NADs > Die. = True

DeletedUser

Just a reminder to both tribes to kindly stay out of my church radius. Both Die. and NAD's already have tasted the consequences of doing so i am sure.

Good Luck to both sides. I am going for NAD's in this one. Having said that we all know it is no secret that i want Die. to Die.

I take it MrSoxS never got the memo, so I will drag this up from page 2 to remind both NAD's and Die. of the consequences.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Fraseryeah

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: MRSoxS

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 45,113
Side 2: 0
Difference: 45,113

image.php
[/spoil]

Punishment is not over i am afraid.

Mick876

Side 1:
Tribes: NADs
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Die.
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 5
Difference: 43

image.php

Side 1: 431,499
Side 2: 40,647
Difference: 390,852

image.php

Update

DeletedUser

That would be the MrSoxS operation that is being run, thanks to all of those that participated in it.

Michael Wittman

bunch of crap from cshiply. bla bla bla. less action more words. keep it up tough guy :p

DeletedUser

all I'm going to say is keep up the pnp effort NADs, doing a great job for T-W-C. :icon_biggrin:

Michael Wittman

there he goes again :p dont you guys have some inactives to eat?

DeletedUser

But far harder to get.:icon_surprised:

You'll be surprised how we can get into all those little nooks and crannies un-noticed ;)

Anyway to stay on topic, looks like Die is not exactly going to be huge challenge to you seeing as they are down to just 2 members ... lol

Michael Wittman

yes that was a shock to me as well, i hear they are saying an account was hacked and kicked all the members.

Michael Wittman

and cras, you dont have to defend your mighty leader, he has waves of meat shields to do that :p

Michael Wittman

boosh triple post!!!

by the way cras, my villages are indeed quite tasty. unfortunately they are out of noble range and guarded by scantily clad amazon women with large.... um... trays of cookies for my men :p

DeletedUser

and cras, you dont have to defend your mighty leader, he has waves of meat shields to do that :p

Last time I checked I was down on the PMP frontlines in K77 and have been there for many many months. Quite a fruitful little relocation mission it has been too.

[spoil]

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 409
Side 2: 409
Difference: 0

image.php

Side 1: 3,626,944
Side 2: 3,626,944
Difference: 0

image.php

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

boosh triple post!!!

by the way cras, my villages are indeed quite tasty. unfortunately they are out of noble range and guarded by scantily clad amazon women with large.... um... trays of cookies for my men :p

Yeah but we seem to just pop up everywhere if you pay attention, especially when you flaunt scantily clad Amazonians ;)

DeletedUser

This thread is irrelevant now. Phoenx won. We get spoils. Close please.