we could have secured ks 93/94, that would have provided us with a few other backline K's to send support to should we have gotten in a war. However, myself and the other leaders of NADs decided to go after Die. Mavfan cut tail and ran to you guys before talking to me; the rest followed their PA. If I notice correctly, Mavfan left Die. already... I don't know the circumstances too clearly as I have been gone, but at face value it appears that he was not completely satisfied with your tribe either. I don't know, I just returned to the game after being grounded for nearly a week.

I would like to close by commending Die. on evening out the stats over the past week, hopefully this war continues to be fun and enjoyable to all parties involved. It appears your temporary recent promotion of Zubizarus and Ungar has proven beneficial.

Respectfully,
Scott

PS: sorry for the wall of text, I have been gone a week and it takes a bunch of catching up.

DeletedUser

What ignorance!

Rubbish, you recruted thier good players then ate food, just like the pointwhores you are .

Kill Declared on Phonex. Get your facts strait Mr point Whore

@ Scott. Stop mailing baddie every time i smash your village walls down. It makes you look even weaker then you are.

Like i have asked 1000 times now it seems, Dont noble in my church radius and i wont attack you.

Noble in my church radius and i will clear , Kill bulk troops on a zero wall then noble at my leasure.

Your Tribe is soft , they complain when i attack them. Do the maths, you cannot win.

@ scott : blocking me in game mail will not stop me from what i want

Do not forget that. Do so at your own peril.